Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Moving to another country, for your job.

Currently, my aim is to complete my education. Once I complete my education, I will have two options, one to work a company in my own country, two go abroad for work. My choice will depend on availability of work.
I am in the similar situation , with 2 more years of education left to complete. I may even go to abroad countries to do higher studies with some scholarships or settle in my own country to get some work experience.

Advertisement Placeholder
What are you currently studying if I may ask? Which would you pick if you should ever find yourself in a position where by you have two job offers, one with the country and the other outside the country and they both pay well. What would be your pick and why?
I am doing MBA. I will not pick any job before I complete MBA. I will choose a job that offers better salary and benefits. I will choose a job in foreign country only when it is better than the local offer.

I am doing MBA. I will not pick any job before I complete MBA. I will choose a job that offers better salary and benefits. I will choose a job in foreign country only when it is better than the local offer.
That's nice, I like your mindset. Many persons believe that there are greener pastures outside their country, so they tend to look for jobs overseas. Especially does in Africa countries. Truth be told it's better to hustle in your own country than another or what do you think?

It depends on the country I am sent to . I will be more than happy if I was sent to the tier one country to learn . That's where I my dream is presently. Anything outside outside this would definitely make not make me happy . I am very eager to leave this country right now.

That's nice, I like your mindset. Many persons believe that there are greener pastures outside their country, so they tend to look for jobs overseas. Especially does in Africa countries. Truth be told it's better to hustle in your own country than another or what do you think?
I agree but we also need to look for our earning potential, after all what actually matters is how much you can earn. My decision will always be based on how much I can earn.

I agree but we also need to look for our earning potential, after all what actually matters is how much you can earn. My decision will always be based on how much I can earn.
I think I get your point. There are some persons who are lucky enough to find a good paying job outside their country, while some do not. So it is totally based on your earnings. If you are earning really well, then I see no need to find another job. Unless you have personal reasons as to why

Leaving Nigeria one day is going to give me greater joy because Nigeria is the most difficult country in the world, for a youth to chase his or her dreams here is teariable the system only favor few minority

I hope that you are a Nigerian. Why do you think that leaving Nigeria would bring you joy? I can understand that you might be facing a few problems in there, but I do not know what made you think that leaving Nigeria is a better option?

First before i will accept to move out of my country to another country for training,the country must not be a racist country,and the rate of terrorism in the country most be low,then i will be glad to go

First before i will accept to move out of my country to another country for training,the country must not be a racist country,and the rate of terrorism in the country most be low,then i will be glad to go
Is racism still a common practice in this generation? As for the terrorist part, most times you might not be aware of such issues until you finally get there. In a situation where by the pay is very good but has any of these issues you made mention of, would you still take the offer?

A lot of people especially in Africa are always looking forward on how they can gain employment in some western country so they can live a comfortable life that they are dreaming of, what we have some understanding is that American and other countries in the west are well developed but here are not develop that means there are greater opportunities for us to even explored here

Yes moving to another country for a job this is what alot of people have been doing in other to have a greener pasture for them selfs most especially when the economic situation is not favourable for them to stay.

Anything that would make me travel, I wouldn't hesitate. The prospect of learning new culture, of experiencing something different from what I'm used to is so exciting.
Anything that would make me travel, whether job, relaxation, holiday, conferences e.t.c I'll take it.
If I have the money to leave my country Nigeria this very moment, I'm not thinking twice about it because ever since I became an adult, I have been suffering.

It depends on the arrangement and the sort of the work I do, but I don't think I'd say no if the opportunity arises.

I think I get your point. There are some persons who are lucky enough to find a good paying job outside their country, while some do not. So it is totally based on your earnings. If you are earning really well, then I see no need to find another job. Unless you have personal reasons as to why
That's correct. I work on part time jobs, I work until I am laid off. Once have no job I will be again searching for another job. Sometimes money is not everything because you will also have to thing about the position you have in your workplace.

That's correct. I work on part time jobs, I work until I am laid off. Once have no job I will be again searching for another job. Sometimes money is not everything because you will also have to thing about the position you have in your workplace.
In other, it's safe to say you are a contract worker or as they popularly call it in my location, a contractor. There are some positions that are not worth the pay, either they are just too stressful or they are Abit risky in some areas.

Yeah, situations like this do happen, where a company will send one or some of its staffs to further their career outside the country. It is a nice idea though, but I don't think everybody will like to take advantage of it as some people are even scared of travelling out while others Will consider the nature of the job.

In other, it's safe to say you are a contract worker or as they popularly call it in my location, a contractor. There are some positions that are not worth the pay, either they are just too stressful or they are Abit risky in some areas.
That's true. I would also not like to be a part of business that are against my ethics or against country's law. For example, I would not be a part of alcohol business that is against my ethics.

I can see that my Nigerians brothers and sisters has answered for me already, traveling abroad is like one if not best offer for any Nigerian right now with the way the country look like now

Is really a good thing by moving to another country for job it is good privilege to have that opportunity, me personal I will gladly to do that.

I would move to another country, if this step would move forward my career. It depends as well in which country should I move. I would prefer moving to Italy, UK or Germany. Anyway, I would accept it, if my family can come with me. Because, for me first place comes the family, and then other things.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds