Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Most underpaid profession in your country?

I think this is happening in most parts of the world that the politicians who are elected into public office will get rich after 3 or 4 years in the position. One mayor of a city has been in office for more than 10 years. Now he owns a ranch with race horses that are very expensive.
The corruption is everywhere, politicians get rich quicker. Immediately one who is an average person succeeds in the capacity of a politician, surely the wealth increases.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are many underpaid profession I'm my country because we devalue a lot of skill no matter how important they are skill like shoe making, shoe shinning and many more.

Being a teacher doesn't pay all that great, same with working fast food, or restaurant jobs. But, I'm sure there are some other jobs that pay a bit less.

I feel that the most underpaid profession in my country is the teaching profession.does people go through a lot of stress and at the end don't even get any accolades for their strength

The most underpaid profession in my country is teaching. Teachers in my country are not getting the salary and recognition they deserved with the Kevel of their commitment at work.

It saddens my heart to know that the mother of all profession receives the lowest payment,in my country teaching is profession is downgraded,teachers receive very low amount even with the mental stress the undergo to shape children's furture

Most underpaid profession in my country is teaching. Teachers are not well paid compare to the quality of service they offer. People sees teaching as jobs for low lifers.

You have carefully highlighted the topic clearly without mincing words. It's no longer news that in Nigeria the teachers are under paid. The work and effort that they put to work isn't commensurate to the salary they collect. In the western world, I heard that teachers are paid handsomely.

Earning a decent amount of money is very important in boosting one's morale to put in more effort in their work. However, we realize there are professions that are highly underpaid when you compare with the amount of effort they are putting in.
In my country, teachers are under paid. They work hard but their payment is nothing to write home about. This has led to a situation where less youths are looking up to becoming teachers in the future.
What profession is the most underpaid in your country?
In my country, teachers are the most underpaid. They put massive efforts in teaching and unfortunately get the less rewards. Meanwhile, there are some professions that are less-stressful but highly paying.

I think the most underpaid profession here is teachers. The most annoying thing about them is that they are always at the end of any revenue shortfall and him can go months without pay.

Most underpaid profession in my Country is the teaching profession, most private secondary schools pay 50usd or less per month, such amounts are too small to cater for any needs, such happens because of the high rate of unemployment and corruption, employers thereby use such advantages to use teachers and underpay them.

I live in a poor country where the salaries and the earning rates of people are really poor. Having said that, there are a certain kinds of professions that are even more underpaid. I think poor boys working at food stall are the ones who get paid a very low amount of money per day. Their job is to help the stall owner when it comes to preparing food and selling food on stalls.

Earning a decent amount of money is very important in boosting one's morale to put in more effort in their work. However, we realize there are professions that are highly underpaid when you compare with the amount of effort they are putting in.
In my country, teachers are under paid. They work hard but their payment is nothing to write home about. This has led to a situation where less youths are looking up to becoming teachers in the future.
Exactly what I had in mind immediately I saw this post, another is security, check out the security sector you will see that most of them are owed or underpaid.

Like you said Teachers are the most underpaid professional job in my country. Especially primary and secondary schools. Most people that are teaching are not passionate about job. They are doing it because that it what is available.

In my country teachers , doctors military and civil servant they are all underpaid
And I always have pity for them cos they are not encourage to do more of there work but to travel out

In Nigeria, teachers are underpaid, the Police, Some bankers, in fact, when you compare what our law makers earn, one can comfortably say that all other professions are underpaid.

The most underpaid work in my setting is teaching. Teachers put in their effort to work to see how they can mould people to be better citizens and productive in the society but at the end of the day, they are the less paid, less valued and less motivated!

That is very true. The teaching profession is one of the most underpaid in the country despite the important role they play in training of future citizens. It so why most people view teaching jobs with disdain.

The most underpaid profession in my country are the teachers, without differences either primary or the secondary teacher. sometimes they are not only underpaid but are also denied of their monthly salary and they are not value by the government.

The most underpaid profession in my country are the teachers, without differences either primary or the secondary teacher. sometimes they are not only underpaid but are also denied of their monthly salary and they are not value by the government.
Yes that is what I also observe ,because I believe teachers should be the one that should be paid perfectly because they are the one that are teaching all the children that are becoming something available in the world today.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds