Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Most underpaid profession in your country?

Teaching is one of the most underpaid employment in my country because the government doesn't care about people so much,teacher he should be one of the most paid employment in Nigeria but the government make it worse.
Teaching is not one of the underpaid profession but the first most underpaid profession in my country because most teachers are living like a slave , imagine a secondary school teacher earning #15,000 monthly whirl the minimum wage is #36.000.

Advertisement Placeholder
As I mentioned in the past, almost all the professions are underpaid in here unless you are a really qualified and experienced person. Since the average salary in here is $100-$200, I believe that this amount can be earned by working as a freelancer at home. This is the main reason why I LOVE working at home and earn money at home.

Teaching is not one of the underpaid profession but the first most underpaid profession in my country because most teachers are living like a slave , imagine a secondary school teacher earning #15,000 monthly whirl the minimum wage is #36.000.
How can we know that what you said is what is happening ?are you talking about a government work or a private secondary school teacher ? because I do not understand, a normal secondary school teacher supposed to earnd a minimum wage.

The most underpaid profession in my country Nigeria is the teacher this set of or group of people are not given much regard by the government of the country. most especially the primary school teachers whom are to be seen or regarded as the backbone or the foundation of education with great value and a better salary but they are the less consider in the country.

I agree, I think these things should be judged based on facts on ground or based on the average worker pay. I agree, that people who signup for menial jobs don't get paid much.
They are most on paid profession in my country but this profession by include a voluntary profession which people does do in terms of helping others.

It is such an appalling situation whereby for most educators to be denied their fair payment as they are the builders of the country because they mould people of good characters who will uphold the sanctity of a great and thriving society.
Excellent your publication! and it is very true and regrettable because if it were not for the professionals of education, there would be countless illiterate and ignorant people. Everyone who knows how to read and write is thanks to an educator, but most governments do not value this profession.

In my country, lots of professions are underpaid and that makes some of them to indulge in fraudulent activities to try and make both ends meet. Notably among the underpaid professions are nursery, primary and secondary school teachers, security personnels, health workers, bank tellers, etc.
Its really painful to find out even health workers are added to this group. In my country, i cant really remember the state but i saw a news where doctors went on strike because they have not been paid. 😰

In general you have to point out that the economy is crumbling but if you look at the amount that health workers and school teachers earn it is very small.

In general you have to point out that the economy is crumbling but if you look at the amount that health workers and school teachers earn it is very small.
In our area also school workers are very highly respected and paid. people really admire teachers and doctors, specially due to the pandemic situation doctors have gain much respect.

Teachers in my country are actually one of the most underpaid proffesional here. They work for hours and also take extra classes to make ends meet for themselves and their families.

Especially in most under developed country like where i am, the most underpaid profession are those hard labour work and it will seems as if those really working hard are less paid

Teacher are the set of employees that the government should paid very well but the government are not paying them a reasonable amount of money, security personnel such as police and army are also under paid.

Teacher are the set of employees that the government should paid very well but the government are not paying them a reasonable amount of money, security personnel such as police and army are also under paid.
yes you are right about the teachers being one of the underpaid government employees in my country (Nigeria ), imagine a graduates teaching in secondary school earning just #15,000 per month.

yes you are right about the teachers being one of the underpaid government employees in my country (Nigeria ), imagine a graduates teaching in secondary school earning just #15,000 per month.
Omo, this is one of the reason I I hate getting employment with passion, I wonder why someone can be working for a particular company or school and be getting the sum of $30 every month ,does it really make sense ?

Actually in my country they lots of works and job that are so much underpaid like been a civil servants here in Nigeria you get to be paid accordingly to your levels even to the highest level it's still a low pay you get regarding the prices of things in the country and the cost of living.

Earning a decent amount of money is very important in boosting one's morale to put in more effort in their work. However, we realize there are professions that are highly underpaid when you compare with the amount of effort they are putting in.
In my country, teachers are under paid. They work hard but their payment is nothing to write home about. This has led to a situation where less youths are looking up to becoming teachers in the future.
What profession is the most underpaid in your country?
In my country too teachers are underpaid but there are jobs that are underpaid than teaching for example , some companies only pay workers 5$ a day for 8 hours of work.

writing is also underpaid in my home country. When I first started writing on newspapers, I was paid $3. IN 20 years the pay rate is still under $10 for similar piece.

Same here, the salary of school teachers are low. But in fairness to the government there was an increase last year but the teachers think the increase was not enough. Another low salary for a profession is the nurse. Government nurses earn little like the teacher.

Secondary school and primary school teachers are underpaid in my country. Though the higher institutions lecturers receive good salary but the others don’t. They’re paid below $80 per month whereas there’re some public servants that earn $400 per day
Yeah I think it’s teachers here too.
And people who work for McDonald’s. I think they should get a lot more money because people are TERRIBLE at McDonald’s

The most underpaid profession in my country is teaching. Teachers are the bedrock of every successful career out there but they are underated by the society.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds