Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Motivating Employees

Motivating an employee would have a positive effect on the output of a business and there are a number of ways that can be done, what's most effective is still financial motivation for the employees

Advertisement Placeholder
There are numerous strategies to motivate employees, for example, giving them promotion, giving them salary increment, giving them bonuses, etc. Money plays a huge role.

Employees can be motivated through salary increments ,vacations ,upgrade,promotions when due

Positive feedback from a superior may be a significant motivator for increased productivity. While you should never tell a worker they did well when they did not, honest praise is a powerful motivator. Positive feedback motivates employees to carry their achievements forward to their next endeavor.

Appreciation is the key. An employer can motivate an employee by increasing salary structure,staff welfare packages, bonus packages and the likes.

There are several ways to motivate your employees either by encouraging them at every given task or prompt payment of salary really gingers them to work and little bonuses

To motivate your employees that work under your authority, you should give them room to be able to freely express their input on matters that concern creativity. That way they'll feel important as part of your business too

What is the best way for a boss to motivate their employees? What are your suggestions on how to get motivation out of those who don't work that hard?
The best way and it is working right now in my country is that any companies boss should try Snd be friendly with their workers and always appreciate their worker's effort at the end of the day by compensating them with money or food I guess.

The word well done, appreciation is another key for motivation.. When you appreciates you your employees it boost their morale

Appreciation really motivate someone if u are working and you are appreciated u will be motivated
This is true. But people should not just be appreciated because you feel like. There should be a kind of performance review that would distinguish your hard working staff from the rest

If an employee is doing something wrong and you know how to get whatever he is doing wrong rightly, it is your duty to let him know how to get it right than to simply scold him and not show him his wrong doing

Motivating employees doesn't necessarily have to do with increase in renumeration. Managers should be collaborative by also allowing employees to offer suggestions, there should be proper feedback and a two-way communication between both parties so they would know their opinion counts.

Motivation your employees isn't all about cash some times we know bonuses and free days make the egar to work harder thou but something time great talks motivates people of like minds

Motivating employees matters a lot because it affects them positively and this could be seen in the company's productivity. Any form of motivation to the employees is very necessary if you need an effective and efficient work output.

There are many ways to motivate staffs but the most important one that will create room for more motivation is by paying them well at the right. Without it any other form of motivation will not yeard result. No paying at the right time withoout prior notice can be demotivating.

Unfortunately, there are many employers who criticize their employees rather than motivating them and this was a common problem in the office where I used to work. It looks like Employer never really cared about what employees think and this was the sad part of my job.

I have never hired full time workers in the past 5 years, these days I hire only virtual assistants. However, when I am to hire virtual assistants, I always hire the assistants that I have worked earlier. I motivate them with better pay.

What is the best way for a boss to motivate their employees? What are your suggestions on how to get motivation out of those who don't work that hard?
You can motivate them directly or indirectly. Most employees tend to follow the footsteps of the management so being hardworking yourself will make them hesitant to lag behind

There are different ways to appreciate an employee. You could raise their salaries, you could give them leave or some time off from work. You could also give them gifts.

Employees needs to be motivated by take conscious to their welfarism, and give them an incentives, be friendly to them will promote company in achieving aims and objectives

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds