Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Most risky business you know?

Well, another risky business is creation of a website/blog. You may create it and spend money and time. However, you may never become successful and end up losing your time and investment. The hard part here is that you may have to spend several years to develop your website or blog and this causes a loss of a lot of time.

Advertisement Placeholder
True though that is the easiest way. I think when a legit credit alert is sent to your phone, the balance of what you had and the new amount usually comes along with the message. I guess the reason why most of them fall to these are basically because they dont put their eyes down to notice these things or they are usually in a hurry.
Most people don't bother to check the balance of their accounts before they let go of the customer that transfer the money into their accounts. Once it displays the name of their bank, they believe it is real bank sms alerts.

Almost all businesses have risk factors. Financial loss is one risk factor, however, some risks are associated with security. Business risk also increases if you are placed in the wrong place.
One of the most risky Business I know is investing in forex trading the business is very very risky when you don't know how that business operates you can lost all your capital there.

What is the most risky business you know. In my country, there are POS agents who work where there are no banks. Their business involves helping people to deposit and withdraw money from their bank just like ATM. O think it's the most risky business, Because you become a target to kidnappers who believe you always have money.

Which other risky business do you know?
I believe that jewelry shops are the very risky business. Its a target for robbery. I have known a jewelry pawnshop where I used to pawn my ring. The robbers rented a place next to the shop. They just simply make a tunnel towards the jewelry shop. The robbers took all the silver and gold inside.

Well, in my own point of view, all business has risk, but base on the question above, there's this business popularly called POS in my country, the business is good but have a very risky sides, their main functions are to assist people to
Deposits
Withdraw
Transfer money to their various accounts, but because of how things are in the country, they are the number one targets of the thief's, because dey deal with raw cash, and they don't have any security, also 80% of this business is located at rural areas where banks are far from the masses, so thief's do attack them easily and go away with their money.
Another risk in the business is that any mistake when doing transfer will be somehow hard for you to get your money back.

I believe that jewelry shops are the very risky business. Its a target for robbery. I have known a jewelry pawnshop where I used to pawn my ring. The robbers rented a place next to the shop. They just simply make a tunnel towards the jewelry shop. The robbers took all the silver and gold inside.
Wow, these are actually valuables that are worth millions and those selling them ought to have top notch security services readily available always.

What is the most risky business you know. In my country, there are POS agents who work where there are no banks. Their business involves helping people to deposit and withdraw money from their bank just like ATM. O think it's the most risky business, Because you become a target to kidnappers who believe you always have money.

As far as I'm concerned when it comes to any kind of business where you receive money in exchange for your business products and services, it's a risky business.

Apart from P.O.S business which has already been mention, I also know of a local business that is lucrative and risky, some business woman do travel to the north to buy yam , yam flours and tomatoes, these women are very rich but most of the times they got robbed on the way and all the money taken away from them.

This happens a lot and I will lay some of the blame on the traders. It's no news that the roads are not safe right now. Despite knowing that lots of them still embarks on early morning journey and comes back in very late. A lot of this incident can be avoided if they travel well into the morning around 8 a.m., buy whatever they wish to buy, get a place to sleep and travel back the following day. But they want to go and come back on the same day thereby travelling very early, as early as 5 a.m. for some. That's risky.

I don't really believe it was their fault because sometimes the journey takes hours and sometime take days to reach their destination and most of them dont know the benefit of transferring money and using POS to withdraw .
This happens a lot and I will lay some of the blame on the traders. It's no news that the roads are not safe right now. Despite knowing that lots of them still embarks on early morning journey and comes back in very late. A lot of this incident can be avoided if they travel well into the morning around 8 a.m., buy whatever they wish to buy, get a place to sleep and travel back the following day. But they want to go and come back on the same day thereby travelling very early, as early as 5 a.m. for some. That's risky.

In my own area as well pos Business is the most risky business because they hold cash a lot and armed robbers do attack them jut because they know they will have money with them

In my own area as well pos Business is the most risky business because they hold cash a lot and armed robbers do attack them jut because they know they will have money with them
POS mobile banking operators are becoming the most targeted of all the businesses we have around in my neighborhood simply because they are always with a lot of cash.

Every business has its individual risk level. Some are higher than some. For me I think forex has lots of risk than most people understand.

In all business there is an element of risk attached. But if I have to say it will restaurant business, fruit selling and cryptocurrency.

All businesses come with their risks, it now depends on the kind of business that you do, the environment that you are and the security level of your area of business.

Almost all businesses have risk factors. Financial loss is one risk factor, however, some risks are associated with security,also the risk level for this industry is very high and revenue is expected to fall at an average annual rate

Gas refill business is at times very risky, a situation whereby a mistake is done and an explosion is occurred. This might lead to dead.

Cryptocurrency trading and forex trading is one of the most risky business that is existing in our world today because we don't have the real knowledge of how to do it you would just liquidate all your money.

I dont know much about the pos company or business,but the most business which I know is risky is the phone importation business if you run into a wrong hand since this business involve huge amount of money you can be scam and your business get closed am talking from experience

Apart from P.O.S business which has already been mention, I also know of a local business that is lucrative and risky, some business woman do travel to the north to buy yam , yam flours and tomatoes, these women are very rich but most of the times they got robbed on the way and all the money taken away from them.
Here in our country, I think one of the risky business is lending money to vendors. There is a risk that your money that you lend will not be paid. There is also a risk of getting robbed by bad people. I have heard of stories hold ups or robberies from people lending their money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds