Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Managing a resturant

Managing a restaurant can be really tough because you have to not only manage the staff and day to day operation but also research on the menu and look after the marketing.

Advertisement Placeholder
Right now, the pandemic problem is one of the biggest obstacles because it is really hard to run the restaurant during the pandemic and the Omicron variant has made things more difficult for restaurant owners.

Managing a restaurant can be a tedious task, you have to manage the restaurant in such a way that no food is wasted. I feel as a restaurant owner, you should be able to tell the number of customers you have each day and make provisions for only such number, this will prevent wasting of food.

What are the problems or obstacles that arise with managing a restaurant?
For example, some people cook food and the food is not completely sold out by the end of the day, probably it spoils and they have to throw it out. How do people cope with such issues?
A restaurant business is one of the most challenging business that you can get into because it is very demanding and time-sensitive and you have to worry about your food preservation otherwise they will get spoilt.

Managing a restaurant is a little bit stressed basically on how the arrangement and process goes. At a point the routine of foods must be calculating in order to cut excess wastage and expenses. Yet, it is a good business to invest in.

I have friends who used to own a restaurant. Based on their experience there are so many facets that can produce stress. Aside from the concern for customers and sales there is also the HR problems. Workers can give a big headache not only with their mistakes in the job but also with their behavior towards the management.

Well, managing a restaurant, is just as managing any other form of business organisation because it requires attentiveness from the manager and someone who is very smart and sharp in thinking.

To effect manage a restaurant, I will make sure I have a refrigerator, a neat environment and I will train my staff well so that they can threat my customers well, in the case of having left over food, I will advice people to cook in just small quantity so that food will not be wasting every day.

To effect manage a restaurant, I will make sure I have a refrigerator, a neat environment and I will train my staff well so that they can threat my customers well, in the case of having left over food, I will advice people to cook in just small quantity so that food will not be wasting every day.
Good one, I have seen a restaurant that cooks two times a day, once they have finished selling the first part in the morning, they would cook something else to start selling for the rest of the day. How do you plan on training your staffs though? Would you enroll them in a professional course?

If there is an order of chicken and you run out of chicken then that would create a bad reputation. One small restaurant deliver the excess food to an orphanage and monastery (Catholic nuns). At least the food is not wasted.

If there is an order of chicken and you run out of chicken then that would create a bad reputation. One small restaurant deliver the excess food to an orphanage and monastery (Catholic nuns). At least the food is not wasted.
That's too if you're having a store I'll advise you to have another business like rearing of animals like pics or even goats it will help you not to be wasting food.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds