Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Offline jobs Vs Online Jobs

You can work online and offline depending on the type of job that you do online and offline. If your offline job is not a time consuming or time waster job, doing an online job with it will not be a problem.
True, like myself most times I am not able to meet up with my online job mainly because of some activities that might come up offline

Advertisement Placeholder
You can work online and offline depending on the type of job that you do online and offline. If your offline job is not a time consuming or time waster job, doing an online job with it will not be a problem.
Online work are not something you should do full-time because at some point it will be so boring that you may not even have interest in it even if you are making a reasonable amount of money with them.

Online work are not something you should do full-time because at some point it will be so boring that you may not even have interest in it even if you are making a reasonable amount of money with them.
Online jobs is the best job that anyone could do. If you are making reasonable amounts of money online, you will never get boring at what you do that makes good profits for you.

Both but online business is way big and better because you can earn a certain amount of money some business men are getting every ending of a month you can get what the get in every ending of the month like double

I will always go for online job because it offers free time and control over the things you are doing. Exchange rate is another reason why I like online jobs.

I will always go for online job because it offers free time and control over the things you are doing. Exchange rate is another reason why I like online jobs.
Me too , I like to work online always , but the pay rate is something that bothers me. Offline jobs pay high in my view , but still if we can learn a skill that is useful in online jobs , we can surely succeed in online jobs as well.

Online jobs is the best job that anyone could do. If you are making reasonable amounts of money online, you will never get boring at what you do that makes good profits for you.
Online business sometimes can make people to be socially awkward because you only depend on your online business and staying at home, but you do not have opportunity to associate with a lot of people.

Last edited:
Online business sometimes can make people to be socially award because you only depend on your online business and staying at home, but you do not have opportunity to associate with a lot of people.
That's true , we develop social anxiety if we don't regularly meet new people outside for business purpose , there are won't be any business parties as well.

That's true , we develop social anxiety if we don't regularly meet new people outside for business purpose , there are won't be any business parties as well.
True, it's just like every other skill set. If you don't make use of it on a regular basis, you can never grow or even use it to the full potential. Same thing with what you have said

I prefer online job as you could do it at your convenient time and I find it very simple ,since many online job are more simple to do , so online job is the best for me

Online business sometimes can make people to be socially awkward because you only depend on your online business and staying at home, but you do not have opportunity to associate with a lot of people.
It is not all online jobs that makes you to be redundant. There are some online jobs that you can actually combine with your offline job and it won't affects each other.

It is not all online jobs that makes you to be redundant. There are some online jobs that you can actually combine with your offline job and it won't affects each other.
Well that's just a side business and it is not something you should depend on as your full income for survival, I am talking about a full-time concentration on online business,

Well that's just a side business and it is not something you should depend on as your full income for survival, I am talking about a full-time concentration on online business,
You will definitely make your online job a full-time job if it takes care of your needs without having issues. There are bloggers that are rich through working online and they are doing fine.

Different people have different things that work for them but on my own I generally prefer to work online because I will normally do this at my own schedule.

I never liked offline jobs due to various reasons. I used to work at a company and we had to tolerate the abusive language of customers sometimes. Moreover, the employer was never satisfied with our work most of the time.

Both are okay and l would love to gain more ground offline and use my online as substitute to power my offline business. Being online 24/7 can affect one's social life and opportunities offline while offline jobs needs the help of the internet to expand and Excel. Both works hand in hand.

I never liked offline jobs due to various reasons. I used to work at a company and we had to tolerate the abusive language of customers sometimes. Moreover, the employer was never satisfied with our work most of the time.
It is good if you can earn from working online the amount equal to your salary from offline work. Over here it is an impossibility to even earn the minimum wage because online earnings are very limited and very minimal that you cannot even earn $5 in a day of working.

No matter that I earn more offline than online. But I'll simply say that my offline business is stressful cos customers demands your presence almost all the time. But here online, you work at your own schedule.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds