Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Money transfer agency

It is actually a very lucrative business. This business is so lucrative that apart from the foreign kind of agents we still have the local money transfer agents. In my country there are so many of them now and it is not that very costly to start but the profit is really huge. That is my contribution. Thanks for sharing.

Advertisement Placeholder
Seriously, these are the type of people that will be so eager to invest most of their money on Ponzi scheme that will promise to give them 200% return on 3 days, after being scammed they start believing that all online business is a scam.
Those kind of mentality stay drained in poverty cos they don't like to hear the simple truth and they don't like to take calculated risk, they like easy things.

Those kind of mentality stay drained in poverty cos they don't like to hear the simple truth and they don't like to take calculated risk, they like easy things.
Even in cryptocurrency, there are some people that are looking to make hundred percent of their trading capital within one week. people who always think this way will end up losing so much. if you can make hundred percent of your trading capital within a month that is something ,not on weekly basis.

Even in cryptocurrency, there are some people that are looking to make hundred percent of their trading capital within one week. people who always think this way will end up losing so much. if you can make hundred percent of your trading capital within a month that is something ,not on weekly basis.
Whoever enters into Cryptocurrencies with that mind of quick get rich is in for a rude awakening because he may likely blow all his account balance.

Whoever enters into Cryptocurrencies with that mind of quick get rich is in for a rude awakening because he may likely blow all his account balance.
If you can interviewed a lot of newbie that are coming into cryptocurrency ,most of the things that will be making them to lose so much money is trading with high leverage and greediness.

I know of an app that sends money from Nigeria to other African countries and vice versa. The app is chipper cash. I remember I earned some referral bonus when it was launched in 2020. I think some apps can do the same to European countries.

Cryptocurrency has really improved the way people can can receive and send money around the world but it's very important to be careful of scammers.

It is actually a very lucrative business. This business is so lucrative that apart from the foreign kind of agents we still have the local money transfer agents. In my country there are so many of them now and it is not that very costly to start but the profit is really huge. That is my contribution. Thanks for sharing.
You said it right that a money transfer business is costly to start. You need a network that would cover the entire country. Only a big company can do that and it is not for ordinary mortals like us.

There must be a reason for you not to get your western union money approved. You should have seek more enquiries on the issue from western union, their reasons for declining your payment.

Well, there are so many situations where western union has denied to approve the money transfer or transactions which makes a mess of everything because you can't get your money.

Running a pos business in my locality is very risky because of the miscreants taking over most places. They are fond of robbing apos attendance. You wish you the person if it fails to give them what they want.

Well, there are so many situations where western union has denied to approve the money transfer or transactions which makes a mess of everything because you can't get your money.
I have been using western Union money transfer for some years now NAD I never for once have any issues with it and I prefer it to other means of sending money from abroad.

Hmm, if its possible to earn back my capital and make 100% profit off from it in a month then it means I'm riding on the blue patch bro. Only greediness will make some persons losing it all.

Hmm, if its possible to earn back my capital and make 100% profit off from it in a month then it means I'm riding on the blue patch bro. Only greediness will make some persons losing it all.
Yes even with that Is still going to be difficult but that is what we should be concentrating on and not on how we can make hundred percent in one week ,this will actually make you to lose so much because you will be trading with emotion

Yes even with that Is still going to be difficult but that is what we should be concentrating on and not on how we can make hundred percent in one week ,this will actually make you to lose so much because you will be trading with emotion
That's just it dear. We shouldn't be greedy and trading every time to make ends meet. The little profit we make can be enough that day when it seems that the market is unfavourable that day.

There are several money transfer agencies in my country such as payoneer and others. You can receive money from any country depending on the service

That's just it dear. We shouldn't be greedy and trading every time to make ends meet. The little profit we make can be enough that day when it seems that the market is unfavourable that day.
There are sometimes that signal can be dropped in our WhatsApp group but I really need to analyse and take only two or one signal out of many that is being drop, if you want to trade all signal you might also lose.

I have been using western Union money transfer for some years now NAD I never for once have any issues with it and I prefer it to other means of sending money from abroad.
I also do prefer western union but these days the time to go queue in a bank is not really there, so I prefer using other means such as Cryptos or wise.

There are sometimes that signal can be dropped in our WhatsApp group but I really need to analyse and take only two or one signal out of many that is being drop, if you want to trade all signal you might also lose.
The group you're talking about is it the way you introduced me into? Their is no doubt, right signals are what enables us to record profit via crypto.

The group you're talking about is it the way you introduced me into? Their is no doubt, right signals are what enables us to record profit via crypto.
No, that is not actually the one, the earlier group I introduce you into ,you actually left the group maybe because you didn't have time, the one I'm talking about you are in the group already, admin name is lyke.

Yes, in my country it also exists through the company Zoom to Western Union. You can reach agreements with Zoom and create a money transfer agency. But since nowadays it is very easy to do it online, there are not so many agencies in the country and there is not so much demand.
I have known western union to be one of the best money transfer agencies and they are worldwide with a very easy transfer fee and affordable charge, they are the best money transfer agencies best known to me.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds