Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Many shops, pubs and restaurants are now closed...

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 403

Many shops, pubs and restaurants are now closed due to the COVID-19 impact, from governments world wide introducing lockdown measures. Do you think economies will be able to bounce back and how long will it take to pay back the debt we owe? It's a bad situation either way.

Advertisement Placeholder
The economy is struggling due to the closure of some business. On second thought not some but maybe half of the industries are not really open full blast yet. Last night in the news is the issue on whether to open the cinema for the sake of economy but proponents of health are contradicting the opening of cinema an other entertainment shops.

It is a very bad situation as you describe it, the COVID situation has really affected. I think if a recovery is going to be achieved but very slowly, therefore we cannot talk about time. Perhaps the companies that have sought a way to remain active will overcome such a situation more quickly. For example, the case of restaurants that have been active with delivery

Things are improving in my home country. Businesses have opened and people are back to work. People now believe that Conona virus can be contained, This confidence is giving by the vaccine. The government intends to vaccinate 70 percent of the population. Still some things have not changed, tourism business for example.

I am sure that this pandemic has caused a lot of issues and paying debts during this period would be really hard i think , because many would have no jobs they could use to settle the large debt they are yet to pay i think

Things are improving in my home country. Businesses have opened and people are back to work. People now believe that Conona virus can be contained, This confidence is giving by the vaccine. The government intends to vaccinate 70 percent of the population. Still some things have not changed, tourism business for example.
In my country, things have also been improving little by little, now they are applying the 7x7, 7 days of restriction and 7 days of flexibilization in which some businesses are open until 14:00 and others until 19:00. But with the emergence of this new Brazilian strain of COVID-19, there is no telling what will happen

Just a question that is coming in mind shop can still working online so you can order online and get your delivery so no requirement of physical presence of purchaser either the product is food or clothes you order on their website and you get your delivery.

Just a question that is coming in mind shop can still working online so you can order online and get your delivery so no requirement of physical presence of purchaser either the product is food or clothes you order on their website and you get your delivery.
Yes @ben amor sondes, the stores can still operate online, the problem is that not all of them have internet access and therefore are not as active as before the pandemic. In my country there are many businesses run by older people who would rather wait for everything to get better, than learn how to operate a computer.

The situation has been really bad with most businesses closing down. But at least now the vaccines are available, though they seem to be just few in my country and it will take time for everyone to be vaccinated. So now people continue with business while still adhering to safety measures.

The UK is slowly coming out of lockdown partly due to our amazing vaccination programme and partly due to people staying at home, I think the big chains like Wetherspoons will survive but it won't be so easy for small businesses. It's going to take time to get back to normal, probably years, and the debt will be huge but people are going to be out there spending money again as soon as they can. It's a shame we had to lose so many people in the process,

Its a big shame for the lives lost. Covid19 have really caused us unforgettable times till eternity. I cross my fingers to those who lost their lives to the novel covid19 disease.

In the UK pubs and restaurants have reopened but only those who have outside space. I intend to visit my favourite restaurant next week as it has a large outdoor area. I think we may have to book now though. Hopefully this will be the last time this has to happen and our hospitality trade will bounce back. We are a nation of survivors so I think we will beat this.

In the UK pubs and restaurants have reopened but only those who have outside space. I intend to visit my favourite restaurant next week as it has a large outdoor area. I think we may have to book now though. Hopefully this will be the last time this has to happen and our hospitality trade will bounce back. We are a nation of survivors so I think we will beat this.
Sure, UK gonna beat the dreaded disease and everything will return back to normalcy. Just like before when life was very much enjoyable, moving out wasn't curtailed.

At this stage the government should be trying to save the life of human being, the economy will still be able to survive if people take all the preventive measure that could stop the spread of the Corona virus.

Lockdown has been relaxed in my country so people go about their normal businesses. Pubs,restaurants, night clubs are ack to life and social gatherings are as usual now.

Many shops, pubs and restaurants are now closed due to the COVID-19 impact, from governments world wide introducing lockdown measures. Do you think economies will be able to bounce back and how long will it take to pay back the debt we owe? It's a bad situation either way.
You are right. Many shops pubs and restaurant are now closing due to the covid 19 impact. It is also because of the coronavirus variant called delta variant. They are saying that this variant is much more deadlier and very contagious. So that the virus will not rapidly spread, the government is again ordering a new lockdown.

Shops, pubs, and restaurants are now opened and back to business in many countries but the sad thing is that the debts are still there. In fact, the debts are accumulating for some people. I believe if all things are equal, then it will take a few years before the effect of this pandemic fadeout.

The pandemic lockdown has influenced most people's life negatively since the lock down, for example most people selling perishable goods have incured a lot of loss because all their goods were spoilt and leads into shortage and debt for them, thereby causing them to close down the business because there's no money l

This is actually Not a good measure to curb the impact of covid-19 at all. This new lockdown will seriously affect the economy and even the economy is yet to recover from the last lockdown as at last year

Many economies will suffer the divastation caused by this lockdown and the impact and continuous Impact of this pandemic on the general financial life of every nation

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds