Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Most underpaid profession in your country?

That is actually the truth,teachers are the most under valued proffession,and i don't really know the reason behind that,they are suppose to be taken care of being that the foundation of the future leaders are being groomed by them.
Well, it's not done everywhere. There are countries that my friends did tell me about that values their teachers even more than doctors and pay them higher. So I guess, it's just in some countries that doesn't recognize their importance and the impact they create in the society.
Even though they are underpaid, they still sometimes pay them the little they earn as salary very late.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, it's not done everywhere. There are countries that my friends did tell me about that values their teachers even more than doctors and pay them higher. So I guess, it's just in some countries that doesn't recognize their importance and the impact they create in the society.
Even though they are underpaid, they still sometimes pay them the little they earn as salary very late.
That is very true,because it varies among countries,and this is so because of the value the authorities attatched to the teaching profession.If you undervalue your source that will groom the future of the country,they will definitelly pay for it.

If you are going to compare minimum wage together with just how difficult the level of their work is then you will have to agree that teachers are the most underpaid in this country. A job which is as delicate as nurturing the next generation should not be receiving salary that is less than minimum wage.

Though teaching is the most underpaid profession in the world but university amd polythecnic lecturers are earning enough money , i am talking about primary and secondary school teacher most especially in private schools.
If you are going to compare minimum wage together with just how difficult the level of their work is then you will have to agree that teachers are the most underpaid in this country. A job which is as delicate as nurturing the next generation should not be receiving salary that is less than minimum wage.

Unfortunately the most under paid job in Israel is a Supermarket Cashier, we really need and depend on him but yet he gets the minimum payment for an israeli employee in Israel. I always see the cashiers faces and they seem to be very depressed and sad about their jobs, but you don't have to go and work in such a job you don't have to give up you can always try different options and earn more money. Sometimes even when it seems to be the end you might find a new possibility.

Teachers. I feel like they should make more than they do considering they are establishing children to be future adults. I think if they made more, we would have better teachers and better school systems.

If you are going to look it in the direction of how much work that they are putting, then I think teachers and healthcare workers are the most largely underpaid and it does not even look like it is going to be changing anytime soon.

I will keep saying it , throughout the whole world teaching profession should be the profession getting the biggest pay because they teach and train almost everybody in the world , but most of them are living like a slave with the peanut they are getting .

Teacher I'm not being paid perfectly over here despite the fact that there are those who trained the most scientists, doctors and other important professionals. I wish the government increase the salary of teachers here m

If you are going to talk about the volume of work that is usually done then everybody is going to agree that teachers are usually a lot underpaid.

I have come to realise that nurses are massively underpaid in this place. They usually do a lot of work but they are having very little pay and little appreciation.

Mostly all the workers in the country are getting peanut salary when we put their salary with the salaries of the government official who are always getting millions of Naira monthly .

That is one of the things the environment usually make us to beleive that the ones that come out of the system should be taken and given more priority than the system that produces them,teachers are really undervalued.

That is one of the things the environment usually make us to beleive that the ones that come out of the system should be taken and given more priority than the system that produces them,teachers are really undervalued.

Majority of the people in many countries are simply not paid well. Unfortunately, I also live in such kind of country and this is why I have been planning to move out.

Majority of the people in many countries are simply not paid well. Unfortunately, I also live in such kind of country and this is why I have been planning to move out.
Someone was sharing with me about how they value almost all profession in his home country by the way they place their salary scale,there is no discripancies in terms of how much you earn.

Seventy five percent of the occupation in my country are always underpaid and all you get is peanut unless you are in the government where you can rake huge amount of money every month .

Seventy five percent of the occupation in my country are always underpaid and all you get is peanut unless you are in the government where you can rake huge amount of money every month .
I can't categorically mention a specific occupation as being the least paid. It all depends on the skill and qualifications of the job seeker in that particular sector

There are so many of them because the government generally does not really care , example of such are the secondary school teachers , University lecturers and medical doctors. These people are those that are working hard everyday to make the society suitable for everyone. And the police.

In order to get a really high-paying job, you must hold a degree and have experience and this is something that many people do not have. Sometimes experience plays a bigger role than education.

Do employees in your country get paid on hourly basis? In here, we do not get paid on hourly basis and even salaries that are based on monthly basis are not that huge.

Last edited:
In order to get a really high-paying job, you must hold a degree and have experience and this is something that many people do not have. Sometimes experience plays a bigger role than education.

Do employees in your country get paid on hourly basis? In here, we do not get paid on hourly basis and even salaries that are based on monthly basis are not that huge.
Our country does not adopt an hourly method of pay for employees. They only pay at the end of the month or some might be weekly depending on the organization.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds