Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Money transfer agency

This would be the first time i heard about zoom, it sound strange to me but I don't think is available for every country, where can have the full information about it
As I described above Zoom is allied with Western Union and works worldwide, if you don't find Zoom you will certainly find Western Union, which are intertwined. In the end they have the same purpose according to my experience in my country.

Advertisement Placeholder
Transfer and withdrawal has been made easy
You don't need to stress yourself,there are numerous platforms where the demands can be met and then you'll strike a deal on how the payment should be done

I'll beg to differ when you say that this kind of business doesn't warrant a lot of capital; majority of these companies have raised a lot of capital to ensure a smooth running of moving these funds.

Zoom is an International Money Transfer service that allows people from my country to send money quickly and securely to almost any country in the world. The money is available within minutes after it has been sent, it is an exchange house that activated the international remittance service.
When it comes to the money transfer agency in the world , western union money transfer are the best and they are still maintaining the position, but nowadays we have numerous ways in which you can also send money .

Remittance is one of the biggest contributor of national revenue in our country. A lot of people go to foreign countries to work. They send money back home through the money transfer services like Western Union, Money Gram, etc. There is a money to be made by working as agent to those companies.

Another one is flutewave which has Wizkid as her global ambassador. This money transfer agency is set to take up all the transaction online in my country and they have already raised over 200 million dollars for the project.

When it comes to the money transfer agency in the world , western union money transfer are the best and they are still maintaining the position, but nowadays we have numerous ways in which you can also send money .
That's right, Western Union is the most recognized company worldwide, in the case of Zoom it is unified with Western Union in my country. The order can be sent either through one or the other agency. When it arrives at its destination, either of the two agencies will deliver the order to the addressee.

Remittance is one of the biggest contributor of national revenue in our country. A lot of people go to foreign countries to work. They send money back home through the money transfer services like Western Union, Money Gram, etc. There is a money to be made by working as agent to those companies.

There is possibility of money transfering business in my location it includes Western Union, money gram and so on, it is a highly profitable business that can help.

Yes! We have so many remittance agency in my country. We make use of the Western Union where you can go to the bank and complete your transaction and also there's a recent one that is known as Tractionapp, which you could also use for remittance and payment.
Wow, I am just getting to read about Tractionapp. Over here, we make use of western union, moneygram, Xoom and Skrill. These transfer agencies have helped in easy transfer of money internationally.

Well , in reply to your question in the above post concerning money transfer agencies, well i would say that i know about these money transfer agencies like western union, gram and the likes but i don't know if such exists in my country
These money transfer agencies help to facilitate payments made between two countries.
In Nigeria, i have come across remittance agencies like western union, Skrill, and Money gram.
If you are from Nigeria, then they sure do exist.

I heard about zoom payment when i was working online in the year 2019 and i have been using it since then, zoom is very fast and a reliable so we also have western union money ttansfer

Over here if you're interested to exchange your money you have to go to the bank to do that. There's a certain rules that limit people from exchanging money unnecessarily. You must be a partner of certain financial organisation to be an exchanger.

That's right, Western Union is the most recognized company worldwide, in the case of Zoom it is unified with Western Union in my country. The order can be sent either through one or the other agency. When it arrives at its destination, either of the two agencies will deliver the order to the addressee.
Western union money transfer agencies is one of the best money transfer agencies in the world and they has been existing for a very long time, their transaction is very fast , safe and secure

Remittance is one of the biggest contributor of national revenue in our country. A lot of people go to foreign countries to work. They send money back home through the money transfer services like Western Union, Money Gram, etc. There is a money to be made by working as a agent to these companies. The business does not require a lot of investment. Do you have a possibility of this kind of business in your place?
Well i think the way through someone can send money through wire transfer is by an official channel that is recognise by the government and law,except one will have to get an approval to operate this scheme.

Over here if you're interested to exchange your money you have to go to the bank to do that. There's a certain rules that limit people from exchanging money unnecessarily. You must be a partner of certain financial organisation to be an exchanger.
People don't actually fancy being an exchanger here , as long as they can go to the bank and exchange their money , they are satisfied , though you will make much money if you decided to be an exchanger .

People don't actually fancy being an exchanger here , as long as they can go to the bank and exchange their money , they are satisfied , though you will make much money if you decided to be an exchanger .
Well it all depends on location but personally I haven't seen an exchanger here . I understand that is available in certain part of the country like Lagos and Abuja. I've never seen it in akwa ibom before.

Some of these mode of transferring money from one country to another are not popular, I have very little understanding of zoom as a mode of sending funds from one country to another.. Western Union are popular but the same so many people are not using it as it was before.

There is possibility of money transfering business in my location it includes Western Union, money gram and so on, it is a highly profitable business that can help.
Money transferring agencies is a a good and lucrative business like you said but its not an anyhow business that anybody can do without having a financial back up .

Remittance is one of the biggest contributor of national revenue in our country. A lot of people go to foreign countries to work. They send money back home through the money transfer services like Western Union, Money Gram, etc. There is a money to be made by working as a agent to these companies. The business does not require a lot of investment. Do you have a possibility of this kind of business in your place?
Cash withdrawal bureaus are now so widespread in my geographical area that there are a plethora in my community alone. To be frank, I have never been a big fan of this business because I didn’t understand it fully
and due to the risk factor involved

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds