Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

New Ideas of Earning Online

roman roxas

Addicted member
Credits
With all the earning and investment apps and sites this 2020, in all forms from crypto currency trading to apps that make you answer surveys, click websites and ads, play games and other forms which make you earn online. What would be a great new idea for making money online in 2021?
Are we gonna stick to the same apps/sites, or retain using them this coming new year?
What do you think would make a great new money making app/site?

Advertisement Placeholder
Most of those rewarding apps and survey sites aren't paying much. So I believe that there would be New turn to cryptocurrency trading in the coming year as most of those awarding platform woulf become a bygone following the recent adoption of Bitcoin by most organisations and countries.

Here are some of the ideas I am working on:
Website
Youtube Channel
Mobile App
Online Store
I already have my webite and android app earning for me (just about a buck per day), I am building subs and views on my channel and in 2021 I will also be launching an online store.

Top ways to make money online and offline
  • No-risk matched betting. Hands down the quickest way to make a lot of money (well, without breaking the law). ...
  • Online surveys. ...
  • Paid for searching the web. ...
  • Online market trading. ...
  • Start your own website. ...
  • Review websites & apps for cash. ...
  • The 'Disney Vault' secret. ...
  • 'Get Paid To' sites.

I mean, can we think of any other ideas beside what we have now. What does future in earning money look like and in what ways? Can you think of any? I hope we will have more ways, since majority of the population now are working and earning online.

With all the earning and investment apps and sites this 2020, in all forms from crypto currency trading to apps that make you answer surveys, click websites and ads, play games and other forms which make you earn online. What would be a great new idea for making money online in 2021?
Are we gonna stick to the same apps/sites, or retain using them this coming new year?
What do you think would make a great new money making app/site?
If you desire to make genuine good amount of money online that will earn you a living. You need to take this festive period and learn some good skills like, online tutoring, translating, transcribing, and writing etc. Find one that make your passion and start with, in order to make cool cash online.

I am currently relying on the surveys. I assume they would do good for me. I know that a lot of survey sites don't pay. But if you can get paid with any survey site make sure to keep on earning as much as possible. That is one way to get the online earning properly settled and also you don't have to rely on something forever.

These are new ideas I want to give trial in order to explore more opportunities online.

Offering SEO services to some sites on the internet. This largely depends on outreach. And outreach is a number game.

This simply approaching different site owners with the SEO reports of their site and show them how they can improve.

Earning from sites and apps is a good way to make money online. It is a two way stuff in such a way that you help the site owners make money while they in turn reward you, a good site should be easy to use, and should pay a good sum.

Most of those rewarding apps and survey sites aren't paying much. So I believe that there would be New turn to cryptocurrency trading in the coming year as most of those awarding platform woulf become a bygone following the recent adoption of Bitcoin by most organisations and countries.
You are absolutely right Because there are many sites like this that call you on your phone with greed and spend your time, you do not get anything from it. I would like to tell you that before joining any site, complete investigation should be done about it so that there is no issue later.

We just don't have to delve into business like that. We ought to browse reviews about what others are saying about such business or earning site before going into it.

I think the best way of earning anything tangible and you can actually use to substain a living online would be for you to firstly acquiring a skill and rendering services to pay for moneybased on that skillset.

Crypto trading will dominate the online business soon. People keep on learning it day by day. And it is even making other online business less attractive. The mental and the joy of determining your loss or gain due to your prowess may be the reason why people keep on learning cryptocurrencies.

Crypto currencies will surely dominate all business and coin mining this are all new ideas that we all need to learn . We need this new ideas to booster the future.

We just don't have to delve into business like that. We ought to browse reviews about what others are saying about such business or earning site before going into it.
True indeed, I always try to check for reviews before delving into things so as not to waste ones time and resources, proper research should be done before any undertaking

Trust-pilot is my main destination to check for reviews made by other people. And ascertain the site ratings at the meantime. If its high I'll know its promising.
True indeed, I always try to check for reviews before delving into things so as not to waste ones time and resources, proper research should be done before any undertaking.

Have you thought about network marketing? This platform offers amazing benefit for a one time sign up fee like travelling abroad, owning a car and house, residual income etc.

Concerning new ideas of earning online . Well, it there is a new way to making online, probably a new platform that offer good pay, it would be nice to share. I have no idea or new idea of earning money online, though the survey sites don't play much as expected or the one's that do pay well are not accessible to the 3rd class countries, still sticking to only bizdustry for now

The new idea that I know of which if you apply you can make money online is through commenting and being paid on site, other ideas involve selling marketing of products online is unable to make much money as you want, in your own convenience.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds