Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Moving to another country, for your job.

The option of going to another country for a job by the company will be a very good idea if the country in question is one that can accommodate one's climatic requirements. If it does, I'll go

Advertisement Placeholder
so do I , moving to another country will not be a simple thing but if you are well paid I don't see a problem doing that ,all we are looking is a way to make things easy

How would you feel if your company asked you to move to a different country to help your career?

With me, it would depend on what the job is. If the experience in a different country would be a good thing to learn, then I sure would.
If i am asked by my company to move to another country to help my career, i would.
But, i would first of all consider the country i am being sent to, there are some countries i would not love to work, no matter the pay.

My daily basis dreams is moving to other countries with my job, I know people said traveling is part of learning, I'll be very happy to move and improve more impact to my knowledge.

It depends on the type of business and where I'm traveling to in search of job. But to be sincere, as a Nigerian I will happily take it as an escape root if such an opportunity presents itself. Nevertheless remember "home sweet home"

Leaving Nigeria one day is going to give me greater joy because Nigeria is the most difficult country in the world, for a youth to chase his or her dreams here is teariable the system only favor few minority

The conditions and enumerations that is involve would determine whether i would move.If the conditions is very suitable with an improve package from what i am getting,then i will go.
There most likely would be interesting offers with maybe even higher pay in another country but one should consider expenses like travelling, accommodation etc if the expenses would not be more than the income.

There most likely would be interesting offers with maybe even higher pay in another country but one should consider expenses like travelling, accommodation etc if the expenses would not be more than the income.
That would be included,if the enumuration at the end of the day after removing all expenses,then it is a very good offer to consider,the whole thing boils down to the severance package.

I dont think moving to another country for or in the name of jobs hunting seriously is not the best ideas most especially to those who are creative to those who are not I consider it as laziness because there are alot of things to do that will earned you some good amount of money.

Of course I would love to. I would see it as an opportunity to experience different cultures and ideas. I would also see it as a chance to develop myself further and build more connections

I will prefer to work in my country no Matter how the situation may be either the economy is going down or any how. I will remain in my country because I believe I will be able to reach a position that I can make a difference in the operation of the economy.

It would be such a great opportunity to be asked by my company to work in another country. But that would depend on if the job is good and will give me good experience. Right now when I am so flexible, I can easily work in any country.

That would be included,if the enumuration at the end of the day after removing all expenses,then it is a very good offer to consider,the whole thing boils down to the severance package.
Severance package? I don't quite follow what you are trying to express there do you mean one's threshold to be persistent?

Just like you said I think it depends on the job. If it is a job I am passionate about, then I would have no problem moving, I like to travel so I would relish the experience.

My reaction would be totally based on the kind of job and where I am being posted to. If the new location presents better opportunities then I would be excited to go and would be more than ready.

Severance package? I don't quite follow what you are trying to express there do you mean one's threshold to be persistent?
In some jobs aparet from the basic salary that you get,there are other things that can be taken cared of ,like health packages,house and furniture,to mention a few.Some countries do take some of these things as priority as a bench mark for companies operating in their country.

I don't have anything wrong with moving to a new country as long as the company will provide all the necessary benefits that will help settle in the new country perfectly. House allowance, feeding allowance, transportation allowance and so on.

How would you feel if your company asked you to move to a different country to help your career?

With me, it would depend on what the job is. If the experience in a different country would be a good thing to learn, then I sure would.
If the offer is very nice and the country is worth going.. I will grab the opportunity with both arms. That will be great adventure and experience, a life changing one.

In some jobs aparet from the basic salary that you get,there are other things that can be taken cared of ,like health packages,house and furniture,to mention a few.Some countries do take some of these things as priority as a bench mark for companies operating in their country.
Oh now I quite get it.. Yiu mean the job yiu are applying for in another country would provide your basic amenities, then it would be good to take up that kind of offer

That will be a great opportunity for me, and also an experience to move out to another country for a job, instead of staying one place all my life.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds