Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Most underpaid profession in your country?

When did private schools that I know we're not paying well as far as I'm concerned because I've worked with them for quite some time now and in my time of working with them I was being paid pennies and so from then I've come to discover that almost all teaching professions in the country are not being regarded and treated fairly.
Not all private schools just few. There are big private schools that are expensive. Teachers there are carefully selected and are mostly Bsc or masters students. My first secondary school which was a mission school paid wage equal to what federal government pays.

Advertisement Placeholder
Most underpaid professional job in my country is teaching. Teachers are not well paid as people do not see the profession as a serious one the reason their salary is poor.
The teachers here are not complaining for now because they are holding distant classes with the use of the video conferencing software. They have been working from home since last year. That means no transportation expenses aside from the time they spend is much less now.

A lot of people are saying that teaching job are underrated but this is exactly the other way around, a lot of teachers that are working in some private school are unqualified teachers that is why we believe so.

Not all private schools just few. There are big private schools that are expensive. Teachers there are carefully selected and are mostly Bsc or masters students. My first secondary school which was a mission school paid wage equal to what federal government pays.
I totally agree with you that it is not all the private schools that pays peanut in salaries but they are also big private schools that are in existence that pays very well but this big private schools are not much and it is actually the smaller public schools that are much in the society.

A lot of civil servants have been underpaid for a long time since they've started working for the government. These people need to get their pay re evaluated to help them stay secured

A lot of civil servants have been underpaid for a long time since they've started working for the government. These people need to get their pay re evaluated to help them stay secured
In my country's civil servant among one of the most highly paid professionals but when it comes to teachers they are the least paid people in the country and because of that there always teacher's job available and most people are running away from the job.

The teachers here are not complaining for now because they are holding distant classes with the use of the video conferencing software. They have been working from home since last year. That means no transportation expenses aside from the time they spend is much less now.
Apart from these things that you talked about, are teachers well treated by parents and the society and what is the basic salary of a school teacher in your country.

my country is so bad I don't think there is any most underpaid profession as a matter of fact practically every profession is underpaid in my country I mean you can see a first-class graduate roaming on the street selling boli and yam that is very discouraging so if I'm to see my country he's so bad in terms of payment or managing diverse profession.

Most underpaid professional job in my country is teaching. Teachers are not well paid as people do not see the profession as a serious one the reason their salary is poor.
Most of it professionals in my country there is no of our farmers farmers make money from their farm produce that they sell no one pays them.

Teacher and one of the most underpaid profession in my country. In fact government usually hold them some money since they don't regard them as valuable to the society.

the most underpaid people in my country are teachers, in as much as they build up the foundation of a child's schooling they are not appreciated enough in my country

I think some daily laborers are underpaid and they have no other option because they need the money and do not have any other way of making Money . The payment do not worth the stress.

the most underpaid people in my country are teachers, in as much as they build up the foundation of a child's schooling they are not appreciated enough in my country
They really need to be noticed and be well paid , I think this actually mostly is common among the government teachers and not private school teachers in my country

The mist underpaid profession in my country is teaching. Teachers are not well paid considering the efforts and energy they use in teaching their students.

Teachers are very underpaid I'm this country buy them if we take a closer look, it's a global problem, only a very few countries pay teachers more than other professions.

Write your reply...most underpaid profession in your country well there are many under paid professional in my country such profession include bricklaying and so on

Here in my country politicians are the ones who is making lots of money. Those working for them are simply crumbling and suffering financially.

The most underpaid profession in my country are teacher especially in both primary and secondary school. And also police their minimum wage'd small.
Before the President of our country was elected, I think our policemen and teachers are underpaid. But now our policemen and teachers were given salary increases. Most especially the policemen their salaries were doubled so that they will not be corrupt.

Here in my country politicians are the ones who is making lots of money. Those working for them are simply crumbling and suffering financially.
I think this is happening in most parts of the world that the politicians who are elected into public office will get rich after 3 or 4 years in the position. One mayor of a city has been in office for more than 10 years. Now he owns a ranch with race horses that are very expensive.

Those civil servants in my country working for government are simply underpaid. Their salary stipend is simply minor compared to their needs.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds