Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Networking or digital marketing

digital marketing refers to marketing through an electronic device or the internet. It’s another word for internet marketing.
Today, hundreds of thousands of businesses engage in digital marketing, as they find it easier—and more cost-effective—to reach a large number of people. It increase customer loyalty with frequent communication.
If one calculates the cost of digital marketing, he or she will understand that the cost for the traditional marketing is more expensive. If one decide to advertise on the social media, the expenses becomes less. Compared to when one broadcast via mass-media, newspapers, printing of flyers, banners to get peoples notice through the traditional way.

Advertisement Placeholder
I tell people that for your business to go far, people must recommend you, you must have won the trust of so many people to enable them tell you to their friends and family
Which is more cheaper way to get your product and business reach out to people???

Digital marketing or Networking??
If you say cheaper probably networking I said probably because when I use networking I appreciate those who help me refer by tipping them with recharge cards or little gifts, digital marketing too has free options you can use to market like Facebook, Instagram, Google my business. So you work according to your pocket

I think both digital marketing and networking is needed for a business to go far and grow well in the nearest future. So it will be nice to make use of the both of the way of marketing your products to enable more customers from all over the world I guess. And lastly try as much as possible to gain some trust as well.
I tell people that for your business to go far, people must recommend you, you must have won the trust of so many people to enable them tell you to their friends and family
Which is more cheaper way to get your product and business reach out to people???

Well, digital marketing is very important for the growth of business so also is networking. It depends on which one you are comfortable with and what works well for you. I believe they are both related as you have to have good interpersonal relationship with your customers.

You are right by saying that most things these days require referrals which is why I would say that it depends on the context and the locality of a place that would determine if it is digital or network marketing that is good.

Both networking and digital marketing are very important ways through which products and services can be promoted to people. These two methods are the most effective ways to advertise products and services in this modern age and time.

network marketing is nothing but total waste of time especially in my country here. People regard those who are into it as unserious fellows, that's why I can't do it

I think this selection depends a lot on the type of business which you will want to promote. Generally, I would prefer the affiliate marketing because it brings true feedback about the products and it is more convertible.

Networking involves connecting a group of people with the aim of making money. Digital marketing is basically marketing products and services via the internet and digital media.

I believe networking is a better strategy as people would feel more comfortable doing business with you than just marketing without having others who would defend your credibility.

Concerning networking or digital marketing. Well, I think the best should be digital marketing because network marketing is not always easy to gather people to for a network or a chain, it would not be that easy to earning people's trust unless you've had a smooth business transactions before.

I'll go for digital marketing instead of network. In network I can spend much to get things done. But in digital marketing you'll spend less, you can even do it, if you're skilled with it. Do SEO marketing, promote your products at Facebook, go for sponsored post.

The two are both okay but the only difference is that one is less stressful while the other one is not that stressful. Digital marketing is less stressful and you can even do it at the cubicle of your room unlike networking marketing.

Networking and digital marketing are almost in the same line but I prefer networking than digital marketing because the juice help you to get in touch with different corporate organisations which will have interest in your business.

Between digital market and network the more easy and cheaper way for you to get your business reach out to people is by using network. some network do not require capital.

Networking and digital marketing at both a good way of marketing means. Networking is more of offline activities while digital marketing is fully operational online. In my own opinion o feel networking produces more results than digital marketing.

Digital marketing is the key to all businesses in the world right now as we speak, there is no business that wants to be recognized that doesn't employ digital marketing.

Networking involves connecting a group of people with the aim of making money. Digital marketing is basically marketing products and services via the internet and digital media.
That is very true networking involves connecting group of people for the main motive of making money why digital marketing involves selling your products online and also allowing it to get to the larger publics

There is no one that is not cheaper out of the two, it depends on the type of your business and your interest. Digital marketing covers a wide areas for people to notice your business while networking can be stressful in trying to get in touch with people around your neighborhood but it gives people the opportunity to see and test your products.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds