Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Most risky business you know?

The most risky business to me is cooking gas business. In times of safety, if I not properly mange can be very dangerous to not just the business owner but also for those very close to where the business is located.

Advertisement Placeholder
Truely the most risky business is POS business,in Nigeria the attendance in POS tends to help collect money and also give out money and charge little fee higher than that of bank,they are always with money in an open space without security guide.

What is the most risky business you know. In my country, there are POS agents who work where there are no banks. Their business involves helping people to deposit and withdraw money from their bank just like ATM. O think it's the most risky business, Because you become a target to kidnappers who believe you always have money.

Which other risky business do you know?
Ironically, the POS agents don't even face such things.
To me, a risky business would be one selling illegal or counterfeit products.
They could be caught and everything would go to ruins.

If I am permitted to call ponzi a risky business I'm going to choose it because it is one of those illegitimate and scam that some people call business and get into it and end up losing their money and also making other people to lose their money.
ponzi scheme is a risky business and you know it to be sincere I think I wont be part of that for no reason,its a kind of scheme where you stand a better opportunity to loss all your investment with a short period of time and I think hyip is one of this

High-yield investment is the one of the riskiest money making programs online. The reason is that it is easy to lose your money faster with this money making schemes than any other model.

No business exists without risks however, operators of POS outlets have been increasingly targeted by armed robbers or serial fraudsters who try to rob or defraud them.

Gambling is part of the risky business I know of ,most gamblers actually lose thousands of money per day from gambling or even more than that ,and if there is security in a place the POS people won't have to bother that much

ponzi scheme is a risky business and you know it to be sincere I think I wont be part of that for no reason,its a kind of scheme where you stand a better opportunity to loss all your investment with a short period of time and I think hyip is one of this
Seriously, I believe that it's a very risky investment that is not safe because there is always a higher rate or percentage of you losing your money than winning the money promised.

What is the most risky business you know. In my country, there are POS agents who work where there are no banks. Their business involves helping people to deposit and withdraw money from their bank just like ATM. O think it's the most risky business, Because you become a target to kidnappers who believe you always have money.

Which other risky business do you know?
When i first saw POS stands, i was worried about the POS agents, i consider the business risky as well.
Especially if they are operating in a lonely environment. In my locality, the area is full of people and POS stands are in every street corner, no issue as regards insecurity has been reported by them.

When i first saw POS stands, i was worried about the POS agents, i consider the business risky as well.
Especially if they are operating in a lonely environment. In my locality, the area is full of people and POS stands are in every street corner, no issue as regards insecurity has been reported by them.
Yes. I think the POS business is risky too. In an environment with poor security, these people can be robbed. These people who also work on the exterior of very tall building are also doing risky business.

Investing in sports betting is the riskiest industry I've ever encountered. People have gone so far as to take out loans on the promise that they will only bet on the smallest of odds and that they will be able to repay the debt. Knowing well well that even the smallest odds can result in a loss of funds. Owners of betting agencies are known as 'Alabi' in my nation. Alabi is always victorious.

Investing in sports betting is the riskiest industry I've ever encountered. People have gone so far as to take out loans on the promise that they will only bet on the smallest of odds and that they will be able to repay the debt. Knowing well well that even the smallest odds can result in a loss of funds. Owners of betting agencies are known as 'Alabi' in my nation. Alabi is always victorious.
Gambling is the most risky business known to me. One can get very rich within a very short time or go into bankruptcy within minutes.

Importation and exportation businesses. Especially those that deals with large commodities that go through seas to be delivered. One simple mistake on the course of transportation could render one broke

There is nothing in this life that is not risky. Funny to say, even eating and sleeping involves a lot of risk.
So many businesses are incredibly risky, such as starting a farm supply store and a bookkeeping business, Gass station, etc. It might not be a bad idea, but it will require you to put in much more time and effort than if you were to look for something safer.
I suggest One should think about the pros and cons of working in a specific industry before starting your business. If you decide to go for a business idea that is a bit risky, think about the ways in which you will handle potential problems. That way, you will be prepared for anything that comes your way, no matter what it is.

There are many business that very risky. This business involving buy and selling of a products,this business like tomatoe seeds, without preserving materials. This getting rotten very fast and is risky.

All business come with their own risks only to various degrees. One risky business is owning a betting shop - you run the risk of customers not paying you, swindling your workers or just being outright violent that you can't do anything about it.

POS business it's a risky business most especially in the wrong location. You will expose yourself to dangers of armed robbers and kidnappers if proper care is not taken. That's why a good location play a very important role here.

The most risky business I know is involving myself in forex trading which No believe to be more risky and any business that involves risking huge amount of money.

The simple fruit store is a risky business and I guess many have closed shop because of losses. Think if you buy 100 pieces of pineapple that only 10 would be bought and the 90 would get spoiled. I have interviewed fruit vendors and they admit that the spoilage of their products hurt them that is why they only buy the volume that they think they can sell.
That is just one of the disadvantages of running a vegitable or fruit business, because if not properlly stored n a place that it can be very fresh all the time you will always be running into losess.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds