Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Money transfer agency

Money transfer agents are so many in my country. Especially for a mobile money trasfer known as Mpesa. Many have benefitted from being money transfer agents to this company. The investment is so easy to set up and run.
I have been hearing about this name and money transfer service called Mpesa a lot. It is very popular in Kenya. I think the people even like their services pretty much because it appears they don't have any rival in Kenya

Advertisement Placeholder
The money transfer agency are best loved for their lower transaction fees and also for their better exchange rates as well. These two factors determines a lot in selecting money transfer platforms for me

Is this post in any way related to the thread topic that talks about money transfer agencies? We're all about money transfer agencies for now here.
Money transfer agency and very safe and reliable but most times their charges are much and people complain because of the two more charges can transfer for money

I had understood in your previous post that "Zoom is a PayPal feature", which is why I asked the question. I understand that through zoom you can send money without the need of PayPal, in my country it is very popular among offline agencies.
Yes you got it right zoom is a feature of paper that any paper user can use to send money to anyone's bank account even when they don't have a PayPal account.

Yes you got it right zoom is a feature of paper that any paper user can use to send money to anyone's bank account even when they don't have a PayPal account.
I'm glad we understand each other well. Here in my country zoom works together with western union, although they are two different companies they have the same purpose. Previously Zoom was the only company that worked until western union arrived.

I'm glad we understand each other well. Here in my country zoom works together with western union, although they are two different companies they have the same purpose. Previously Zoom was the only company that worked until western union arrived.
Wow I haven't really seen anyone describe the wisdom works before because I have never experienced it for myself just that I have seen it on paper but I have never seen it worked so I am quite amazed to hear that zoom works perfectly well in your country.

Wow I haven't really seen anyone describe the wisdom works before because I have never experienced it for myself just that I have seen it on paper but I have never seen it worked so I am quite amazed to hear that zoom works perfectly well in your country.
Yes it works very well, so far I have not read or heard any complaints about Zoom's service. But as I know nothing is perfect, there are bound to be some complaints, still from those I know who have used it, nothing bad to say.

The money transfer agency are best loved for their lower transaction fees and also for their better exchange rates as well. These two factors determines a lot in selecting money transfer platforms for me
Some money transfer agencies normally have low transaction fees in which they deduct when transacting , while some of the transfer agencies charges arm and legs.

Yes it works very well, so far I have not read or heard any complaints about Zoom's service. But as I know nothing is perfect, there are bound to be some complaints, still from those I know who have used it, nothing bad to say.
Well it's a very good development and I am so happy to hear that this zoom service that is being provided by PayPal is a very good feature and I wish that it is operational in my country Nigeria.

Some money transfer agencies normally have low transaction fees in which they deduct when transacting , while some of the transfer agencies charges arm and legs.
Most of the money transfer centers here that charge a small service fee are the small ones. The big companies that are already trusted do not give a discount because their trade off is the quick and sure delivery or transfer of the money that you have remitted. I think that is quality of service.

Well it's a very good development and I am so happy to hear that this zoom service that is being provided by PayPal is a very good feature and I wish that it is operational in my country Nigeria.
It is indeed working, we hope it can also work in your country. It is a benefit that benefits all citizens who need it, many have left the country and have been able to help through the agencies.

Yes, in Nigeria there is but not everyone uses it. Even the evolution of crytocurrency has made all this possible. My friend's brother sent bitcoin instead

Here in my country,for you to transfer money to outside country you need to be very vigilant,and that is why money transfer agency are few due to attack insecurities
[automerge]1632016115[/automerge]
Here if you have such money for you to transfer it,you need to allocate security to that is why such idea is not out yet because of this no agency is working to avod robbery

Last edited:
That is right. Money transfer agencies are very convenient for many people. Their transaction fees are bearable and you can easily use them wherever you are. The person doing this business earns good profits because many people love these services.

If you want to start a business like this then you should rest assured that you are going to have to deal with the legalities a lot. Overall it is a very good business and it is very profitable too.

It is indeed working, we hope it can also work in your country. It is a benefit that benefits all citizens who need it, many have left the country and have been able to help through the agencies.
The more most websites and companies adopt the picture the more it becomes popular as for now I have not work on any website that is paying using zoom from PayPal yet but I hope to soon start working on website that will be using zoom as a platform to payout it members.

The more most websites and companies adopt the picture the more it becomes popular as for now I have not work on any website that is paying using zoom from PayPal yet but I hope to soon start working on website that will be using zoom as a platform to payout it members.
I think we are misunderstanding each other, Zoom is an agency for sending packages and money, Paypal is a wallet, they are totally different. The only similarity is that you can send and receive money, however the operation is different.

I think we are misunderstanding each other, Zoom is an agency for sending packages and money, Paypal is a wallet, they are totally different. The only similarity is that you can send and receive money, however the operation is different.
I definitely understand the uses of zoom and the differences between zoom and PayPal one thing I know who is zoom is that you can use it to send money to people that doesn't even have a PayPal account but direct to their bank account. This is the reason why I was so excited about the prospect of using zoom feature on PayPal.

I definitely understand the uses of zoom and the differences between zoom and PayPal one thing I know who is zoom is that you can use it to send money to people that doesn't even have a PayPal account but direct to their bank account. This is the reason why I was so excited about the prospect of using zoom feature on PayPal.
But as far as I know, PayPal is not yet in use with Zoom, perhaps in some establishments it is allowed to make payments for Zoom services through PayPal, as well as with fiat money or cryptocurrencies.

Remittance is one of the biggest contributor of national revenue in our country. A lot of people go to foreign countries to work. They send money back home through the money transfer services like Western Union, Money Gram, etc. There is a money to be made by working as a agent to these companies. The business does not require a lot of investment. Do you have a possibility of this kind of business in your place?
No this business is not available in my area but only in banks. I heard from someone that travel to India that western union and money gram vendors are many in India street as pos vendors are common here in my area

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds