Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Motivating Employees

Joshua Farrell

Captain Junkie
Credits
What is the best way for a boss to motivate their employees? What are your suggestions on how to get motivation out of those who don't work that hard?

Advertisement Placeholder
Appreciation really motivate someone if u are working and you are appreciated u will be motivated

There are various ways one can motivate their employees and not all have to do with money. By simply appreciating them and taking notes of their little efforts would go a long way. Giving out gifts as well during festive period is a wonder way as well.

Motivation is normally involving a lot of combined factors . from the little things like considering their own opinions in a business decision and also giving them work-related bonuses.

What is the best way for a boss to motivate their employees? What are your suggestions on how to get motivation out of those who don't work that hard?
motivation serves as a good help to employees,they need motivation often and often it really help them out ,as a good boss you need need to be motivating your employees,it help them to do there work whole heartedly

Motivation of employees is a very important part of management and also play a major role in boosting the morale of the work force

I believe there are many ways one can motive their employees, you can increase their salary or you can give them gift to make your employees happy.

Some bosses do not even appreciate the staff atleast on effort,or time used up,I personally will appreciate my staff for a job well done.

Motivation of employees is very necessary in having a successful business because if they are not motivated to work they won't enjoy working and may get lazy in place of service . Sometimes you can give a tip to your employees on a daily basis or raise their salaries. This will make them happy and will work more.

The best way to motivate me if am to be your employee is to give me monetary bonuses. A little something outside my salary or earning sometimes can do a lot for your organisation.

Appreciating a hardworking employee is a good way for maximizing organizational productivity and uprightness. So many ways to encourage them e.g bonuses and incentives are a good way to start with

For me I don't think that there is any other things that motivate employees more than they having a higher pay rate or bonuses. The reasons that everybody is working is actually to earn money so if a business owner want to motivate his employees he or she can increase each payment rate.

Ways of motivating an employee to do more in your organization is to make sure you relate to them as if you are family cos every thing in this life is not giving but showing them you love them equally cos some a depressed at the Time you call them and say hi can we have dinner or movie that all it brings joy to the heart and they we do it they are the owner of the company

Ways of motivating an employee to do more in your organization is to make sure you relate to them as if you are family cos every thing in this life is not giving but showing them you love them equally cos some a depressed at the Time you call them and say hi can we have dinner or movie that all it brings joy to the heart and they we do it they are the owner of the company
You may relate well with employees and they will smile in your presence but if you are not actually paying them well believe you mean they will not give their best so the work so if you really want your employees to give their best to the work they are doing be playing them well.

Recognising their hardwork through bonuses is one effective way to motivate them, providing them with some weeks of paid leaves too, one can as well adopt the weekly pay method instead of monthly pay, i am pretty sure that these methods will motivate them amd boost their morale thereby enhancing the company growth.

There are different ways for bosses to motivate their employees, it could be monetary, it could be through awards or incentives, so there are several means.

Employees needs to be motivated by concerned with their welfarism, giving them an incentives will energize them and effective in the job assigned to them

Motivating a staff is one been friendly as a boss make them see how hard working you are as a boss and they won't want to be lazy themselves

Be that as it may, in any which way. Employers needs to always find a way to motivate their employees in any way possible, in words and in deeds towards the development of the employees...as such they'll ignite and love their passion.

Possibly giving them a small bonus every once in a while but not a lot of a bonus is one idea. I would say that you don't want to overdue it or they may not work very well in the long run and may slouch off but it's a good idea to even provide lunch for your staff sometimes can even do the trick.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds