Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Moving to another country, for your job.

If I am asked to travel to advanced country to undergo a course or training that will help my career, I will gladly accept it. the reason is that I will have more opportunity over there and boost my experience

Advertisement Placeholder
That's true. I would also not like to be a part of business that are against my ethics or against country's law. For example, I would not be a part of alcohol business that is against my ethics.
Though I do not drink and I would not want to go into any form of business relating to alcohol mainly because of my religion and how I was brought up, I would like to know your ethics concerning alcohol.

If I am asked to travel to advanced country to undergo a course or training that will help my career, I will gladly accept it. the reason is that I will have more opportunity over there and boost my experience
Frankly speaking I think that is true,if am ask to travel to another country for a job then I will see it as a welcome development,its going to make me well experience for the job ,its going to prepard you for better career objective and improve your future job performance

How would you feel if your company asked you to move to a different country to help your career?

With me, it would depend on what the job is. If the experience in a different country would be a good thing to learn, then I sure would.
well I will be happy and excited,but only if the job pays well,is not moving out of my country that matter is about the job,if the job pays well I will like it ,and I will move to a different country.
[automerge]1635630399[/automerge]
How would you feel if your company asked you to move to a different country to help your career?

With me, it would depend on what the job is. If the experience in a different country would be a good thing to learn, then I sure would.
well I will be happy and excited,but only if the job pays well,is not moving out of my country that matter is about the job,if the job pays well I will like it ,and I will move to a different country.

Will never think of doing that. I can't quite my job just because I win a jackpot. I'm say this with the experience I learnt from a friend of mind. He failed to utilize on the money he won after quitting his job. Now he is jobless.

it depends on what kind of job it is and what extra benefits I have there. if after a short calculation the salary there and what I consume I reach the same salary that I would take in my country, then no, I would not move. it must be a little over that value to move or go to another country with the job ...

Most jobs require one to move or travel and I travel most times because of my job and I really enjoy it and most times I get to relax a lot while on the trip and I get to explore new places

There's nothing bad in moving to another country to secure a job. You have a lot of things to gain from this. You exposed to another culture which add to your knowledge. You can also earn more with less effort.

I have also seen that moving to another country for a job can also be risky because you may not know what kind of employer you may get. Employee abuse is quite common in many countries and this is what makes moving to another country quite risky.

I have also seen that moving to another country for a job can also be risky because you may not know what kind of employer you may get. Employee abuse is quite common in many countries and this is what makes moving to another country quite risky.
Nothing is risk-free in this world. The things you mentioned in your post is part of the risk of leaving the comfort zone of your country to move to another in search of a greener pasture. It's important to stay alert anytime someone find himself in another man's land.

I do not mind moving to another country for work, to be honest. It would be an added experience for me. I love to learn about the workplace culture in different places. Hence this would be something refreshing.

Nothing is risk-free in this world. The things you mentioned in your post is part of the risk of leaving the comfort zone of your country to move to another in search of a greener pasture. It's important to stay alert anytime someone find himself in another man's land.

When it comes to travelling to a different country, a person can try to minimize the risk by finding work in a reputable country instead of finding work with local employers and sponsors. Working with an international company is the only way to avoid trouble in a foreign country.

I'm very open to moving to any part of the world right now as long as it's job related because what we have here in my country is just suffering to make ends meet.
It could be a good opportunity.
I would take a decision depending on the country I am to be sent to. If it is a place where i can cope, then fine. I would really love a change of environment for job's sake.

If the country they are asking me to move to is better than were I am, I will gladly move to the country because it may favour me as I will do different kind of work to Excell.

When it comes to this it's depends on the kind of job it is if it's a very nice, good, sustainable, attractive and paying well job then I'll take the offer because I don't want to regret an action or decision later on.

I'll probably consider making the move, especially if I can take the family with me. Home is where my family is. However, a big factor to be considered is the country. I wouldn't want to live and work in a place that has a vastly different culture from my country, especially if that country has very restrictive rules.

I will prefer to travel to another country for a work, if the working condition is better. It will be better to work abroad with a better pay than to work in my country with a lower pay.

It's a better decision but sometimes it depends on the job and the service you can render. If I am giving a guaranty of the job in another country I may go but if I am to go in search is not a better idea because there are so many difficulties that you may encounter.

Actually my country does not provide the best conditions for my working and if you are even going to compare it with the pay. I will 100-percent welcome the opportunity to be able to move abroad and find much more better opportunities.

I won't ever feel bad about moving to another country for the same job role or a senior role there, provided all terms and conditions will be met for my job description and payment rate.

I won't ever feel bad about moving to another country for the same job role or a senior role there, provided all terms and conditions will be met for my job description and payment rate.
Moving to another country for job is the dream of many people most especially when you get a good and well paying job , that you you do in a conducive environment.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds