Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Most underpaid profession in your country?

In my country, teachers are under paid too. But this l don't always understand why the government place low value on the basic and secondary teachers even though they are the people that play a lot of disciplinary role in student's educational span. However, it seems the lectures receive much more valuable salary than the the basic school teachers.
[automerge]1610575658[/automerge]

In my country, teachers are under paid too. But this l don't always understand why the government place low value on the basic and secondary teachers even though they are the people that play a lot of disciplinary role in student's educational span. However, it seems the lectures receive much more valuable salary than the the basic school teachers.
Same here, university lecturers tend to receive a much better pay compared to secondary School and primary school teachers. I don't know why African leaders generally dislike the educational sector. It is nothing to write home about compared to developed countries.

Advertisement Placeholder
Same here, university lecturers tend to receive a much better pay compared to secondary School and primary school teachers. I don't know why African leaders generally dislike the educational sector. It is nothing to write home about compared to developed countries.
Now, it seems like education in Africa countries is just for fun because they are joking with the education system. The main purpose people still invest in education is they to gather enough knowledge but on the part of employment, about 50% of graduates in my country are unemployed and they have quality education.

Most under paid profession in my country Nigeria, it really pain me when I hear the salaries of life moulders, this profession are the life builder, without them no other profession can be established, am talking of teachers in all levels, from primary to secondary and even lecturers

Earning a decent amount of money is very important in boosting one's morale to put in more effort in their work. However, we realize there are professions that are highly underpaid when you compare with the amount of effort they are putting in.
In my country, teachers are under paid. They work hard but their payment is nothing to write home about. This has led to a situation where less youths are looking up to becoming teachers in the future.
What profession is the most underpaid in your country?
Teachers in my country suffer the most. It's arguable that they aren't even recognized because government doesn't attached importance to them. However, they deserve the very best since they train the leaders of tomorrow, the doctors and scientists and other professionals across the globe.
[automerge]1610653109[/automerge]
Earning a decent amount of money is very important in boosting one's morale to put in more effort in their work. However, we realize there are professions that are highly underpaid when you compare with the amount of effort they are putting in.
In my country, teachers are under paid. They work hard but their payment is nothing to write home about. This has led to a situation where less youths are looking up to becoming teachers in the future.
What profession is the most underpaid in your country?
Teachers in my country suffer the most. It's arguable that they aren't even recognized because government doesn't attached importance to them. However, they deserve the very best since they train the leaders of tomorrow, the doctors and scientists and other professionals across the globe.

Now, it seems like education in Africa countries is just for fun because they are joking with the education system. The main purpose people still invest in education is they to gather enough knowledge but on the part of employment, about 50% of graduates in my country are unemployed and they have quality education.
A lot of people have given up about education generally, particularly getting a university degree. Though I feel it's still important to get the certificate before focussing on starting a business that would open doors for you in the long run.

You
Your question is really funny to be very serious, well there are a lot of underpaid work in my community example of such one are private security men, farmers, they are too numerous to mention some i do not even remember to mention it now,ley me wait to hear what other people will say, I'm still following
You are very right because there are so many underpaid profession in this country
Virtually all the civil service job is very poor paid.
Farmers in this country are suffering so much despite the fact that they are the ones producing food that feeds the entire nations.

You

You are very right because there are so many underpaid profession in this country
Virtually all the civil service job is very poor paid.
Farmers in this country are suffering so much despite the fact that they are the ones producing food that feeds the entire nations.
Farmers are the worst because government has abandoned Farmers and government are now concentrating in crude oil and have live farming for the poor and people and everybody think that farming is only meant for the poor ,is really bad that government doesn't support them anymore.. there a lot of work that are underpaid here some are too numerous to mention.

Oil boom
Farmers are the worst because government has abandoned Farmers and government are now concentrating in crude oil and have live farming for the poor and people and everybody think that farming is only meant for the poor ,is really bad that government doesn't support them anymore.. there a lot of work that are underpaid here some are too numerous to mention.
Oil boom in this country and it's discovry has done this country more devastating effect.
It has crippled our very existence and has adversely affected the farming sector in that farmers like you said are viewed as the worst poor among us.

Oil boom

Oil boom in this country and it's discovry has done this country more devastating effect.
It has crippled our very existence and has adversely affected the farming sector in that farmers like you said are viewed as the worst poor among us.
In Nigeria when the government did not discover crude oil the werevinvesting our money into farming of cash crop example are cocoa and import to western countries but now they have discovered crude oil and the government has abandoned all farming system,you can come to find out that not even one single farming system in Nigeria is owned by the government it is owned by dangote.

The most underpaid profession in my country is actually the teaching profession. It seems the leaders of my country seems to forget that teachers were the ones who make made and polished them to what they are today .
[automerge]1610655424[/automerge]
Oil boom

I do see points in what you have written farmers are people one have to consider in this country of ours, they provide the food we eat yet they are underpaid( little income) and they dont also have resources to farm like free seeds and tractors
[automerge]1610655572[/automerge]
A lot of people have given up about education generally, particularly getting a university degree. Though I feel it's still important to get the certificate before focussing on starting a business that would open doors for you in the long run.
Nice thinking, a lot of people have truly given up on the education sector of the country most people would even say school is a scam just invest and make money. Though they are yet to some extent getting a college degree goes a long way.

Same as yours and with what am seeing I thought it was only my side, but with these it shows that teachers are underpaid everywhere and its really not encouraging compared to the stress and work they do. I think the government should do something about it to make teaching job good for the teachers.

The most unpaid or less paid profession in my country Nigeria is teaching. Despite the stress, effort and hardwork they put in order to build the future of the younger generations, they are regarded as less important in the country and are given token for salary and most times they owe them for a long period. Only if the government will pay more attention to the teachers, then our educational system will improve

In Nigeria when the government did not discover crude oil the werevinvesting our money into farming of cash crop example are cocoa and import to western countries but now they have discovered crude oil and the government has abandoned all farming system,you can come to find out that not even one single farming system in Nigeria is owned by the government it is owned by dangote.
Dangote is now the real owner of our nation Nigeria.

They have monopolize Nigeria to Dangote.

Nigeria only diversify on paper.

Farming in Nigeria is dead on arrival.

Yeah, acquiring degree in university is still very important because without higher qualifications, your dream job might just pass you one day and your only word might be"had l known" because it's already passed. Even though certificate might not be worth in few instances, but it's very important in most instances because the world is now progressing and with lower education qualification, it might be difficult getting decent white collar job.

In my country, public servants and civil servant are earning peanuts. The teachers especially is the worse. Despot the fact that the are the builders of other professions, they are treated as if they are nothing. It takes a great courage for one to be proud of teaching as a profession in my country.

Dangote is now the real owner of our nation Nigeria.

They have monopolize Nigeria to Dangote.

Nigeria only diversify on paper.

Farming in Nigeria is dead on arrival.
I don't know that is happening o my brother, I just believe that a genuine president that would be very much interested to arrange a lot of things in this country wil come into existence one day, this is the prayer for everyone

The MOST underpaid profession is for child care and home care workers. We expect them to do a service of caring for our children and our elderly yet they are paid very little to do so.

Many employer takes advantage of unemployment and then underpay people.... For instance, in Nigeria we have many underpaid staff because of non enforcement of Labour Law. An average degree holder earns less than $100 monthly.

I don't know that is happening o my brother, I just believe that a genuine president that would be very much interested to arrange a lot of things in this country wil come into existence one day, this is the prayer for everyone
Nigeria need to wake up to the reality of things.
So many people are lavishing in poverty because of negligent.
Teachers are suffering, police are suffering, farmers are the worst etc

Nigeria need to wake up to the reality of things.
So many people are lavishing in poverty because of negligent.
Teachers are suffering, police are suffering, farmers are the worst etc
yes and you come to find out that the wealth and the resources of this country is being controlled by few people who have gotten themselves into government and they think that the best way to enjoy life is to steal government money,a money that is for everyone of us but fewvpeople stoled it and even borrow money from outside world to still put us in debt.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds