Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Most underpaid profession in your country?

Teaching and education in general are underpaid prevention in my country and everyone is paying for it consequence now. Since the teacher are not well paid no one is willing to take the job and we keep having half-baked professionals in other sectors.

Advertisement Placeholder
I would say that's the teaching profession. I heard that in some countries they are actually the highest paid but around here they are among the least especially teachers in the highschool and primary school sector. I do pity them and the government really need to do something urgent about this.

I would say that's the teaching profession. I heard that in some countries they are actually the highest paid but around here they are among the least especially teachers in the highschool and primary school sector. I do pity them and the government really need to do something urgent about this.
That's right, in does developed countries, teaching is actually a well respected occupation and are paid well. But in underdeveloped and developing countries, teachers are underpaid and some even have to wait for months before they get their pay.

That's right, in does developed countries, teaching is actually a well respected occupation and are paid well. But in underdeveloped and developing countries, teachers are underpaid and some even have to wait for months before they get their pay.
Not all the teaching proffesion are underpaid , though generally teachers are the only occupation taking peanuts where they are suppose to be well taken Care , I mean primary and secondary school teachers , I beleive tertiary institutions are well taken Care of because they are quite doing well financially.
Not all the teaching proffesion are underpaid , though generally teachers are the only occupation taking peanuts where they are suppose to be well taken Care , I mean primary and secondary school teachers , I beleive tertiary institutions are well taken Care of because they are quite doing well financially.

One essential field I've noticed that's seriously neglected are cleaners. They have demanding and risky jobs but it's a job that's severely looked down on.
It would be great if more value is placed on it especially by the government.

In my country, education workers are the lowest paid. From primary education to higher level. Then comes the staff who work in public hospitals. It is a shame that the people who teach us and lead us to be professionals are not valued in most countries, and in the case of my country those people who take care of us and give us relief in an illness
I thought that is only my country that teaching and education is one of the most underpaid profession in my country but it's not because other countries are actually suffering the same thing.

Without a doubt, teachers are the most underpaid professionals in my country Nigeria. I don't know why this is so, teachers are supposed to be groomed and cherished but instead they don't value them.
Seriously, I wonder why the governments of countries are not really interested in helping teachers very well based on their sacrifice in the society trying to teach each generation of students.

Not all though, most of them are still trying to meet up with their responsibilities. You can check it out on google, how much they are actually paid, then by the time you remove daily necessities, you can imagine what would be left.

You're right about this. I have heard people say that the teaching profession is actually the most paid in some developed countries but for the developing countries, it's just a pity. Sometimes they even have to struggle to get the little salary they receive as the government do delay sometimes.

I thought that is only my country that teaching and education is one of the most underpaid profession in my country but it's not because other countries are actually suffering the same thing.
In these days I was talking to a university professor, she generates 37 dollars a month with all her postgraduate and doctorate degrees.
I was surprised at the Pyrrhic amount she earns with so much study and dedication for her students.

Doctors are one of the underpaid professions in my country. The government usually holding up to four months salary and they will struggle to meet up with their expenses. This is the reason why majority of the Young Doctors are traveling out of the country to seek greener pasture elsewhere.

Yeah I totally agree with you that teachers are the most underrated and underpaid profession in my country.Teachers are been paid peanuts as salary, the worst is the teachers that work in the public schools.The only people that earns admirably are those that works in a lucrative private companies.
This is actually very sad because the government of Nigeria already know that teachers are underpaid and underappreciated but they don't really care about making their lives easier for them.

Without a doubt, teachers are the most underpaid professionals in my country Nigeria. I don't know why this is so, teachers are supposed to be groomed and cherished but instead they don't value them.
As far as I'm concerned Nigeria will always become more useless as the day goes by because the government of bees use less control don't really care about helping anyone but themselves.

I believe you are reffering to the people in the government that normally fend for themselves , they don't care about what happen to their citizen as Long as they have money to embezzle.
As far as I'm concerned Nigeria will always become more useless as the day goes by because the government of bees use less control don't really care about helping anyone but themselves.

That is actually the truth,teachers are the most under valued proffession,and i don't really know the reason behind that,they are suppose to be taken care of being that the foundation of the future leaders are being groomed by them.

One of the most underpaid profession in my how country is the primary and secondary school teachers in general teachers they are not giving better consideration like other profession.

The private school teachers are often underpaid in my area . The government aren't looking into this despite the high school fees that they charge the pupils parent.

I think teachers in the most underpaid profession in my country, they normally go on strike every years because of their low salary and delays in payment of salary. So for me teaching is the most underpaid profession in my country

I don't really know how you read my mine, the same thing in my country teachers are highly underpaid and that expose them to indulge in all manner of corruption like collecting to write external exam for there students.

I have looked around and have come to the conclusion that teaches at the most underpaid profession when it comes to my country. They actually do a very delicate job also trying to nurture the next generation and it is actually very unfair.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds