Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Most risky business you know?

What is the most risky business you know. In my country, there are POS agents who work where there are no banks. Their business involves helping people to deposit and withdraw money from their bank just like ATM. O think it's the most risky business, Because you become a target to kidnappers who believe you always have money.

Which other risky business do you know?
What is the most risky business you know. In my country, there are POS agents who work where there are no banks. Their business involves helping people to deposit and withdraw money from their bank just like ATM. O think it's the most risky business, Because you become a target to kidnappers who believe you always have money.

Which other risky business do you know?
I'm thinking a small business, like opening a shop, bakery, supply store, etc. Especially when you invest almost everything you have, it will either sink or float. You are relying on your profits to keep the business going, but at the same time, you need to worry about making a profit. If your items aren't selling well, or it could even be something as simple as location.. say you open a taco place and there happens to be a Taco Bell right around the corner. Taco Bell is well-known, you would then have to compete with the prices and hope you still come out with more money than you're putting in. Also, more advertising to get customers.

Small business is very risky, but if your product is better than the norm and word gets out, then you have a chance. This gets even riskier when you go in on it alone, without a partner or partners.

Advertisement Placeholder
In my own opinion , every business out there are risky if you dint have the proper business plan and the financial capability to back your business setting up and running .

Bookwormlux, I think I am from the same country with you. What I can Is that Pos business per say is not that risky. I know a lot of people who are into it and none of them have been robbed or kidnapped. Pos operator or agent are not target for armed robber or kidnapper. And most importantly, kidnapper, most especially, operate in a hidden area but Pos business is usually done in an open places where they are a lot of people. Those into this business always complain of no money.

Risky Business could be a business with a high possibility of having failure or making you lose your money. Mostly they are found online such as forex and crypto trading.

Forex trading is one of the risky business I know, if you don't have experience on forex trading you are going to lose a lot of money, having the knowledge is very important.

The local business I am aware of involves wealthy businesswomen who travel to the north to purchase yam, yam flour, and tomatoes. However, most of the time they are robbed on the way and have their entire fortune taken from them.

There are many business outbthere that are risky depending on the type of business you like or hate , the only business I thought its too hard for me to handle is the forex trading business .

True, it is one of the factors that makes it safer to work in a taxi company than to pick up customers on the street. Because he doesn't believe the passengers, there is no safety for the driver in this situation. They might have weapons and try to harm the cab driver.

We have a lot of risk business online especially if you don't have good experience of what you are doing, forex trading is a risky business you have to be very careful.

It is genuine, that commerce is hazardous, and for the most part the result is negative. Individuals who enter this world of betting are improbable to ever get out of it. It could be a bad habit and crave to win effectively and easily. and they once in a while come domestic with earned cash.

Risk elements exist in almost every industry. One risk aspect is financial loss, but some risks are connected to security. Being in the wrong location increases business risk as well.

It's true that business is risky, and the outcome is frequently bad. It is rare that someone who enters the world of gambling will ever leave it. The desire to win quickly and easily is a vice. and they hardly ever bring any money home with them.

It's true that business is risky, and the outcome is frequently bad. It is rare that someone who enters the world of gambling will ever leave it. The desire to win quickly and easily is a vice. and they hardly ever bring any money home with them.
Forex trading is the most risky business to me , followed by gambling which can be football sport betting and all other forms of gambling which is extremely dangerous .

I think in every business, there are certain risks associated with it. A risky business i know of is working in a chemical industry. One has to be very careful because chemicals are very harmful to one's health.

One of the most risky business I know is working on forex trading which is very hard and difficult most of the time , you need to learn for at least two to three month in order to be able to know much about forex trading .

Some of the most risky business i know in my country I gold mining, a lot of people died underground, betting too has turn many people into a pauper because they lost everything to gambling.
That's not a good idea, people who are into gold mining don't really live long, most of them will die in the process, betting is also not a good idea, I think such people should learn things like forex trading.

People request his services and if they don't know about the passengers, they pull out a gun, steal his money, steal his car and even kidnap him. There is also the business of selling gold.

People request his services and if they don't know about the passengers, they pull out a gun, steal his money, steal his car and even kidnap him. There is also the business of selling gold.
There are many risky business out there , and all business have its own advantages and disadvantages, but if we are careful with our business , we will always flourish .

All business are risky but most business requires special attention and high demands of people to be on profit . Selling of perishable products such as tomato , okra and and onion are smaller risky Business We have to know

Now that I thought about it I think that importation and exportation business is quite risky and could liquidate you if anything goes wrong along the way. Cryptocurrency business is also very risky too.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds