Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Office supply.

This type of line of work is similar to the type that is called or known as running of errands. Where you go get things in the market or stores for busy individuals who most likely don't have the time to get these things from these places by themselves. The pay for such gig might be good though if you're lucky

Advertisement Placeholder
People who work in offices find it difficult to go to the market to buy certain things they need like wristwatches,shirts, ties and perfumes. You could help them do the shopping and charge moderately. If you are honest with your business and charge reasonably. You may even get huge supply contracts from some of the other people working in same firm/office. Just a moderate sum of money is enough to start such kind of business and you would be surprised at the brisk profits you would be making
You need to be mobile if you want to be selling your products in the office's you need at Least a good car to be able to meet up the appointment with customers .

Well, concerning your above post on office supplies for business, I have to say that this is a very great idea indeed that would keep all parties happy as the supplier is getting sales through the doors and the office is getting supplies

Offices business supply is very good especially when you deal with products that are very scarce in the market. Sometimes office supply business might be annoying as some employees will buy on credit promising to pay back when their salaries are paid but they won't pay on time

Office supply business is really a nice business to venture into, by supplying to people the office by selling clothes and other items in the office.

What you said us simply like dropshipping business where you'll invest in one's products and reselling it in your locality to earn better reward.

Those people who take their goods all products to offices often make huge amount of money. it is very profitable and sometimes I suspect that there was a higher than the normal market price.

Don't think you are really correct my friend. Some workers will always wait for weekends or holidays to go for their shopping. So you are kind of wrong in your analysis.

Yes, office supply is a good way of getting patronage and referrals. In a company I worked for, we had suppliers of virtually everything both food and material things.

Office supply Business is a good business to venture into but the only downside of the business is that a lot of office workers do take advantage to buy those goods on credit with the intention to pay when they get their salary and at the end they won't still pay up
You are very right especially some banks staffs in Nigeria. They are good at buying on credit and paying is a major problem. I don't blame them, some of them are contract staffs and there salaries is not enough for them. Apart from that the business is very profitable if you can get the right customers.

A very common one in my location here is food supply, I know some persons who are also into it, and they are making good profits from it. They cook food and make snacks, then package them every well before supplying them to various public places like banks and schools during their breaks. Some even have riders who help them deliver the goods.

Great idea though seems new to me, all you need to do is market yourself to them and explain the services you wish to offer, make sure your charges are also affordable, such business will definitely grow well especially if they are able to establish trust in you. You also need little capital for this. They therefore do not need to worry about getting these things.

I don't think this kind of business is viable because these days everything is in your finger tips. You can buy online even while you are in a bathroom. No one will buy form individuals, they will buy online instead

That is an awesome business idea. Indeed most people in offices don't have the time to go and do much shopping. So you can offer to do it for them and they will pay you well for this. You can indeed get good paying tenders out of this.

People who work in offices find it difficult to go to the market to buy certain things they need like wristwatches,shirts, ties and perfumes. You could help them do the shopping and charge moderately. If you are honest with your business and charge reasonably. You may even get huge supply contracts from some of the other people working in same firm/office. Just a moderate sum of money is enough to start such kind of business and you would be surprised at the brisk profits you would be making
Such an idea is good and many are already into it here.
A friend of mine who is into mini importation, takes her goods most of the time to her office, to sell off to colleagues. The profits made are always cool.

Office supply business is very nice and lovely business because it is very difficult for those that worked in to have time to go market to buy, so they like people to supply to them.

This is a very good idea as most staff in the organization would buy from you if you have quality wears or items. However, one of the most important point to note is that you should avoid selling on credit as it would run down the business.

This is a very good prospect. Some works from Mondays to Saturdays without having time for themselves, bringing this goods to them would help them a lot, and in turn help you

I don't think this kind of business is viable because these days everything is in your finger tips. You can buy online even while you are in a bathroom. No one will buy form individuals, they will buy online instead
Though you have a point, but that is not always the case. There are so many persons who are yet to trust online shopping, hence they feel more comfortable and relaxed buying from others.

Yes I think it is actually a very lucrative business because you are saving them time and all that and also it is actually a very good tactics and so it should be treated as such

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds