Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Networking or digital marketing

Both are good to go into but networking marketing are the best, because you can connect many people through social media in your business and make a lot of sell.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think its fair that you factually consider the both of them. Networking alone can land you very heavy deals on the physical and advertising can make your product much visible.

You can not do without both arrangements. You need the networking because people will always have to recommend your business to others and you also need to put up some digital marketing too to complete the networking

With no doubt it's definitely digital marketing at any time it beats networking marketing.Online act of business nowadays is way more than looking for people up and down creating a business chain there and here.

I tell people that for your business to go far, people must recommend you, you must have won the trust of so many people to enable them tell you to their friends and family
Which is more cheaper way to get your product and business reach out to people???

Digital marketing or Networking??
I think digital marketing is an upgraded networking. With digital marketing you can reach a variety of potential customers better.

Both are quite effective no doubt of done right, and concerning the cost involved in doing them, networking cost close to nothing and digital marketing also is cheap as there are lots of online platforms for that

Recently someone spoke to me about network marketing business he wants me to join. I was quite pleased with his explanations and of course I may be convinced to venture into it is very soon.

I tell people that for your business to go far, people must recommend you, you must have won the trust of so many people to enable them tell you to their friends and family
Which is more cheaper way to get your product and business reach out to people???

Digital Marketing has proven to be very effective in getting business to wider range of people and the good thing about it is that it is as almost free as what one can think of.

Both of thus two skills are very different and off course very important skills . network marketing to be honest is Much more easier if you have audience.

Digital marketing is different from networking. They are not the same and you can't group them together. When you build a strong relationship with your potential customers , that's networking. When you promote digital product, it's called digital marketing

digital marketing is one of the most profitable and I think it is the best for you to go for if you're interested in any of them, it is a new technology that the world is slowly adapting to because it is the best way to market a product or services.
[automerge]1625639991[/automerge]
Networking and digital marketing are almost the same, because both of them has to deal with the internet but I believe digital marketing is something you can start up easily, it also depends on your passion on which one is the best for you.

Last edited:
Networking and digital marketing both are important for a business but if I have to choose one, I will choose digital marketing because you can gain a lot of traction in a short time

Actually that method depends because not all business will attract the attention of even your friends and family, if the business is not meeting there needs there's a problem.

The advantage that digital marketing have over network marketing is the large number of audience digital marketing would have to reach in less time and the stress is not like the one of network marketing.The conversion rate is high with digital marketing.

I will always go for digital marketing as it empire you with the right knowledge to target the right audience for any products or services you are planning to bring to the marketplace. network is all about referrals and this is very difficult job you can ever engage yourself in.

Simply because 100% Yes, a network marketing career is a great option. Network Marketing is a smart business. A smart way to achieve financial freedom, but it only works if you do the business in the right way.

Personally i think digital marketing is way easier to achieve results than networking. Alot of persons make more use of digital marketing than networking, and it has become so easy now that you can make use of your social media

The difference between Digital Marketing and Network Marketing is digital marketing is any marketing that is online marketing and network marketing is individual sales done at the person-to-person level
The thing about the two form of marketing is that they are both an effective method of getting conversion,but the issue about networking marketing is the the person on the top cadre gets a lot of benefits from those under him.While in digital you do your awareness straight to yourself.

Both of them are almost the same but digital marketing is much more popular nowadays, I would just advise you to go for the most popular one which is the digital marketing ,that will be profitable

Networking actually has to do with connecting with either those in same line of business or other niches. I mean those people that will be of help.
Word of mouth is another form of marketing, so I'll not classify it as networking

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds