Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

New Ideas of Earning Online

I think writing pays better than anything else. If you are a god writer, there are many ways to make money online. You can either post on forums or article sites to earn quick money, r publish books on Amazon and earn residual income

Advertisement Placeholder
I am considering writing a book and publishing on Amazon. I am a student of Business, Finance and Investment. I would like to share what I have learned on an ebook and publish on Amazon to make money.

I have a very big dream to fulfil working online in 2021. I plan to have a blog based on the niche I am known with. I would sell electronics products on the Sites because I am an electrical electronics engineer. Launching the site would need lots of money to start but it would pay off later on.

With all the earning and investment apps and sites this 2020, in all forms from crypto currency trading to apps that make you answer surveys, click websites and ads, play games and other forms which make you earn online. What would be a great new idea for making money online in 2021?
Are we gonna stick to the same apps/sites, or retain using them this coming new year?
What do you think would make a great new money making app/site?
My new idea of online earning is through play to earn NFT games like axie infinity, mydefipet, crytoblades, etc. I think this is more better than cryptocurrency trading and investments. Its because everyday you are sure that you will receive a smooth love potion coins.

Good and tested online earning platforms that you should be focusing on include the paid to post eites like bizdustry you're already on, maybe looking into ecommers store establishment can be one of them too

The greater part of those compensating applications and review locales aren't paying a lot. So I accept that there would be New go to digital money exchanging the coming year as a large portion of those granting stage woulf become a past after the new reception of Bitcoin by most associations and nations.

I am considering writing a book and publishing on Amazon. I am a student of Business, Finance and Investment. I would like to share what I have learned on an ebook and publish on Amazon to make money.
I think Personal finance is a good niche. But instead of reading how to make money people are more interested in how you actually made money. People want to read personal experience.

I have no experience in making money, therefore, I cannot write a book on how I made money, however, I am studying business, finance and investment and I know how to make money. Based on what you have said, only personal experience can sell.

I think Personal finance is a good niche. But instead of reading how to make money people are more interested in how you actually made money. People want to read personal experience.
Well said, what can actually convince people or even attract them is not what you tell them or the ideas you are selling to them but it is actually the result those ideas has made in your life. Once they can see these results, you don't have to force them before they move.

For me, there is no new online earning idea that I have tried this year. I have just been earning from paid to post forums and article writing sites like I did last year. But I hope to try blogging as an earning method soon.

In my opinion, I think there's can't be any new means of earning money online, but the old means of earning money online can be recycled into something that looks like a new method, that will be a great thing to try.

With all the earning and investment apps and sites this 2020, in all forms from crypto currency trading to apps that make you answer surveys, click websites and ads, play games and other forms which make you earn online. What would be a great new idea for making money online in 2021?
Are we gonna stick to the same apps/sites, or retain using them this coming new year?
What do you think would make a great new money making app/site?

I believe that crypto staking is a new, innovative way to make money that was introduced after the creation of cryptocurrencies and after crypto became truly popular.

Making money online through websites and applications is a viable option. It's a two-way street in which you assist the site owners make money while they reward you; a good site should be simple to use and pay a decent amount.

Earning from sites and apps is a good way to make money online. It is a two way stuff in such a way that you help the site owners make money while they in turn reward you, a good site should be easy to use, and should pay a good sum.

There is a lack of revenue sharing platforms. I think you could be able to make money by creating a new revenue sharing websites as many revenue sharing websites have closed and only a few are there in existence.

I've tried a lot of things to make money online but I have limited myself to platforms that have relatively decent returns for my time and effort. I haven't been too adventurous but I have some ideas that could be good to try depending on where you are located. One of them is building an online store that will sell grocery stuff at normal or competitive prices and deliver them to local customers for free with a minimum purchase amount. It will be branded based on our location. Why go local? Our area is densely populated and just getting 20% of them to purchase from a store will deliver the profits I need. There are remote locations that are unserved and they can save much to have their groceries delivered instead of buying them from nearby stores.

In my opinion, I think there's can't be any new means of earning money online, but the old means of earning money online can be recycled into something that looks like a new method, that will be a great thing to try.
Most of the new ways of earning online has been existing for a very long time but it is just being upgraded and updated , and that's the main reason why we think that its a new earning method .

Personally I don't so much believe in rewarding app and survey site because they are not really paying. Thete are other better ways to which you can make money online.

If you want to earn a living online, you should try to create a real good amount of money.
You should use this holiday season to brush up on some useful abilities, such as writing, online tutoring, translating, and transcription.
To start, choose one that appeals to your passion and earn some income online.

Just learn a skill , that is much more easier to make money . we really have to try out different ways of making money on the internet, with that you may not have to stress yourself if one is not working out . People with passion on writing can create their own personal blogging platform

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds