Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Office supply.

adazeez1995

Legendary member
Credits
People who work in offices find it difficult to go to the market to buy certain things they need like wristwatches,shirts, ties and perfumes. You could help them do the shopping and charge moderately. If you are honest with your business and charge reasonably. You may even get huge supply contracts from some of the other people working in same firm/office. Just a moderate sum of money is enough to start such kind of business and you would be surprised at the brisk profits you would be making

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't know how they call that kind of work but it is getting popular here. We have a neighbor who does the grocery shopping of her neighbors. She is paid for the effort and she is getting more customers. That scheme of work was born in the pandemic era. Many people are scared of going to the market to avoid the crowd because it is there where the contamination is prevalent. Those who have money just rely on the people who does the errand of shopping for them.

You are absolutely right in your proposal, when we talk about supplies for office personnel, this business is very profitable if they know how to reach potential customers, recognizing their tastes and offering quality products. I work in an office and there is a lady who has years in this type of business and the clientele is wide in several companies.

Office supply Business is a good business to venture into but the only downside of the business is that a lot of office workers do take advantage to buy those goods on credit with the intention to pay when they get their salary and at the end they won't still pay up

You are very correct. Most people that work in cooperate office either don't have enough time to go to the market or they don't like it. But it is common smninf them not to goto the market. It won't be a bad idea if someone supplies them with what they want.

People who work in offices find it difficult to go to the market to buy certain things they need like wristwatches,shirts, ties and perfumes. You could help them do the shopping and charge moderately. If you are honest with your business and charge reasonably. You may even get huge supply contracts from some of the other people working in same firm/office. Just a moderate sum of money is enough to start such kind of business and you would be surprised at the brisk profits you would be making
Office supplies is a good and lucrative business to venture into only if you have a means of transporting yourself to reach the target destination, most of the times people in the office's do normally closes by 4pm everyday, you need to be mobile in order to carry your goods and to reach them on time.

Have thought of doing that before,I went to so many offices both bank and companies so I would be supplying them what they need or want,but to cut the story short I was told they all have who brings them goods and they prefer to buy from their old seller. So it's a very lucrative business if one could locate a business organization or company which no sellers have been there to patronize them.

Yes you are right, a person can get more profit if he takes only a little profit from one customer, because in this way he can easily engage thousands of people with his business and by getting little profit from the thousands of customers he can easily earn huge money.

Nice business idea this is like a personal shopper, when I was working we used to have someone do this for us and he made a food amount of money we used to patronise him because he would get the original supply of our hp printer ink

This is a good way to develop one's self individually when you can't seem to get a job, selling in an office environment would be a very lucrative business one can do that doesn't require much start up just know what the office personnel needs so they can buy.

Actually venturing into such business is profitable, especially when you have established your contacts around different offices. First of all,you have to know what to sell that will bring more patronage,provide quality products to customers and the customers will advertise for you knowingly or unknowingly.

office supply has been the most awesome business aspect that requires an excellent and great understanding. In some situation this could be said to be a high task but it all depend the level at which we all seems to under study the principles.

The best way to get supplies for your office is by contacting various suppliers, asking for quotation, comparing the prices and choosing the one that is offering the lowest possible price. You also need to be careful about the quality.

Hmm... I believe office supply is also a lucrative business because they wont only pussy for the product of service rendered but also pay for your transportation which is a profit on its own. I presume that you can't just walk up to a company and stay asking you must have upper hand.

I can't say for sure the appropriate name to give tho business but it is well becoming a boom in various parts of the world today. There are even hailing apps that can be used to call on this people to do small chores for you like shop and deliver it to you, cook and clean the house for you or laundry and car wash for a fee.

This is the kind of business that I have done in the past, in my own case, I supplied these office people books and Christian literature, I can tell you that there is a great demand from such categories of people in the society due to the fact that they don't have time as a result of their busy work schedule.

I have actually though about this a lot because those who are in the office always have limited amount of time to go to buy these things themselves so bringing it to them is a huge sigh.

Well that's through, i once work in an office where each and everyone doesn't have time to buy things talkless of going to market but most things we buy are online which are delivered without moving an inch.

Office supply involves bringing or selling items an office environment to the workers in the organisation who may not be able to go to the market due to the nature of their job and because they do close late. They can be able to get everything they need from The office before going home.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds