Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Most underpaid profession in your country?

It's actually what the government is planning but because of corruption and mismanagement, they cannot but initially the government intends to help by teaching the students to build their skills from secondary school to university.
even if the government is not helping you but as a potential student you should be the one that should motivate yourself and do what you want,we should know that the government of this country do not care for the people and you must find your own way.

Advertisement Placeholder
even if the government is not helping you but as a potential student you should be the one that should motivate yourself and do what you want,we should know that the government of this country do not care for the people and you must find your own way.
That is correct, the government has its obligation but if it fails at it then it depends on us as Individuals to do something about it.

That is correct, the government has its obligation but if it fails at it then it depends on us as Individuals to do something about it.
seriously I personally do not have time to wait for the useless government of my country because they are make a citizen of the country to suffered so much, people are dying and killing each other yet the government doesn't care.it is bad

seriously I personally do not have time to wait for the useless government of my country because they are make a citizen of the country to suffered so much, people are dying and killing each other yet the government doesn't care.it is bad
The government must have done a personal problem with you for you to make it easier on yourself is advised too that one gives one self a skill to learn.

The under paid profession in my country is teaching profession. A lot of teachers work over here and earn peanuts as monthly salary. The sad part of this is that the private schools hiring this teachers get high school fees from the students and bank on the rate of unemployment in the country to pay teachers low salary.

Well, the profession of teaching is not so much underpaid in my country but other professions are definitely underpaid and workers are overworked. Teachers usually earn up to $500 per month in my country.

The maids get the least money in our country. Though they work hard daily , the owners are not ready to increase their salary , and now due to pandemic the situation has even more become worse , as the maid are not allowed to enter the house.
It is unfortunate that your country does not value the immense work and responsibility you have as a maid. In my country working as a maid is worth it, as they usually earn better than education professionals.

It is unfortunate that your country does not value the immense work and responsibility you have as a maid. In my country working as a maid is worth it, as they usually earn better than education professionals.
Oh here it is opposite , the teachers and professors are more respected and paid good , because most of the educational institutions charge more fees from students. So teaching professional is best in our country , especially for females.

Oh here it is opposite , the teachers and professors are more respected and paid good , because most of the educational institutions charge more fees from students. So teaching professional is best in our country , especially for females.
Do you mean private educational institutions? I ask because you describe that they charge higher fees to students. In my country private institutions are well paid, I made reference to public institutions, where salaries are very poor.

Do you mean private educational institutions? I ask because you describe that they charge higher fees to students. In my country private institutions are well paid, I made reference to public institutions, where salaries are very poor.
Even in most of the government institutions , the salary is pretty decent , definitely not as good as private institutions , but it cant be compared with low paid maid's wage.

Even in most of the government institutions , the salary is pretty decent , definitely not as good as private institutions , but it cant be compared with low paid maid's wage.
Excellent, I am glad that in your country they give the value that education workers deserve. I have read almost all the posts in this thread, and in most countries it is the worst paid.

The government must have done a personal problem with you for you to make it easier on yourself is advised too that one gives one self a skill to learn.
I am considering learning a skill and I think I will go into trading of cryptocurrency and forex trading and if I can be expert in this two I can actually make money from it, I cannot be waiting for the government because they will not help in any way.

I am considering learning a skill and I think I will go into trading of cryptocurrency and forex trading and if I can be expert in this two I can actually make money from it, I cannot be waiting for the government because they will not help in any way.
That's a very lucrative skill to consider, online jobs these days are very lucrative and profitable and so is crypto and forex as you won't just be waiting for price to rise but actually predict your own profit.

That's a very lucrative skill to consider, online jobs these days are very lucrative and profitable and so is crypto and forex as you won't just be waiting for price to rise but actually predict your own profit.
forex trading is very much profitable even cryptocurrencies,it is just buying when the price is low and sell when the price is high that is just the two aspects that deal with trading of digital asset , how to know when to buy and to sell is what is always the problem.

forex trading is very much profitable even cryptocurrencies,it is just buying when the price is low and sell when the price is high that is just the two aspects that deal with trading of digital asset , how to know when to buy and to sell is what is always the problem.
Until you start before you realize that there are more things to note about forex than just buying low and selling high of digital assets just like most business.

Teacher is one of the best profession in the world because they are the people that taught us and shaped us , they at one of the civil servant that receives the lowest salary monthly and I am talking about primary and secondary school teacher that teaches basic education, but tertiary institution lecturer earn a fortune.
Even the tertiary institutions lecturers only earn well when they have already spent years in the education system. It still shows that they are not paid as they ought to.

Earning a decent amount of money is very important in boosting one's morale to put in more effort in their work. However, we realize there are professions that are highly underpaid when you compare with the amount of effort they are putting in.
In my country, teachers are under paid. They work hard but their payment is nothing to write home about. This has led to a situation where less youths are looking up to becoming teachers in the future.
What profession is the most underpaid in your country?
I think you are right about this, because most youth don't wanna go into teaching job anymore, because teachers always complain to them while teaching the the money they are earning is too small.

In my country, education workers are the lowest paid. From primary education to higher level. Then comes the staff who work in public hospitals. It is a shame that the people who teach us and lead us to be professionals are not valued in most countries, and in the case of my country those people who take care of us and give us relief in an illness
It is such an appalling situation whereby for most educators to be denied their fair payment as they are the builders of the country because they mould people of good characters who will uphold the sanctity of a great and thriving society.

Even the tertiary institutions lecturers only earn well when they have already spent years in the education system. It still shows that they are not paid as they ought to.
Yes you are right, the lecturers , doctors an proffesors only earn well and better when they have spent some amount of years before they started enjoying the fruit of their hard labour.

Yes you are right, the lecturers , doctors an proffesors only earn well and better when they have spent some amount of years before they started enjoying the fruit of their hard labour.
And it is not something that one should even be happy about, since you spent more years of your life earninng peanuts that were not up to your efforts.

Teaching is one of the most underpaid employment in my country because the government doesn't care about people so much,teacher he should be one of the most paid employment in Nigeria but the government make it worse.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds