Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Networking or digital marketing

network marketing is difficult because you will have to convince people to join you before you can earn money from your downlight. I still like digital marketing only need to set the campaign once.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you are planning to grow your business into a big business then you would have to network, tell people about your business and still advertise online, digital marketing to reach audience you can't reach physically

Both aspect of reaching out to the Customers are very good and very effective too. If you know you are very good at doing either of the two perfectly, then you should concentrate on doing it instead of doing what you don't understand

The difference between Digital Marketing and Network Marketing is digital marketing is any marketing that is online marketing and network marketing is individual sales done at the person-to-person level
I think both digital marketing and networking all have their merits and demerits but what we determine the one of that you use is the kind of business that you run and we all know that when you run an online business you will have to do with digital marketing and when you have an offline business the best method of strategy to use is network marketing.

Personally, I think both are good method of promoting one's business. Telling family and friends can bring customers but can't be compared to using digital marketing as you can get so much customers of different regions of the world within minutes after posting your business advert online. It is just my opinion.

I would always prefer digital marketing to network marketing. Network marketing has its own fair share but in digital marketing the result is always much more feasible than that of network marketing.

I think networking and digital marketing go hand in hand. When you do digtal marketing, you also network (by building followers on social media), when you are networking, you are also doing digital marketing.

Digital marketing has to do with using the internet tools and creating marketing or business contents and graphics to promote goods and services. Networking involves bringing in more people to engage in a business. Networking business is really a good but it can be very stressful to get people involved
One of the most easy ways to get and improve your awareness about your products and services is throug digital marketing.Networking is also good way to reach out but mostly involve physical method of awareness.

Both are good. Networking is really powerful but you can achieve the same results and more if you just use digital marketing. I think digital marketing is easier than networking although it cost more money but the results are spectacular.
completely true,both of them are powerful ,but digital marketing will be the best,it is simple than that of networking,for me I prefer digital marketing,it is the best for me .

Both digiatal and online has it is own purposes because
the difference between Digital Marketing and Network Marketing is digital marketing is any marketing that is online marketing and network marketing is individual sales done at the person-to-person leve

Both are good and can really help a business to grow. However, digital marketing is the real deal currently and you will be amazed at the rate at which it can boost a business.

I tell people that for your business to go far, people must recommend you, you must have won the trust of so many people to enable them tell you to their friends and family
Which is more cheaper way to get your product and business reach out to people???

Digital marketing or Networking??
The two have actually played huge roles in my business, but I would say networking has worked best.
It is the customers you satisfy well today through your products and services that will refer another who would refer another. That's how you keep earning!

I will always choose digital marketing over network marketing. The reason is that there are more demand for digital marketing service from the offline business.

I feel to me I prefer digital marketing than digital networking, because in marketing you are just to make sure you create awarenesses of the product online networking you are to link more customers that will trigger increase of sales

I would always prefer digital marketing to network marketing. Network marketing has its own fair share but in digital marketing the result is always much more feasible than that of network marketing.
What are the advantages of digital marketing over networking? Though I have had some experience with networking before, though it didn't really favour me, I would love to know more about digital marketing.

You need to put in a lot of effort in order to see good results with network marketing. you also need consistent supply of people into the system before you can make income regularly with network marketing.

I tell people that for your business to go far, people must recommend you, you must have won the trust of so many people to enable them tell you to their friends and family
Which is more cheaper way to get your product and business reach out to people???

Digital marketing or Networking??
I consider networking more effective than digital marketing.
Although the two can work together for the good of a business.
Most of my clients today were referred by my clients.

Digtal marketing is one of the cost effective ways to promote a products online. You need to engage a lots in convincing people to join you on Network marketing.
[automerge]1637274272[/automerge]
If you are not very good with one-on-one conversation with people it can be very hard to make a good income with network marketing. A person like that can settle for digital marketing and still make good income overtime.

Last edited:
Every business nowadays are trying to involve their business and expose it in the online world, in this case digital marketers will be very much in demand if not now but in the future.. in the other hand people can also make money by selling the products of other people but with a digital marketing skill it is possible for you to engage in affiliate marketing... Go for digital marketing

I think the both of them are actually very important and so they should be both taken into consideration because they have a lot to offer and the income are always very huge

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds