Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Most underpaid profession in your country?

Looking at the threads here it seems glaring that teachers are under paid every where because they are under paid in my country too as the same salary structure that was when I was in school is still sàme years later, shame.

Advertisement Placeholder
Looking at the threads here it seems glaring that teachers are under paid every where because they are under paid in my country too as the same salary structure that was when I was in school is still sàme years later, shame.
Its a shame that teachers are the least paid working department. Upon that, they help nurture great men, to learning the vital things of life, sharpened and enlightened their brain to think positive with the information they embedded into the individual's life.

Most paid professions in my current to farmers Carpenter those who do menial jobs like bricklayers this people are paid profession because they work for their money.

Its a shame that teachers are the least paid working department. Upon that, they help nurture great men, to learning the vital things of life, sharpened and enlightened their brain to think positive with the information they embedded into the individual's life.
It's really pathetic! The moulders of the greatest minds in the world are those now left to fend for survival subjected to low payments it's better to just have an online part time source.

To really be sincere we have a lot of professions that are highly underpaid in my country here but the most popular on is a teacher, this set of people re actually paid meagre amount of money

Some professions are underpaid. These professions contribute immensely to the development of the country. I think teachers are the most underpaid in country.

Earning a decent amount of money is very important in boosting one's morale to put in more effort in their work. However, we realize there are professions that are highly underpaid when you compare with the amount of effort they are putting in.
In my country, teachers are under paid. They work hard but their payment is nothing to write home about. This has led to a situation where less youths are looking up to becoming teachers in the future.
What profession is the most underpaid in your country?
Hmm....yes you are right... our teachers are underpaid despite the knowledge they impact. thank God for technology that as make people realise that education will take you far beyond your environment... we wouldn't have know that teachers are underpaid....

Hmm....yes you are right... our teachers are underpaid despite the knowledge they impact. thank God for technology that as make people realise that education will take you far beyond your environment... we wouldn't have know that teachers are underpaid....
It is up to the governments to review their stands about teachers salary and increase it so that these teachers would be more passionate about their work.

In my country as and a lot of other the most underpaid profession is a teacher.Especially if you compare the salary in this decade with the last decade teacher has the less amount of money as a salary and that's been really disapointing

Well, in reply to your question in the above post concerning the most underpaid profession in my country, well i have to say that i know that a lot of workers and employees are underpaid in my country, but can't say in particular which

In my country, the mist undervalues profession is sadly teachers and it is very annoying in the sense that they are the ones who play a vital role for the rising of the children.

I think it is hard to judge which profession get the workers underpaid. There are lots of jobs and professions that people work without getting paid a lot. I think civil servants who are lower level don't get paid a lot also just like you mentioned the teaching profession as well.

I think it is hard to judge which profession get the workers underpaid. There are lots of jobs and professions that people work without getting paid a lot. I think civil servants who are lower level don't get paid a lot also just like you mentioned the teaching profession as well.
The most professions that are not being paid in most countries but those professions can be a voluntary work that are being done for free because all works are been paid for.

You are right, it won't be easy to determine such as there is a lot of occupation here, but we do know those that do the menial jobs in the society like lawma and the likes probably won't be get paid a lot

Well we cannot say the most underpaid profession in my country, what i just know is that the lowest payments for any government worker in our country is normal minimum wage for every government worker, except for personal and private individuals like farmers.

Well we cannot say the most underpaid profession in my country, what i just know is that the lowest payments for any government worker in our country is normal minimum wage for every government worker, except for personal and private individuals like farmers.
A government worker receiving minimum wage earns more than most newly employed graduates in the financial sectors and in that sector it's a known fact that teachers are under paid.

A government worker receiving minimum wage earns more than most newly employed graduates in the financial sectors and in that sector it's a known fact that teachers are under paid.
you cannot say that teacher are underpaid because in every government work there are some levels of of experience and in this case you should not expect a teacher with few years of experience to earn more than someone with more advanced knowledge ,every teacher is paid based on their level of education.

Earning a decent amount of money is very important in boosting one's morale to put in more effort in their work. However, we realize there are professions that are highly underpaid when you compare with the amount of effort they are putting in.
In my country, teachers are under paid. They work hard but their payment is nothing to write home about. This has led to a situation where less youths are looking up to becoming teachers in the future.
What profession is the most underpaid in your country?
Teacher is one of the best profession in the world because they are the people that taught us and shaped us , they at one of the civil servant that receives the lowest salary monthly and I am talking about primary and secondary school teacher that teaches basic education, but tertiary institution lecturer earn a fortune.

The most underpaid professional in my country is private school teachers their salary are very poor, they are not earning much money they need to work on it.

You are right, it won't be easy to determine such as there is a lot of occupation here, but we do know those that do the menial jobs in the society like lawma and the likes probably won't be get paid a lot
I agree, I think these things should be judged based on facts on ground or based on the average worker pay. I agree, that people who signup for menial jobs don't get paid much.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds