Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Money transfer agency

Indeed this seems like a good financial assets however I believe it needs a great deal of funding, since you will require cash to transform for the international trade

Advertisement Placeholder
No this business is not available in my area but only in banks. I heard from someone that travel to India that western union and money gram vendors are many in India street as pos vendors are common here in my area
Well, I don;t know about India, but in my home country, you can easily become an agent for companies like western union, money gram, ria money transfer etc. You need to depost at least $500 as security, though.

Well, I don;t know about India, but in my home country, you can easily become an agent for companies like western union, money gram, ria money transfer etc. You need to depost at least $500 as security, though.
I would like to know the country you are. If I may asked how donthe business works. What is the profit made on each transaction.

But as far as I know, PayPal is not yet in use with Zoom, perhaps in some establishments it is allowed to make payments for Zoom services through PayPal, as well as with fiat money or cryptocurrencies.
I haven't really seen anyone making use of the zoom feature on the paper because in my country PayPal account is not fully open to receive and from payment but it's only open for payment so I have not seen anyone making use of the zoom platform to pay out but I have work on a website that promises to use zoom as a payment option.

Especially in my own location I believe that starting a money transfer agency will be a very good idea and you can also treat it as a side hustle when you open it initially.

I would like to know the country you are. If I may asked how donthe business works. What is the profit made on each transaction.
I have not been on this business but I know some people are are earning though this business. You can become an agent for a lot of money transfer agencies and the offer your service. You can earn per transaction.

You still have not answered my question. I was asking that what country are you living that people can do business with the money transfer services
I have not been on this business but I know some people are are earning though this business. You can become an agent for a lot of money transfer agencies and the offer your service. You can earn per transaction.

Most of the money transfer centers here that charge a small service fee are the small ones. The big companies that are already trusted do not give a discount because their trade off is the quick and sure delivery or transfer of the money that you have remitted. I think that is quality of service.
The big names money transfer agencies believes that they at well known throughout and they are trusted and that's why they don't give discount rather than the small ones are still looking for customers and that's why they give discounts.

I believe there are payment agencies or gateways that have stood the test if time and still remain very relevant today. Those are the types we should be patronizing and not those frustrating transactions

I haven't really seen anyone making use of the zoom feature on the paper because in my country PayPal account is not fully open to receive and from payment but it's only open for payment so I have not seen anyone making use of the zoom platform to pay out but I have work on a website that promises to use zoom as a payment option.
This will be interesting @Ralphjoe where they "promise to use zoom as a paid option." I'll be watching to learn and research more about it. If any website uses it, I'd love to give it a try.

This post serves as an eye opener to some opportunities, it has never crossed my mind to work with such companies, however even now that I know I can work with them, I still do not know how to go about it, can you please give me more insight?

This will be interesting @Ralphjoe where they "promise to use zoom as a paid option." I'll be watching to learn and research more about it. If any website uses it, I'd love to give it a try.
There was a website that we were referred to from this platform I think you need it used to be called a gaming platform whereby they promise that they will be paying using the zoom feature but at the end of the day it happens to be that the website is a scam website or forum but from there that was when I discovered the feature known as zoom by PayPal.

There was a website that we were referred to from this platform I think you need it used to be called a gaming platform whereby they promise that they will be paying using the zoom feature but at the end of the day it happens to be that the website is a scam website or forum but from there that was when I discovered the feature known as zoom by PayPal.
I will wait for a new opportunity on some website, to learn about this feature and if it is really possible to make it work. Since in my country, especially in the capital, there are several Zoom agencies, it would be to my advantage.

I will wait for a new opportunity on some website, to learn about this feature and if it is really possible to make it work. Since in my country, especially in the capital, there are several Zoom agencies, it would be to my advantage.
Wow this is a new information that they also have zoom agent in your country how I wish we also have zoom agent in my country Nigeria right now as international transfer of money can be so expensive.

Wow this is a new information that they also have zoom agent in your country how I wish we also have zoom agent in my country Nigeria right now as international transfer of money can be so expensive.
In my country there are several Zoom agencies and I described it at the beginning of the thread. We benefited from this agency long before Western Union. Now it is more up to date and they have unified forces both agencies.

Money transfer business is a good business in my country because diaspora remittance is one of the major source of foreign exchange in the country so it is good leveraging on it.

In my country there are several Zoom agencies and I described it at the beginning of the thread. We benefited from this agency long before Western Union. Now it is more up to date and they have unified forces both agencies.
The zoom agency is what we do not have in my country Nigeria and I hope that it will soon come into the country so that we can have more seamless payment options in the nearest future. The only options we have to receive payment it's mostly Western Union.

Such kind of money transfer or agency also exists and is in operation in my home country this is done in other to regulate the rate of money smuggling within and outside the country.

Such kind of money transfer or agency also exists and is in operation in my home country this is done in other to regulate the rate of money smuggling within and outside the country.
In my country we do not have much transport agency aside Western Union which is an international company that is not my country's company so we in Nigeria actually needs Moore transport agency in the country so that they can be competition in the business

I believe it's quite easy, there are a lot of apps you just sit down at your home and use your phone. There's chipper app though I've never tried it

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds