Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Many shops, pubs and restaurants are now closed...

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
Yes, and it has really destroyed demonic and evil spirit on them. They can now find themselves destroying the evil spirit at their grade. Ignorance at the highest level.
Lolz, I wonder why they were so ignorant to the point of drinking the bleach and hypo, but in a situation in which your trusted religious leaders offer you some dangerous things to drink ,what will you do ?

Advertisement Placeholder
Lolz, I wonder why they were so ignorant to the point of drinking the bleach and hypo, but in a situation in which your trusted religious leaders offer you some dangerous things to drink ,what will you do ?
They won't even see me in the church to lay such kind of emphasis on my life. Cos I know they aren't given the right claims just fake.

They won't even see me in the church to lay such kind of emphasis on my life. Cos I know they aren't given the right claims just fake.
And why must they even have to prophesy that these people should take dangerous chemical ,why didn't they said that they should take water or any other thing that will not be harmful to the human body.

Many economies will suffer the divastation caused by this lockdown and the impact and continuous Impact of this pandemic on the general financial life of every nation

World economy is already suffering and this is why many people do not want the lockdown to be imposed. This is why there are many people in my country who are working behind "closed shutters" in my country in order to make money.

That is the problem with the pandemic outbreak. most of the government are forcing a lockdown on the citizens and prevent them from moving about.

And why must they even have to prophesy that these people should take dangerous chemical ,why didn't they said that they should take water or any other thing that will not be harmful to the human body.
That's to say such kind of pastor isn't a true man of God. True man of God don't prophesized evil, its always straight forward with things directed with clear thoughts.

It's for the better because this pandemic is claiming lives and it would be very selfish of business owners to continue with their normal services we all have to fight this pandemic

That's to say such kind of pastor isn't a true man of God. True man of God don't prophesized evil, its always straight forward with things directed with clear thoughts.
And I cannot even imagine how God will even advise a true man of God to give their members chemical to drink, chemical that has the possibilities of killing people if taken into the body.

Well, it might be understandable in some part of the world. But in my country, restaurants, pubs are opened and they are carrying out their normal activities.The pandemic has really been eased

But I think the pandemic is fading away and all business should return to its normal operation.l over here most business are operating and they are not close down anymore.

Many shops, pubs and restaurants are now closed due to the COVID-19 impact, from governments world wide introducing lockdown measures. Do you think economies will be able to bounce back and how long will it take to pay back the debt we owe? It's a bad situation either way.
Covid19 has really cause damage than good because many people have lost there offline work and the country always go on lockdown, but the only good thing is the online work that have help many to make money

It has been a terrible situation and an experience for many people most especially people in my home country is more terrible than expected it will definitely take a period of time before this shops can recover from the lost they have face during the lockdown.

Many shops, pubs and restaurants are now closed due to the COVID-19 impact, from governments world wide introducing lockdown measures. Do you think economies will be able to bounce back and how long will it take to pay back the debt we owe? It's a bad situation either way.
It might take a little too low but the economies will be able to bounce back with proper strategies, however the debts might linger even more as most people are still struggling to just have what to sell.

Many shops and pubs close because of the pandemic but during this time of post-pandemic they are actually coming back to work.
It's good that in your country things are becoming normal. I think our country is the only country in the whole wide world that is still into lockdown. What irritated business men or women is when government announces change of plans to lockdown or not.

Yes the situation is a bad one either way one tend to look at it. It is possible though that economy might be able to bounce back after the lockdown, business this will take a very long time to happen practically

And I cannot even imagine how God will even advise a true man of God to give their members chemical to drink, chemical that has the possibilities of killing people if taken into the body.
That's very pathetic indeed. Such pastor shouldn't be considered a man of God in either way cos he lacks knowledge, and God's own people is ways known to be knowledgeable indeed.

That's very pathetic indeed. Such pastor shouldn't be considered a man of God in either way cos he lacks knowledge, and God's own people is ways known to be knowledgeable indeed.
How can he even be considered a man of God when he has purposely kill some of his members and I come to find out that after killing them the man of God ran away and up till now he is no where to be found.

How can he even be considered a man of God when he has purposely kill some of his members and I come to find out that after killing them the man of God ran away and up till now he is no where to be found.
Hmm, if the government attention is on it, he can't escape it. He will be found and justice will be done. He knowingly did it for a purpose.

Most of these persons bearing this tittle are not actually called by God, some of them are just into it because they see it as another from of business where they can make quick money, which is totally wrong, it's more like scamming, claiming to be something you are not

Hmm, if the government attention is on it, he can't escape it. He will be found and justice will be done. He knowingly did it for a purpose.
Well I don't know what the government was actually doing about this because ever since then I heard the news I've not been following up or heard any more information about their progress in arresting the man.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds