Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Networking or digital marketing

I could remember when we started our courier arm of our business,abd then we decided to to launch out to tell propective clients about what we are offering,but the response was not encouraging,then we decided to make use of he social media platfor,na dthe result was massive.
this is definitely a motivation for people that wants to go into various businesses. when you start newly in a business you need to plan well and learn from your experiences and probably improve and that is what you have done.

Advertisement Placeholder
this is definitely a motivation for people that wants to go into various businesses. when you start newly in a business you need to plan well and learn from your experiences and probably improve and that is what you have done.
That was really what we observed and it worked for us and we just have to be applying this strategy,all we just have to be doing is to improve on what we are already doing,and then apply newer and better startegy.

That was really what we observed and it worked for us and we just have to be applying this strategy,all we just have to be doing is to improve on what we are already doing,and then apply newer and better startegy.
Probably, improving your strategy and learning new things everyday is very important and necessary for anyone that really wants to succeed in anything. You don't need to depend on the particular strategy for a long time.

Degital marketing and network marketing are different thing's.digital marketing is the use of a internet social media search engines mobile devices. On the other hand network marketing is individual sale's done as the person to person level.
I think both of them are good, digital marketing and networking digital marketing is used for different method, networking it is where you can connect to so many people in your business.

advertising is one of the most crucial aspect of any business because it will help you to create awareness. Without awareness there is no way you can be able to reach a lot of people.
The importance of advertising to business cannot be over-emphasized. It provides the much needed exposure for a business and this directly boosts sales

Probably, improving your strategy and learning new things everyday is very important and necessary for anyone that really wants to succeed in anything. You don't need to depend on the particular strategy for a long time.
Very true though,even with the most apt strategy sometimes the customers behaviour might just change for reason you cannot tell,but then like they say,in business the best way to learn is o the field,one just have to adapt.

Last edited:
The importance of advertising to business cannot be over-emphasized. It provides the much needed exposure for a business and this directly boosts sales
After starting a business the next thing you need is to spend some amount of money on advertisement to make people know you and your product. Anyone who takes this kind of thing for granted will not go far in business.

Well, both digital marketing and networking are very good strategies in business but I will prefer digital marketing which I believe it can helped me reached out to people more easier most especially through the social media platforms etc.

Well, both digital marketing and networking are very good strategies in business but I will prefer digital marketing which I believe it can helped me reached out to people more easier most especially through the social media platforms etc.
Both have their advantages just like you stated above. However, I prefer digital because you can potentially reach out to a large number of people at the same time as compared to networking.

Digital marketing is a generic term that is used for the marketing methods normally used for internet-based marketing. Networking means building connections by using various channels. networking can be done online or offline and when you do online, the line that divided digital marketing and networking blurs.

Digital marketing is a generic term that is used for the marketing methods normally used for internet-based marketing. Networking means building connections by using various channels. networking can be done online or offline and when you do online, the line that divided digital marketing and networking blurs.

Digital marketing is a wide term and it is mainly used to refer to online activities that allow you to promote your products and generate sales for your business. This is very important because there are many businesses that depend a lot on digital marketing. Networking is a pretty different thing, even though it may or may not be related to creating contacts and maintaining relationships with clients online.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds