Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Moving to another country, for your job.

How would you feel if your company asked you to move to a different country to help your career?

With me, it would depend on what the job is. If the experience in a different country would be a good thing to learn, then I sure would.
I know a lot of people who are traveling outside of the country to work in another country and I do not see anything bad in it as long as they are going to make money from it

Advertisement Placeholder
I won't have a problem moving provided they have provided everything that I needed for my stay there. It is a pleasant thing to step out and learn other cultures too.

It all balls down to understanding your present location of business, if it doesn't favour your business, there's nothing bad in moving onto another country.

As long as someone can actually settle in quickly whenever he travels to another country for job purposes, I believe that it is something that should always be welcomed by anyone as long as the job is going to pay you well than what get paid in your own country.

I had a friend that moved to another country for work and at first, he hated it. Most people do not like change but it allowed him to earn another $50k per year while over there. He had to move and live there for 3 years to get a second branch going.

I had a friend that moved to another country for work and at first, he hated it. Most people do not like change but it allowed him to earn another $50k per year while over there. He had to move and live there for 3 years to get a second branch going.

Well, I must say that it may take a long time to settle in a country. This is because you have to adjust to new conditions and make new friends as well. The fact of the matter remains that you have to adapt to the new conditions and this could be tricky. You have to learn new languages and learn many laws as well. So, this could be a hard aspect of moving to a new country.

The main reason why most people decide to move to another country is for them to have get better pay which is going to improve their level of lviing and also their financial standing and you cannot solely blame anyone for doing that. I'm very happy for your friend.

The main reason why most people decide to move to another country is for them to have get better pay which is going to improve their level of lviing and also their financial standing and you cannot solely blame anyone for doing that. I'm very happy for your friend.
Yup and he was happy with his choice too. It makes sense if you want more money, especially if nothing is really tying you down to your home country.

As it's for the betterment of my career, I won't feel bad but also it depends on the country and the situation at hand but I would love to explore better options.

Yup and he was happy with his choice too. It makes sense if you want more money, especially if nothing is really tying you down to your home country.

I have equally seen people who are married and even with kids decide to move to another country. This is to go and work harder for a better chances of making more money so that they will have the opportunity to give their family the life that they deserve.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds