Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

New Ideas of Earning Online

Most online apps and sites no longer pay well. I think i would recommend investing in crypto currencies and forex trading as a new means of earning for those who can take risks.

Advertisement Placeholder
Crypto currencies will surely dominate all business and coin mining this are all new ideas that we all need to learn . We need this new ideas to booster the future.
The cryptocurrency business has really shown that it has the capacity to be among the top businesses that can actually fetch someone good amount of returns for his money and investment, that would be if the investor would be patient and learn how to trade without greed.

If you're not interested in the ones available , you can think of becoming a freelancer in freelance platform. But you need to learn a skill and master it perfectly if you're interested to become a full-time freelancer.

If you're not interested in the ones available , you can think of becoming a freelancer in freelance platform. But you need to learn a skill and master it perfectly if you're interested to become a full-time freelancer.
working as a freelancer is a good way of making money online only if you are good at writing a good and quality content , or else you won't be able to get any job on freelancing site because there's competition on freelancing site .

For now I think there are no other new ways of earnings online yet apart from the ones we know such as survey, forums, app, and cryptocurrency which is the most dominant on the internet.

working as a freelancer is a good way of making money online only if you are good at writing a good and quality content , or else you won't be able to get any job on freelancing site because there's competition on freelancing site .
I can write a lot of contents if opportunity arises. I think i should start applying for jobs in freelancing platform maybe I will be able to see someone that could hire me for a writing job.

With all the earning and investment apps and sites this 2020, in all forms from crypto currency trading to apps that make you answer surveys, click websites and ads, play games and other forms which make you earn online. What would be a great new idea for making money online in 2021?
Are we gonna stick to the same apps/sites, or retain using them this coming new year?
What do you think would make a great new money making app/site?
Day by day online earning websites are changing and they are trying to improve, I think nowadays there are many websites that offer their users to do some easy tasks and earn money.

Day by day online earning websites are changing and they are trying to improve, I think nowadays there are many websites that offer their users to do some easy tasks and earn money.

Yes, many online earning sites are changing and new websites are also being created. Many people now make money by uploading pictures and they get a fixed CPM rate for those pictures. ClicknSnap is one site I have heard of.

In making money on the Internet, it is always important to choose the right site. To not be fraudulent. It is necessary to take into account the important advice and the point that the Old is always better than the new, in our case we are talking about a earnings site. For example, the sites Prizerebel or Superpay.me are already about 10 years old and have an officially confirmed site and many satisfied reviews. but in 2020, the Freecash site appeared and ranked #1 in the world for GPT sites. I do not think that any new improved sites will appear and they will be able to become better than existing projects.

In making money on the Internet, it is always important to choose the right site. To not be fraudulent. It is necessary to take into account the important advice and the point that the Old is always better than the new, in our case we are talking about a earnings site. For example, the sites Prizerebel or Superpay.me are already about 10 years old and have an officially confirmed site and many satisfied reviews. but in 2020, the Freecash site appeared and ranked #1 in the world for GPT sites. I do not think that any new improved sites will appear and they will be able to become better than existing projects.

You must try your best to avoid investing in Hyip sites if you do not want to get scammed. I think i have heard about the Freecash site, but it does not pay that much.

you can make some good amount of money creating short videos on Facebook. This is presently some of the best ways a lot of people use to make tangible money for themselves online.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds