Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Most underpaid profession in your country?

I think I would have to agree with you because I also do think the same. Aside lecturers and some top secondary School teachers, I would say that the rest are greatly underpaid especially for the primary school teachers. Sometimes I do pity them

Advertisement Placeholder
Well there are so many underpaid jobs in my country but I'll first of all start with the government workers, this set of people sometimes get owed by the government and it is very bad

The most underpaid profession in my country are teacher especially in both primary and secondary school. And also police their minimum wage'd small.
It is undoubtably that in most countries including mine,it is the teachers that are grossly under paid.they do a lot but their effort is grossly underappriciated,and this do not give them job satisfaction.

In Nigeria, teachers are underpaid, the Police, Some bankers, in fact, when you compare what our law makers earn, one can comfortably say that all other professions are underpaid.
Though some schools, especially good private ones have improved staff payment, so many others underpay school staff in general. Marketers in the banking sector are underpaid too.

There are many underpaying occupations in Nigeria. One of them are doctors, they go on strikes but their demands are still not made. Thats why most of them travel abroad in search of greener pastures

The most underpaid infection in my country still remain teachers if you are going to consider the gravity of the work in which they do at the kind of the man that is being placed on their heads. Factory workers are also very underpaid.

Concerning the most unpaid profession in my country. Well, without doubt, the teaching profession in my country is the most unpaid profession in my country. The teachers are so underrated in my country with little pay.

Even though there are many professions in my country that are underpaid, I would suggest that most of the averaged salaried person have the lowest salaries, actually. For example, a helper, salesman, customer agents, etc have the lowest salaries. Even a labor earns more than them.

Until now the issue of the medical workers are still in the headline. It is an election year and the supporters of doctors, nurses, and other health care workers are making a sort of rally for the welfare of their workers. They are called frontliners because of their potential exposure to covid patients hence they should be given more benefits.

Even though there are many professions in my country that are underpaid, I would suggest that most of the averaged salaried person have the lowest salaries, actually. For example, a helper, salesman, customer agents, etc have the lowest salaries. Even a labor earns more than them.
Teachers should also be among in your list because they are not been paid properly, there are a lot of such people like the salesman, I really blame the government for this because there is no job opportunities and people who have opportunity to employ people subject a lot of employees to cheap labour.

Earning a decent amount of money is very important in boosting one's morale to put in more effort in their work. However, we realize there are professions that are highly underpaid when you compare with the amount of effort they are putting in.
In my country, teachers are under paid. They work hard but their payment is nothing to write home about. This has led to a situation where less youths are looking up to becoming teachers in the future.
What profession is the most underpaid in your country?
I think the most underpaid profession in my country is teaching.
Teaching even happens to be very tasky and teachers work round the clock. Yet they are the worst paid.
There are some private schools that pay teachers as low as ten thousand naira every month. Some times, their payments are even delayed.

I think the most underpaid profession in my country is teaching.
Teaching even happens to be very tasky and teachers work round the clock. Yet they are the worst paid.
There are some private schools that pay teachers as low as ten thousand naira every month. Some times, their payments are even delayed.
It had to be teaching without thinking twice. Teachers are paid paltry sums over here in my country and their welfare isn't really of much importance to the government and even the general public.

Teachers should also be among in your list because they are not been paid properly, there are a lot of such people like the salesman, I really blame the government for this because there is no job opportunities and people who have opportunity to employ people subject a lot of employees to cheap labour.

I agree with you. The job market for teachers is really hard and competitive and this has led to a decrease in the salaries teachers receive. When there is a lots of competition in the market, the amount of salaries decrease because an employer can easily find people willing to work for lower salary rates.

I agree with you. The job market for teachers is really hard and competitive and this has led to a decrease in the salaries teachers receive. When there is a lots of competition in the market, the amount of salaries decrease because an employer can easily find people willing to work for lower salary rates.
All these things I blame the government because the government does not really care about us , that is why they cannot make life comfortable for most people especially those who have spent so much of their time graduating from the University hoping that they will have a better employment to do, well we have to try our best.

I think I would have to agree with you because I also do think the same. Aside lecturers and some top secondary School teachers, I would say that the rest are greatly underpaid especially for the primary school teachers. Sometimes I do pity them
The best profession and the mother and founder of all profession is teaching profession , they are the one that taught everyone to become more successful , and teachers salary seems to be the worst.

Earning a decent amount of money is very important in boosting one's morale to put in more effort in their work. However, we realize there are professions that are highly underpaid when you compare with the amount of effort they are putting in.
In my country, teachers are under paid. They work hard but their payment is nothing to write home about. This has led to a situation where less youths are looking up to becoming teachers in the future.
What profession is the most underpaid in your country?
Private school teachers are really going through hell in terms of payment. What they receive as salary is nothing to write home about. I think anything that has to do with private in my area suffers in terms of payment. Talking base of what I have seen

While I agree with your assessment that some teachers are underpaid it is important to know that some are getting paid. A lot of people are underpaid in my country, and that seems to be the norm.

The best profession and the mother and founder of all profession is teaching profession , they are the one that taught everyone to become more successful , and teachers salary seems to be the worst.
Well, I would like to point out that this is only applicable here in my country and a few other countries because I believe there are regions that pay teachers the highest monthly salary even more than those in the medical field or sector.

The most under paid profession in my country include teachers of both primary to secondary schools for the uneducated it is the cleaners that are less paid.

Anyway, usually the lowest paying jobs are unskilled jobs such as cleaning, working as a cashier, manual jobs where you don’t need specific training or skills. The restaurant industry has dishwashers, and bussers and the pay is usually low for this jobs as well as those in the fast food industry.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds