Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Networking or digital marketing

Digital marketing is the best way to get the business to a wider audience.
Business tends to grow online than offline because many people get to know your business

Advertisement Placeholder
Both are excellent. Although networking has a lot of power, you can get the same or better outcomes with digital marketing. I believe that digital marketing is easier than networking, despite the fact that it is more expensive. However, the results are remarkable.

Digital Marketing vs Network Marketing
The difference between Digital Marketing and Network Marketing is digital marketing is any marketing that is online marketing and network marketing is individual sales done at the person-to-person level

I will go for digital marketing. Digital marketing can be employed to promote in network marketing but it cannot be done the other way around. digital marketing helps to put a system in place to reach a particular set of audience for the product and services you offer.

Networking is good but digital marketing is better. With digital marketing, you will be able to reach out to larger population and it will generate more traffic when compared to networking.

To a very large extent digital marketing is going to help you to put your business in the faces of so many other people but that does not in any way mean that networking is not important as well. Networking is going to help you to build up relationship that is going to be very important for your business offline.

Digital marketing is much more popular and demanding. If I am not engaging in my online dreamed online business, I will choose to learn about digital marketing. It is high on demand nowadays . Thousands of people are interested.
I'll just say both of them are absolutely necessary , and it will be a wise decision for business owner to apply both of them. networking will help your business to be more trusted but marketing at the same time will expose your business to so many people that didn't know about the existence of your business.

Last edited:
Both network marketing and digital marketing are very lucrative but what matters is your level of experience and knowledge. Many people have used these two businesses to make fortunes for themselves.

Both digiatal and online has it is own purposes because
the difference between Digital Marketing and Network Marketing is digital marketing is any marketing that is online marketing and network marketing is individual sales done at the person-to-person leve
One of the thing that i really like about the aspect of digital marketing is that one do not need to go out to do actual meeting of potential customers,and that in itself is a way of saving you time and energy.

One of the thing that i really like about the aspect of digital marketing is that one do not need to go out to do actual meeting of potential customers,and that in itself is a way of saving you time and energy.
Probably, I have seen a lot of network marketers that often call offline seminars in order to convince people. But the case is not the same when it comes to digital marketing.

Probably, I have seen a lot of network marketers that often call offline seminars in order to convince people. But the case is not the same when it comes to digital marketing.
That is one thing about the target of the person that is involved,because in reality the number of reach offline line is far less than what you will get when you do an online campaign,and that is just the difference.

I guess that networking and digital marketing are both pretty much related to each other. Digital marketing is a part of networking. Business Networking is a really huge field.

That is one thing about the target of the person that is involved,because in reality the number of reach offline line is far less than what you will get when you do an online campaign,and that is just the difference.
Definitely, advertising your product online will help you to reach larger number of people within a little period of time and even with a lower budget. This is one of the reasons it is important to go online as a business person.

Definitely, advertising your product online will help you to reach larger number of people within a little period of time and even with a lower budget. This is one of the reasons it is important to go online as a business person.
Advertising can be very beneficial to the growth of a business. It will help you to connect with new customers and this will increase your sales and profits.

Advertising can be very beneficial to the growth of a business. It will help you to connect with new customers and this will increase your sales and profits.
advertising is one of the most crucial aspect of any business because it will help you to create awareness. Without awareness there is no way you can be able to reach a lot of people.

i guess that business networking also involves creates an effective channel of communication within several departments of a business. It does not involve merely using social media.

I could remember when we started our courier arm of our business,abd then we decided to to launch out to tell propective clients about what we are offering,but the response was not encouraging,then we decided to make use of he social media platfor,na dthe result was massive.

I could say most people starting a new business by do some kind of in-person networking while they might go to workshops and classes through the networking processes

Both are powerful ways business owner can reach their potential customers. But I prefer digital marketing because it target people social media. Before someone can recommend you, he must have heard about from somewhere. Digital marketing is the best.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds