Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Most underpaid profession in your country?

I agree, I think these things should be judged based on facts on ground or based on the average worker pay. I agree, that people who signup for menial jobs don't get paid much.
If only there was a way to determine this but i don't think it's that easy because there are lots of jobs out there that people especially in q place like Nigeria too where the poverty rate keeps soaring too

Advertisement Placeholder
If only there was a way to determine this but I don't think it's that easy because there are lots of jobs out there that people especially in q place like Nigeria too where the poverty rate keeps soaring too
Yeah, that's the problem with developing countries or third world countries. There isn't an accurate representation of statistics to make a proper judgement on certain societal issues.

Yeah, that's the problem with developing countries or third world countries. There isn't an accurate representation of statistics to make a proper judgement on certain societal issues.
Exactly there is no statistics whatsoever here, no documentation nothing, we just living like that, no database in place we keep doing all sorts from bvn to non and still no worthwhile database

Exactly there is no statistics whatsoever here, no documentation nothing, we just living like that, no database in place we keep doing all sorts from bvn to non and still no worthwhile database
Sad really. It even gets worse as a certain minister starts to set up a panel to invite people from the national bureau of statistics to counter some statistics put out by this agency, as it paints the government in a bad light.

Sad really. It even gets worse as a certain minister starts to set up a panel to invite people from the national bureau of statistics to counter some statistics put out by this agency, as it paints the government in a bad light.
But they apparently want to make a database for cows because that seems more important, it's clear these are clueless bunch and it saddens me with the potential in this country

Teaching, mostly in the private schools is under paid profession in my home country. The community schools that receive government funds pay well to the teachers, though

The maids get the least money in our country. Though they work hard daily , the owners are not ready to increase their salary , and now due to pandemic the situation has even more become worse , as the maid are not allowed to enter the house.

It's difficult to anser fot your Question.
In my region there are Lot of works are there!! They were totaly underpaid But still people needs the works to Run the family
👎

Teachers are also the most underpaid in my country. Especially the ECDE teachers who deal with very young kids who don't know how to speak, read or write. Those teachers do so much work yet they are paid so little.

you cannot say that teacher are underpaid because in every government work there are some levels of of experience and in this case you should not expect a teacher with few years of experience to earn more than someone with more advanced knowledge ,every teacher is paid based on their level of education.
In my post, I made it clear that there were two types of organization, the government and the private organization and if you make research even this teachers with lesser qualifications earn more in government schools than most private schools.

In think teachers are the most underpaid profession in most of the countries most especially the third world countries of African origin the teachers are not much regarded and that most especially the primary school teachers their salary are not encourageble and that makes the profession without passion and many people wish not to joined.

The most underpaid profession in my country is still teaching ,because hardly of money are paid to them for their services and they are not valued ,just like other countries

In my personal experience I consider the teaching profession as not much consider most especially the third world countries of the the universe the teachers are less paid and the terms of working conditions is not favourable and that makes people have a less regards for the profession.

In my post, I made it clear that there were two types of organization, the government and the private organization and if you make research even this teachers with lesser qualifications earn more in government schools than most private schools.
yes teacher earning more money in government school is the truth especially in Africa, ok I understand your point now I think what you were saying was actually the right thing, what should teachers do if they do not have employment ?do you think they should be working for this organisation that do not pay them very well ?

Almost all the professions in my country are underpaid because the average salary in my country is around $100-$200. There are absolutely no rules and regulations in my country that require employers to pay a certain amount of minimum salaries when it comes to hiring people or employing workers.

In my country, teachers are underpaid, many youth today would openly reject choosing teaching as a profession because of how badly they are being paid

Likewise in my country, primary school and secondary school teachers at the most underpaid profession in my country because they are the one building people from onset till they are matured and later sent students to the university.

yes teacher earning more money in government school is the truth especially in Africa, ok I understand your point now I think what you were saying was actually the right thing, what should teachers do if they do not have employment ?do you think they should be working for this organisation that do not pay them very well ?
Teaching is like a last resort when all other employment opportunity no longer seem feasible anymore that is why majority take the job with levity in hops of better pay.

Teaching is like a last resort when all other employment opportunity no longer seem feasible anymore that is why majority take the job with levity in hops of better pay.
Well that is really true but if I am going into the university what I am going to do is that I must go and study something that when I come out I can be able to establish it myself because I personally do not like working for someone even the government.

Well that is really true but if I am going into the university what I am going to do is that I must go and study something that when I come out I can be able to establish it myself because I personally do not like working for someone even the government.
It's actually what the government is planning but because of corruption and mismanagement, they cannot but initially the government intends to help by teaching the students to build their skills from secondary school to university.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds