Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Moving to another country, for your job.

Actually I will feel very good about because I definitely know there will be an increase in knowledge and experience from alot of people that I will meet out there and also good salary income.

Advertisement Placeholder
Moving to another country is not easy , and you have to make sure you program your mind so that you can be able to adapt easily to the changing environmental situation there .

Actually is really impressive when you are ask by your organisation to relocate to another country for your job. to a great extent it gives you more confidence in your job.

Yes , moving to another country to secure a job is not easy with the fact that you have to spend a lot on travelling expenses and you also have to have connection on how to secure a job there.
Moving to another country is not easy , and you have to make sure you program your mind so that you can be able to adapt easily to the changing environmental situation there

Actually moving to another country for job really depends. there are some countries that are facing alot of security challenges and that won't be favourable for you while others are living happily.

It is not just about traveling to another country, but about what you have to offer there , because if you do not have any value, nobody would want to make you work for them.

I am very well open to moving to another country if they need is going to arise. This is especially if it is going to give me a better working environment and I am going to have the chance to be making a better salary with good bonuses.

Well, I don't mind though, buy it depends on the circumstances surrounding the move, if it implies that I can go with my family and everything else, like accomodations and transportation would be covered by my employer then I would accept it.

If the conditions are favourable, then I would too. Relocating abroad for work can broaden your life experience and career prospects. With skills, services and experience now being transferable globally, many global companies, including those in the hospitality industry, recruit worldwide to find the best talent to fill their vacancies. This is a known fact.

Well, I don't mind though, buy it depends on the circumstances surrounding the move, if it implies that I can go with my family and everything else, like accomodations and transportation would be covered by my employer then I would accept it.
The first question is the a surrounding the travelling , the accommodation where you are going is very important , family comes after you have settled down and know much about the country

I will have to if the area they are asking me to concentrate is what I have interest to do. It will not be a thrilling experience when they ask me to concentrate in areas that I am not particularly interested.

i have to be significantly depend on the sort of work or arrangement I am progressing to be taking care of overseas. The motivation is something i will moreover be concidering as well and in case it'll conclusion up profiting me as an person, and if i accumulate a lot of wealth.

The company am working currently asks me to moves to a different country to help my career...
I am moving before anyone says jack Robinson.
I am somebody who usually likes travelling around and if I am going to get a job that automatically guarantees me to be doing that then I am going to be very excited.

This is something that I am going to accept without even thinking twice because of how much I know that I am going to be making in those places compared to my country.

I am somebody who usually likes travelling around and if I am going to get a job that automatically guarantees me to be doing that then I am going to be very excited.
There are many job opportunities outside the countries though it might be a casual job , but it pays far more than the job here and the probability of getting a job in this country is slim.

I can relate to this, I was asked to move to a different country for a job opportunity, It was a difficult decision, but I knew it would be a great learning experience and a chance to broaden my horizons.

It would depend on where, how much I'm being paid, for how long, and will they provide me with pay to move there? I'm not paying my own way to move for a job. If they offer all expenses paid, I might consider it. But it would be tough to move away from my home. I don't like to move that much.

There are many job opportunities outside the countries though it might be a casual job , but it pays far more than the job here and the probability of getting a job in this country is slim.

A person may get better opportunities in other countries. There are many people who leave the U.S and search for job opportunities in other countries as well.

I am very well open to moving to another country if they need is going to arise. This is especially if it is going to give me a better working environment and I am going to have the chance to be making a better salary with good bonuses.
If the job is going to give me and my entire family a better life and a good salary , I prefer moving out of the country to get a better life and I have been meaning to also have a change in environment.

It all balls down to understanding your present location of business, if it doesn't favour your business, there's nothing bad in moving onto another country.

The salary and conditions to working in another country is a very big thing for me to consider when such opportunity present itself because if it is better than what I am receiving in my country, there is no need for me to delay on moving to another country.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds