Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Office supply.

You are very correct. Most people that work in cooperate office either don't have enough time to go to the market or they don't like it. But it is common smninf them not to goto the market. It won't be a bad idea if someone supplies them with what they want.
This is actually something that a co-worker can run as a side Business by having someone that will help him to go to the market and purchase all those supplies that officers are going to need and supply them and make extra money from the job.

Advertisement Placeholder
yes definitelly that is one of the business that can actually move very well,because most busy professionals and persons that worked in corporate organisations do not really have time to go for shooping.

This is actually something that a co-worker can run as a side Business by having someone that will help him to go to the market and purchase all those supplies that officers are going to need and supply them and make extra money from the job.
A co worker can run the business of an office supplier very perfectly because he or she knows the price of the office supply , but will not be given the opportunity because of jealousy at work .

I too thought of this business Idea some times back now. I think this is a very profitable business Idea whereby one can enjoy monopoly on the same cause not many people think of it.

This is actually a very good avenue for one to reach out to these sets of person that usually do not have all the time to go out and do shopping,one can target most of these corporate esterblishment and then sell to them directly.

Some people are making good amount of money from selling office equipment as a business ,all they need to do is go to the offices and sell equipment needed in the office .

Office supply Business is a good business to venture into but the only downside of the business is that a lot of office workers do take advantage to buy those goods on credit with the intention to pay when they get their salary and at the end they won't still pay up
Yes, office supply business is very lucrative one I am ones in that business but this kind of business really need good communication because is very important in this kind of business.

There are office and company like that who doesn't like going out for buying their office equipment , so they prefer buying from people who will just bring the office equipment to their door step .
This is actually a very good avenue for one to reach out to these sets of person that usually do not have all the time to go out and do shopping,one can target most of these corporate esterblishment and then sell to them directly.

shop do their office equipment

There are office and company like that who doesn't like going out for buying their office equipment , so they prefer buying from people who will just bring the office equipment to their door step .

shop do their office equipment
Yes they do that by supply,they make use of persons who usually bring in all their accessories to the organisation and the firm would have to pay them,at the end of the month.

I've thought of this business idea sometime in the past as well but because I thought it was novel, I didn't exert so much energy in getting the plan to work. I was beaten to execution of that idea

That scheme of work was born in the pandemic era. Many people are scared of going to the market to avoid the crowd because it is there where the contamination is prevalent. Those who have money just rely on the people who does the errand of shopping for them.

People who work in offices find it difficult to go to the market to buy certain things they need like wristwatches,shirts, ties and perfumes. You could help them do the shopping and charge moderately. If you are honest with your business and charge reasonably. You may even get huge supply contracts from some of the other people working in same firm/office. Just a moderate sum of money is enough to start such kind of business and you would be surprised at the brisk profits you would be making
This is a great idea but I think at first it would be difficult to find these office workers and gain their trust after that you will get more demand from other workers.

office equipment
Business is a terrific industry to enter into, but it has one drawback: many office workers take advantage of it by purchasing products on credit with the promise of paying when they get paid, only to fail to do so in the end.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds