Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Motivating Employees

Yes I will surely agree. As the matter of fact everything you say I will agree simple because worst than this is even happening. That'sand very possible.
Wow, do you have any experience on this aspect, since you made mention of worse things happening or, have you seen someone with such experience before?

Advertisement Placeholder
Appreciation really motivate someone if u are working and you are appreciated u will be motivated
This appreciation though must be monetary. It's not all about heaping praises on someone. Try to show him by giving him a raise or bonuses

You can always motivate your employees by giving rewards and bonuses to those deserving of them. This will serve as an incentive for others to work hard in order to get rewarded as well.

I believe that the best way you can motivate your employees is by publicly praising them. You can also add other means like giving them incentives out of your own pocket.

The best way to motivate employees who do not work as hard as others is by appraisal. An employer can give words of affirmation to such employees, i believe that will motivate them to do better and contribute to the overall productivity of the enterprise.
Employees love appraisals especially in the public. This serves as a good motivation. Monetary benefits also are used to motivate employees so they can do better.

Motivation is normally involving a lot of combined factors . from the little things like considering their own opinions in a business decision and also giving them work-related bonuses.
There is no greater motivator than bonuses. It is proven to increase productivity. I have a friend that spend extra work hours just because he wants to get the bonus that comes with it

You can always motivate your employees by giving rewards and bonuses to those deserving of them. This will serve as an incentive for others to work hard in order to get rewarded as well.
Mortivation serves as a great incouragement to your employees and when you give them enough money as an appreciation it will motivates them a lot.

Mortivation serves as a great incouragement to your employees and when you give them enough money as an appreciation it will motivates them a lot.
Though money serve as a good from of motivation but for those who might be in a tight budget, what other ways do you think can be used in motivating others?

Motivation of employees is something that is supposed to be intentional and very constant. It should be a mixture of behaviour is like giving them performance-related bonuses and also verbally praising them whenever they do work.

It is the duty of the manager to bring out the best in the world cast so as to increase the output in the workplace. You can group them into different thing and let them compete against one another to win a prize.

Though money serve as a good from of motivation but for those who might be in a tight budget, what other ways do you think can be used in motivating others?
There are countless of ways to motivate people. When I noticed money is not what they need I will try and know their needs and mortivate them on the exact thing they demand.

There are countless of ways to motivate people. When I noticed money is not what they need I will try and know their needs and mortivate them on the exact thing they demand.
If they are not interested in money they might really be interested in certain position in the business. money is almost everything but if they are not interested in money just bear in mind they are interested to attend a certain position in your business organisation.

If they are not interested in money they might really be interested in certain position in the business. money is almost everything but if they are not interested in money just bear in mind they are interested to attend a certain position in your business organisation.
That's true money is not everything in life most people needs and values money but some don't. You can mortivate such people by attending to their position of needs.

This is true. But apart from money, motivation can also come in other forms. Commending a staff publicly and also honouring deserving staff during with awards can also help motivate others.

That's true money is not everything in life most people needs and values money but some don't. You can mortivate such people by attending to their position of needs.
But this is a manipulating psychology because even if they are not interested in money but they are interested in a certain luxury position in the business, then obviously that still means they will still get money, I can say that money is somehow everything.

This is true. But apart from money, motivation can also come in other forms. Commending a staff publicly and also honouring deserving staff during with awards can also help motivate others
It also serves as a great mortivation. When you commend the efforts of your staffs its serves as a great mortivation to them. But have you ever motivated someone?
[automerge]1638900677[/automerge]
This is true. But apart from money, motivation can also come in other forms. Commending a staff publicly and also honouring deserving staff during with awards can also help motivate others
It also serves as a great mortivation. When you commend the efforts of your staffs its serves as a great mortivation to them. But have you ever motivated someone?

Possibly giving them a small bonus every once in a while but not a lot of a bonus is one idea. I would say that you don't want to overdue it or they may not work very well in the long run and may slouch off but it's a good idea to even provide lunch for your staff sometimes can even do the trick.
It is the end of the year, when most workers are eagerly hoping for Christmas bonus or gift. That alone will motivate them to do more come next year. But the above is not done, it has way of bringing down the morale of staffs including the dedicated ones.

Some bosses do not even appreciate the staff atleast on effort,or time used up,I personally will appreciate my staff for a job well done.
Personally I believe that the best way to motivate your work out is by making sure that you pay them their salaries when they are supposed to be paid and also appreciate them when they are doing well.

In motivating employees, you can try to give them monetary rewards but I feel that the best way would be to give them work incentives such as improved pension, HMO and bonuses. That would spur them on.

One of the best way to motivate an employee is by offering employee promotion. An employee promotions would go a long way to motivating an employee that as done well in the discharge of duties.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds