Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

New Ideas of Earning Online

There are many app use for making money online out there but one of the best and app I use for making money online is YouTube. My YouTube account fetch me a lot of cash every month

Advertisement Placeholder
With all the earning and investment apps and sites this 2020, in all forms from crypto currency trading to apps that make you answer surveys, click websites and ads, play games and other forms which make you earn online. What would be a great new idea for making money online in 2021?
Are we gonna stick to the same apps/sites, or retain using them this coming new year?
What do you think would make a great new money making app/site?
Making money online is not a difficult task nowadays If you have a good skills. you can make money online Without any investment,You can make easy money through online teaching.Because nowadays there are so many websites that give you postpaid.You can also earn money through online advertising And you can easily earn money through marketing.If you have money, you can easily earn money by investing in them.

One of the coolest method of earning online, is through surveys, paid to post, offering gigs online via fiverr, upwork and most freelancing site, its not as easy as said, you must give maximum attention and dedication to earn passively from it.

The newest idea of making money online is by affiliate marketing whereby you get links from online stores and promote these links on your website and forum, when people click on this link and they make any purchase on this online shop you will get paid commission.

With all the earning and investment apps and sites this 2020, in all forms from crypto currency trading to apps that make you answer surveys, click websites and ads, play games and other forms which make you earn online. What would be a great new idea for making money online in 2021?
Are we gonna stick to the same apps/sites, or retain using them this coming new year?

Cryptocurrency trading is something newly introduced to the world of online money making. Before 2009, there were no cryptocurrency trades taking place because no real cryptocurrencies were invented back then. As far as other online moneymaking opportinities like paid to click, paid to post, paid to surf, paid to read, paid to write, surveys, etc are concerned, I really do not think that anything can replace them. Recently, I saw that a website was offering people to buy stuff and test the products and getting paid in return for "testing the products". This was something new I heard, but that website became a scam. I really hope new online earning opportunities will be invented soon.

There are a lot of sites out there that allows to earn money by posting or doing some kind of activities in them. The site workers help bring traffic and then they are paid for it.

I think for one to make good money online you must have a good skills that can help one to make money online, because without having a good skill you cannot make good money online.

There are many investment ideas online, what limits most people is their lack of needed skills to earn from those platforms that requires these skills. If you can learn skills like graphics designing, website designing, app development, video graphics animation, programming and coding you will surely make good money online.

Of course, the way you made money in 2020 is still the same way and method you are going to use in making more money in 2021. You just need to expand your work rate so as to have more sources of income.

These survey apps and sites don't actually intrest me alot. Reason being that they end up giving you peanuts for the time you spent doing their tasks.

For now Notting is really new online, it's pretty much the same thing happening but in different methods but as long as it's bringing positive results then we are good to go.

I really dont think there are new trends at the moment so the best thing is just to stick with the old trend that we are using so far it's still paying people with the task they are handling

The apps developers are really trying a lot in developing apps that will earn people money. I have earned money with many app from paid to view ads to playing game to earn money to reading news to get paid and many more like that. But the app I would like is the one that will be mining crypto currency

Even though there are different ways to make money online at the moment I think more and more ideas are still coming. However, none have been launched for now so it's better to stick with the old system.

Instead of looking for app or website to make money, why don't you build your own app or website that makes money for you. For example, you can build app and publish on app store and make money from ads. If you do not have skills you can hire someone to build app for you.

If I saw this thread last year I'd have advised that one goes into affiliate marketing and it would've proven to be so because of the increase in number of digital goods and consumers especially after the pandemic

Here are some of the ideas I am working on:
Website
Youtube Channel
Mobile App
Online Store
I already have my webite and android app earning for me (just about a buck per day), I am building subs and views on my channel and in 2021 I will also be launching an online store.
You definitely have a very brilliant I did here for the kind of things that you want to be doing for this year and I can only upload your ingenuity and innovation and I advise you to keep it up because this car will forever be your starting point.

I am interested in learning programming. I have been building wordpress website since a long time and I would like to learn programming and build websites from stratch.

Most of those rewarding apps and survey sites aren't paying much. So I believe that there would be New turn to cryptocurrency trading in the coming year as most of those awarding platform woulf become a bygone following the recent adoption of Bitcoin by most organisations and countries.
I think nowadays there are many new ideas for online earning many people work on internet and earn money there anil Kapoor also work on internet and harmony

New ways to earn money online
There are many ways to make money online
One can earn allot of money in surveying sites ,just that some of the surveying sites aren't paying any more,but there some site that still pays
[automerge]1630506793[/automerge]
There are many new ways to earn money online
One can earn money in surveying sites, you can earn allot of money from that but is just that some of the sites aren't paying any more

Last edited:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds