Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Moving to another country, for your job.

I'm very open to moving to any part of the world right now as long as it's job related because what we have here in my country is just suffering to make ends meet.

Advertisement Placeholder
I prefer staying in my country to make money. I can still make as much as I want to, with the best ideas and outreach. I wouldn't want to get a job in a different country otherwise an online job.

I will actually fee great moving to another country because of the benefits attached to it. And more also, I love travelling a lot, touring so many new places and I love learning new things and culture.

It all depends on my nature of job.. If its favors my nature of job.. Then I certainly have nothing to hold me down from moving to another country.

There's nothing bad in moving to another country to secure a job. You have a lot of things to gain from this. You exposed to another culture which add to your knowledge. You can also earn more with less effort.

When you compare the amount of money that's paid to people who are working in my country Nigeria to that of those who are working in UK or USA or other European countries, it will be very clear why most of us wish to leave Nigeria.

People are always excited to move to another country but they forget to evaluate the economical structure of these countries they are going to.
If my company send me out to another country, I will first be sure that such country is good for both my psychological improvement and financial improvement

Moving to another country for employement is an emotional decision for many people because they do not know what future holds for such people and this is also one of the biggest reasons why people are reluctant to go to foreign countries for a job.

I dont think moving to another country for or in the name of jobs hunting seriously is not the best ideas most especially to those who are creative to those who are not I consider it as laziness because there are alot of things to do that will earned you some good amount of money.
I refuse to agree with you on this because there is a friend of mine who lives and work in UK as a driver, he earns over £700 as his pay. What or which driving job will pay you that amount of money?

Moving to another country for employement is an emotional decision for many people because they do not know what future holds for such people and this is also one of the biggest reasons why people are reluctant to go to foreign countries for a job.
That is right. It is such an emotional decision to make. Especially if you are leaving behind your closest people. I think this is best for young people who are just starting their jobs and don't have a new marriage or young kids to look after.

If my company suggested that I move out to another country then I have to make a lot of proper research to know about the country they are sending me to because that is another point to consider. there are some African countries and some countries in the world with bad System of government and natural. Such country may not be suitable for exploration and you will not be able to make use of the best opportunity there.

I prefer staying in my country to make money. I can still make as much as I want to, with the best ideas and outreach. I wouldn't want to get a job in a different country otherwise an online job.
The major challenge most people face when it comes to leaving their country for another is the money that's involved. If it's cheaper, over 90% of youths in my country would have left. On getting jobs over there, once your papers are in order, you will be hired without stress.

You are right, I would love to understand the job in question, if in line with my specialty, i would be really glad. it may not be in line with my specialty hence if training would be provided, would be glad as well. I have been looking for opportunities of leaving my Country to a well developed Nation for better life.

In taking up jobs one of the things to consider is career progression and if traveling overseas would enhance my career progression I will gladly accept the offer.

Anything that would make me travel, I wouldn't hesitate. The prospect of learning new culture, of experiencing something different from what I'm used to is so exciting.
Anything that would make me travel, whether job, relaxation, holiday, conferences e.t.c I'll take it.

When I was in my 20s, I wished to move to another county for work and study, but I could not because I did not have funds to move to Europe and America. I had enough money to go to the Middle east but I did not want to move to the Middle East

For me, that will never be a problem. I believe it is the demand of the job. When this occurs, I see it as a privilege and an opportunity to develop my career. Capacity building is on thing every individual should pursue in life. Since, my company will sponsor it, it is a great opportunity for development. Hence, I will be very happy to go.

It would be a great way to explore both the world and other aspects of the business. I would only go of its temporary as I would not like to move my family often.

Currently, my aim is to complete my education. Once I complete my education, I will have two options, one to work a company in my own country, two go abroad for work. My choice will depend on availability of work.

It all depends on the job and the country i'll relocate. I can't move into a country having crisis or one that is not conducive just because of a job and also if the job offer is not good i can't relocate to another country.

Currently, my aim is to complete my education. Once I complete my education, I will have two options, one to work a company in my own country, two go abroad for work. My choice will depend on availability of work.
What are you currently studying if I may ask? Which would you pick if you should ever find yourself in a position where by you have two job offers, one with the country and the other outside the country and they both pay well. What would be your pick and why?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds