Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Money transfer agency

The zoom agency is what we do not have in my country Nigeria and I hope that it will soon come into the country so that we can have more seamless payment options in the nearest future. The only options we have to receive payment it's mostly Western Union.
I hope you have the opportunity to count on Zoom, as I described it is the main agency in my country for money transfers and parcels, then came Western Union to complement our services. It is really good to have both.

Advertisement Placeholder
I hope you have the opportunity to count on Zoom, as I described it is the main agency in my country for money transfers and parcels, then came Western Union to complement our services. It is really good to have both.
From your explanation I can see that this is zoom is a good way for money transfer across countries of the world. My problem with most of this website that are paying their members is the fact that most of them do not use services like zoom to pay out their are members.

From your explanation I can see that this is zoom is a good way for money transfer across countries of the world. My problem with most of this website that are paying their members is the fact that most of them do not use services like zoom to pay out their are members.
Zoom is used to transfer money between people, interbank or personally, I don't think it is used to pay members on websites, at least as far as I know. It is not a wallet, it is an intermediary that provides its services.

Zoom is used to transfer money between people, interbank or personally, I don't think it is used to pay members on websites, at least as far as I know. It is not a wallet, it is an intermediary that provides its services.
Oh that is good I used to think that zoom can be used for a PayPal account holder to transfer money to anyone's account and if the owner of a website is a PayPal user that also subscribe to the zoom feature then he or she should be able to use the platform to pay any ones through their bank account in any country of the world.

Oh that is good I used to think that zoom can be used for a PayPal account holder to transfer money to anyone's account and if the owner of a website is a PayPal user that also subscribe to the zoom feature then he or she should be able to use the platform to pay any ones through their bank account in any country of the world.
No, the way it works in my country is as explained, it is an agency that is used to send packages or money to other cities or countries, using the service provided by Zoom. I understand your point, for that case when it comes to money, Zoom sends the money to a Western Union agency and the person must physically go to a branch in the country or city.

No, the way it works in my country is as explained, it is an agency that is used to send packages or money to other cities or countries, using the service provided by Zoom. I understand your point, for that case when it comes to money, Zoom sends the money to a Western Union agency and the person must physically go to a branch in the country or city.
From your explanation there is a tendency that you are saying that zoom is not affiliated to keep her but from what I have seen so far I think zoom is a PayPal payment feature.

From your explanation there is a tendency that you are saying that zoom is not affiliated to keep her but from what I have seen so far I think zoom is a PayPal payment feature.
This is what I really want to confirm, because so far in my country I have no information about it, I even talked to a neighbor who always sends money out of the country and her explanation is that, you have to register online, then go to the Zoom agency fill out a form and deliver the money to send or the order. The good thing is that the person receives the money in their local currency in cash or their bank account.

This is what I really want to confirm, because so far in my country I have no information about it, I even talked to a neighbor who always sends money out of the country and her explanation is that, you have to register online, then go to the Zoom agency fill out a form and deliver the money to send or the order. The good thing is that the person receives the money in their local currency in cash or their bank account.
Well it's quite refreshing to learn that the zoom is actually not a PayPal feature as I used to think that it is actually done by PayPal but it's all good and I still wish that most websites can be utilising the payment platform to be paying their members.

Money transfer agencies are actually getting more and more common nowadays and there are some popular ones already in my country, with the emergence of flutterwave and paystack

There are a lot of methods to sending money to Loved ones overseas,the birth of crypto currency has made it easier to transfer money rather than conventional means that involves a lot of bureaucracy

Well it's quite refreshing to learn that the zoom is actually not a PayPal feature as I used to think that it is actually done by PayPal but it's all good and I still wish that most websites can be utilising the payment platform to be paying their members.
That would be nice actually, although currently with cryptocurrency payments it is an excellent option, as you can request payment at the right time and increase your profits on a bull run and then withdraw it to your local bank or a wallet.

Remittance is one of the biggest contributor of national revenue in our country. A lot of people go to foreign countries to work. They send money back home through the money transfer services like Western Union, Money Gram, etc. There is a money to be made by working as a agent to these companies. The business does not require a lot of investment. Do you have a possibility of this kind of business in your place?
There is many of such transfer agenies that receive money from foreign countries into the local money agencies,before it was mainly for the commercial banks that can do this transactions,but the central bank has given licence to other agencies.

That would be nice actually, although currently with cryptocurrency payments it is an excellent option, as you can request payment at the right time and increase your profits on a bull run and then withdraw it to your local bank or a wallet.
What I love most about receiving my payment via cryptocurrency is the fact that the exchange rate is quite high compared to the official exchange rate of my country to $1 so therefore I get a lot of profit on my payment.

What I love most about receiving my payment via cryptocurrency is the fact that the exchange rate is quite high compared to the official exchange rate of my country to $1 so therefore I get a lot of profit on my payment.
I love that you have such benefits, in my case the benefits I receive in dollars or cryptocurrencies, are of great help to me so it is the best way to help my family, I have to say that I am very happy with the benefits I receive.

Being a money transfer agent in my country means you own a paga and that is what is called but in true they say it's profitable while some say it's not.

Yes! We have so many remittance agency in my country. We make use of the Western Union where you can go to the bank and complete your transaction and also there's a recent one that is known as Tractionapp, which you could also use for remittance and payment.

Yes, one can make enough money while working as agents to these money transfer companies or platforms. Since people send and receive money everyday for transactions, there is always a percentage charged by the agents who send the money.

This would be the first time i heard about zoom, it sound strange to me but I don't think is available for every country, where can have the full information about it
Zoom works as I described hand in hand with Western Union, I imagine it works the same as Xoom. The important thing is that these offline means exist for those people who do not have access to the internet.

Most of the people use Western Union to transfer remittances but the fees is just insanely high. I think we can use Perfect Money instead. It is far much cheaper and far much faster than any other service.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds