Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Managing a resturant

Managing a restaurant requires a lot of experience to do so. You should learn to cook food according to the demands of your customers to avoid wastage of foods.

Advertisement Placeholder
Managing a restaurant is not really an easy job , because you have to make sure you are able to satisfy your customers very well , if your aim is to to get more people to patronise you

Managing a restaurant is not really an easy job , because you have to make sure you are able to satisfy your customers very well , if your aim is to to get more people to patronise you
You are right. A restaurant is a very complex business. Unlike a store where your focus is on the supply and demand in a restaurant business there are issues like sanitation, quality of food, cleanliness of the food. Take note that food poisoning can happen and that would be a disaster to a restaurant.

Restaurant business is a highly profitable business cos of how people always consume meals. Lining it up in an advanced settlement puts you in the right lane to drive steady income from it.

This is one of the major challenges encountered by those who run restaurant business that has made breaking even to be in.

This is actually a very big problem for some people. But then we need restaurants that I have seen only cook in small portions throughout the day so they end up selling everything before they close.

You are right. A restaurant is a very complex business. Unlike a store where your focus is on the supply and demand in a restaurant business there are issues like sanitation, quality of food, cleanliness of the food. Take note that food poisoning can happen and that would be a disaster to a restaurant.
If such happens then it's going to give the restaurant a very bad look , because no one would want to ever think of purchasing anything from the restaurant ,good poisoning is a big disadvantage

Slaving on a hot stove daily is no easy job, you need constant medication after as you grow older,but it's really profitable if your food is tasty

The problem if you have pizzeria and you calculate cost of electricity and gaz and then meals and components then you have to make over 150 sales of pizza per day however you get for example 80 orders per day then you will find yourself pay from earning if you buy others products.

Yeah, you got that right. Today, the food might be in excess then tomorrow you decide to reduce it a bit, then it won't be enough. The market is sometimes very unpredictable but what some restaurants do is that they usually prepare very little for the day, and they prepare more when they notice it's in demand for that day

Location is a major factor that affects restaurant, I remember last year when I traveled to a remote area in the North I went in a restaurant and the manager was happy after seeing me eat, he said the indigens don't patronize him much because it's like a tradition to eat home food

To make it in restaurants business your food has to be tasty, you can decide to make it high end or for the low income class,but slaving on the hot stove daily has health implications

Alot of problems with managing a restaurant,some person might love a particular meal at point just changes it taste for meal,this might affect the rate at which the meal is sold,and if there is left over that is loss

Managing a restaurant requires decency, cleanliness, focus & diligence. Above all you must be skilled in running it.

In managing restaurants, I don't know how the owners handle the very large amount of leftovers that is always piled up at the end of each business day. Are these leftovers not going to become a very big problem in their profits potential?

Yeah indeed this is a problem with restaurant business, it's important 5o always know your market the previous days should give a glimpse of the coming days, that way Los could be reduced

What are the problems or obstacles that arise with managing a restaurant?
For example, some people cook food and the food is not completely sold out by the end of the day, probably it spoils and they have to throw it out. How do people cope with such issues?
I think restaurant business is one of the most complex businesses from one to manage as it involves a lot of movement and technical analysis for you to be able to successfully manage a restaurant. I am work in a restaurant before and I knew how difficult it was for the manager of our restaurant to be managing it as I've when I was there.

The most important part of having a restaurant is setting it up in a good location where people can easily find it. You should also offer a wide variety of dishes for people to choose from.

What are the problems or obstacles that arise with managing a restaurant?
For example, some people cook food and the food is not completely sold out by the end of the day, probably it spoils and they have to throw it out. How do people cope with such issues?

One of the biggest problem with managing a restaurant is the fact that you just need to make sure that the food ingredients you order reach you at a perfect time. If you run a pizza restaurant, then you may need to make sure that you have all the ingredients like vegetable, cheese, beef, chicken, pepperoni, etc with you.

Generally what you have to understand is that no matter how able you might be you will not be able to manage a restaurant business as an individual. you will need more than two people to assist you in doing some of the activities.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds