Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Most underpaid profession in your country?

In my country, private school teachers are the most under paid as they work more harder than the govt school teachers and give their more time in schools to give students afternoon classes. They are mostly called in school for work too when it's summer holidays

Advertisement Placeholder
yes and you come to find out that the wealth and the resources of this country is being controlled by few people who have gotten themselves into government and they think that the best way to enjoy life is to steal government money,a money that is for everyone of us but fewvpeople stoled it and even borrow money from outside world to still put us in debt.
Hmm, those heads are running empty, empty projects and empty ambition. They are there to make their own profit not working out how our country will be better. All they care is for theor own personal pocket money that's all.

Hmm, those heads are running empty, empty projects and empty ambition. They are there to make their own profit not working out how our country will be better. All they care is for theor own personal pocket money that's all.
Sometimes I'm always disappointed by the wicked leaders of this country when they are sick they go to the Western countries for medical treatment but they cannot even make our own medical system here in Nigeria the best that other people can come from outside country for medical treatment here.

The impo
yes and you come to find out that the wealth and the resources of this country is being controlled by few people who have gotten themselves into government and they think that the best way to enjoy life is to steal government money,a money that is for everyone of us but fewvpeople stoled it and even borrow money from outside world to still put us in debt.
The impoverishment is enough the way and manner our government is corrupt can never be understood.
They tend to keep so many people poor by underpaying them.

Despite the resources and enormous resources that we have we still disgrace the entire African nation.

Sometimes I'm always disappointed by the wicked leaders of this country when they are sick they go to the Western countries for medical treatment but they cannot even make our own medical system here in Nigeria the best that other people can come from outside country for medical treatment here.
That also marvels me, that our government won't find a way to make our health centres better. Build more infrastructure that will contend with workers especially in their unprecedented time of corona virus. Help the needy especially this time, we need restructuring, to better our country, too many bad things happening that I can't say.

I feel like teachers is the most underpaid profession in my country, and probably in most countries as well. Next one is construction workers. Their job is dangerous so their pay should be more than what they are getting at the moment.

That also marvels me, that our government won't find a way to make our health centres better. Build more infrastructure that will contend with workers especially in their unprecedented time of corona virus. Help the needy especially this time, we need restructuring, to better our country, too many bad things happening that I can't s
And when they have a little health issue na abroad they will want to go, this always make me to wonder if the abroad they are going no be somebody make it be as it is, they disgrace themselves and the entire nation as a whole.

It's not easy for most teachers as you rightly pointed out. They've been in situations where they feel like they don't get the kind of returns for the amount of work that they put in and this is quite frustrating. Most of the teachers in my country are owed for months and I wonder what the government tends to achieve to behaving in such a manner.
[automerge]1610689806[/automerge]
It's not easy for most teachers as you rightly pointed out. They've been in situations where they feel like they don't get the kind of returns for the amount of work that they put in and this is quite frustrating. Most of the teachers in my country are owed for months and I wonder what the government tends to achieve to behaving in such a manner.

I think their are a lot of underpaid jobs in my country, for example like security works, teaching and even maintenance jobs are well Underpaid. earning the good and right amount if money us good as it helps to encourage and individual to do more.

Yeah, acquiring degree in university is still very important because without higher qualifications, your dream job might just pass you one day and your only word might be"had l known" because it's already passed. Even though certificate might not be worth in few instances, but it's very important in most instances because the world is now progressing and with lower education qualification, it might be difficult getting decent white collar job.
Even the rich ones who drops out of school are still sending their children to school because they have an insight of the future, they know that things would definitely work out for people with degree later on in the future. It is not easy, but we just have to get the degree then focus on other things we may be passionate about.

The lowest paid professions are childcare and home care workers, as they work day and night and are paid less. This is also because they The department would have been formed and they would have had to live.

And when they have a little health issue na abroad they will want to go, this always make me to wonder if the abroad they are going no be somebody make it be as it is, they disgrace themselves and the entire nation as a whole.
Lol, they don't believe that we have such medical experts here too. We can still develop our health centres they way other western countries made theirs, but those politicians doesn't want our country to grow, they want to see it on the low, that will prolong their life.

Yes this is also the biggest problem on many areas like our as well that teachers pays their full attentions and concentration but they gain very less sallery after their complete struggle .this should be resolved because only they are very less paid professionals.which should not be happen with them.

The most underpaid Profession in my country is teaching profession, the teacher who are said to be building the leaders of tomorrow and also training other people's children not there's alone, which should be treated with lists of respects and honor are been treated like beggars, they are deprived of the little salaries they get, they are provided with little or or no educational facilities, no good staff rooms, no standard textbooks, the teaching environment too is bad, yet those teachers put in all their bestake for the students to make it in ilife, where as there are some people called politician somewhere getting millions for just sitting in a meeting they didnt participate in.

Earning a decent amount of money is very important in boosting one's morale to put in more effort in their work. However, we realize there are professions that are highly underpaid when you compare with the amount of effort they are putting in.
In my country, teachers are under paid. They work hard but their payment is nothing to write home about. This has led to a situation where less youths are looking up to becoming teachers in the future.
What profession is the most underpaid in your country?
In my country it's got to be Teachers! They are underpaid and undermined, considering the amount of work they do . They are graduates and earn peanuts meanwhile they are overworked by making them take several subjects, all these are due to the high level of unemployment.

Another profession I feel is underpaid is the government security jobs. In Nigeria we have agencies like halogen that monitors the fuel pipeline and ensure minimal theft of petroleum. These people work from morning till evening and the expense of their lives, they their pay is nothing to write home about. It saddens my heart whenever I see them because I know their efforts are undervalued.

Writing is the most underpaid profession in the country. When I published my first article I was paid $3. Twenty years later, the pay rate is just $10. Twently years ago, I could buy a dinner for two from $3 but now I cannot buy dinner even for one with $10.

In my country, the most under paid professions are teachers,the work hard enough but get paid less in return. Even sportsmen and women do not get paid adequately, the above mentioned professions,the sometimes don't even get paid for so long.

There are many underpaid professions in my country but the teachers are the most underpaid profession in my country. Most people believes teaching is for those people that are hopeless in life. Policemen are also underpaid in my country with no good welfare packages.

Laughs. For me policemen are the most underpaid civil servant. They earn better when they climb higher via ranking. If they don't work so hard their ranking will stuck one side.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds