Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you start a security firm?

To succeed in the business, you must study to understand the trends in security and you must train your security personnel on those trends. In fact, I think the best set of people to start this business are ex cops and soldiers.

I believe that this is one of the reason why a lot of people are not interested in starting of such kind of business establishment because it requires more effort for you to be successful in that venture.

Advertisement Placeholder
You can't just start a security firm without getting the proper certificate of authority from the government , once that's done , you can even invite the police to help you in training your employee.
The police are not that competent enough in where I came from. I believe the military is a viable option if you intend to make it have a lasting effect , several other factors about management is as well essential.

No, i don't think i would like to start a security firm. I believe it's a lucrative business but i really do not have interest in such type of business. I would prefer to do something else.

I believe that this is one of the reason why a lot of people are not interested in starting of such kind of business establishment because it requires more effort for you to be successful in that venture.
As lucrative as it is, the sensitivity of the business doesn't make it appealing for me. As the owner of the business, you are indirectly responsible for the security breaches in the organizations your men are. You would answer for it when investigation is carried out.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds