Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Networking or digital marketing

Networking is easier and cheaper. It would also make things work out easily as those coming won't doubt you due to previous experience of others who have done business with you.

Advertisement Placeholder
I tell people that for your business to go far, people must recommend you, you must have won the trust of so many people to enable them tell you to their friends and family
Which is more cheaper way to get your product and business reach out to people???

Digital marketing or Networking??
Recommendation advertisement type is networking... But networking is not as fast as digital marketing... Digital marketing didn't even need your customer to know you personally, as long its solve their problem then you have gained your own profit...

I think both of them are really important for promoting your business. You need to practice both so as to reap all the benefits. Like you can interact with more people and create a good network of people who know what you do. Then also keep promoting your work on all social media platforms and buy ads for this too.

I think not play a really crucial role in business growth. If you can successfully implement the both of them your business will grow alot better than it is.

Networking is easier and cheaper. It would also make things work out easily as those coming won't doubt you due to previous experience of others who have done business with you.
Okay if networking is easier and cheaper then we should not consider it in that way ,we should consider it base on the demands and also the one that he will be able to get employment easier.

You need to stand conventional thinking on its head! The place to start is with the targeted business outcomes you want to achieve – namely delivering the “right product, at the right time, at the right quality, at lowest cost,” and then determine the supply network variables and flows required to achieve that optimal business result.everybusiness is digital

Network is very profitable but sometime I see it as been a bit stressful,I can remember once when I go into networking but my circle which I build on google plus couldnt provide me the needed result so I have to abandon it for something else,network is very profitable when you have a good communication skills and know how to build the rightful audience

Okay if networking is easier and cheaper then we should not consider it in that way ,we should consider it base on the demands and also the one that he will be able to get employment easier.
Digital marketing is cheaper if you will use social media for the promotion of your business. With networking you have to establish the network and it is not easy to build up a directory of people as potential customers or agents. Make it simple with social media because it is free.

I tell people that for your business to go far, people must recommend you, you must have won the trust of so many people to enable them tell you to their friends and family
Which is more cheaper way to get your product and business reach out to people???

Of course the easiest thing to do is digital marketing. You will contact people through social media platform like Facebook Instagram Twitter. You can advertise products there also.

When it comes to making visibility for your business I thinking Digital media marketing is more effective than networking. So far you have the money to run the ads online

Well it depends on the individual that is involve but digital marketing and networking can both work if you are really good at what you are doing including how you treat people around you.

To get you services and products across to clients for them to become aware, i will think it will be more if a smarter move to deploy digital marketing in my case. The social media has done a lot more good in this regard

To get people into your business you should try networking ID you're considering a low cost budget because digital advertising cost much but networking can be done physically.

Digital marketing and networking are very good ways for businesses to grow and those who have platforms yo make money are always in the best position to network or affiliate to something

Both method of marketing cannot be overemphasized it sure does tons of good to have people trust you and recommend you to others, theres a satisfaction that comes from this one, digital marketing also does well in reaching many other people that networking might not bring your way. So its both networking and digital marketing for me.

Digital marketing is cheaper if you will use social media for the promotion of your business. With networking you have to establish the network and it is not easy to build up a directory of people as potential customers or agents. Make it simple with social media because it is free.
Ok we need to consider which of this one also that will be profitable because when we are engaging into a business profitability is one of the most important thing we also need to consider.

Digital marketing does not really have much difference from networking,I prefer digital marketing because you won't really stress yourself you advertise online

Both are good. But networking is the best, no matter your digital marketing skills or branding if the reviews and recommendations from existing customers is not bad or not encouraging it will affect sales.

If you are selling products and services digital marketing is more profitable, however, if you re a service provider or a job seeker, networking can be more profitable. Choose the one that is more profitable.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds