Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Managing a business from another country. the

If they are smart you should find a way to outsmart them. This is the reason why you need to make auditing part of your business. You can hire an external auditor to look at the finances of your company in order to detect foul play by your workers.
It's better that I can hire someone like this but this is not really the problem, the problem is how you can be able to find trusted people that will be able to do all these things diligently without any attempts to cheat on you.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are definitely some challenges, but that can be resolved if you hire a trusted person to oversee the business. The person can update you on new developments and keep you informed. Note that I said "a trusted person" because you shouldn't hand over management of your business to a person you can't trust.
Also finding this trusted person could be so challenging. It's possible to manage a business from another country but it's very difficult to carry it out effectively

Currently, my Uncle is in Canada and he has a popular hotel in the North where he still oversee and monitor the activities but he has mounted a skilled Manager.
Getting a manager to help take care of your business seems to be a better alternative, because running a business from another country is not easy.
Most people have the challenge of not being to get capable hands to manage their businesses.

Getting a manager to help take care of your business seems to be a better alternative, because running a business from another country is not easy.
Most people have the challenge of not being to get capable hands to manage their businesses.
You are right.
Running your business from another country is most times a challenge.
You would have to get someone to manage it for you if you want to ensure effectiveness and productivity.

Managing a business from a different country is challenging and risky. Finding a good manager, someone you can trust to keep an eye on your firm, should be your first concern. This is because most business owners who operate in another country frequently deal with employees who take advantage of them because the owner is so far away.

My uncle who stays abroad owns a school in the country, so that got me wondering managing such businesses from far away there must be challenges attached to it.
What are such challenges?
If you can't get good people to work for you, it's going to be very difficult for you to have good profits made for you in that business because a lot of workers now are criminals.

I will advise you to hand over your business to a group of trustworthy people if you are planning to travel to the other countries for a while. This set of people will manage the business very well on your behalf and make it drive in your absent.

My uncle who stays abroad owns a school in the country, so that got me wondering managing such businesses from far away there must be challenges attached to it.
What are such challenges?
Seriously, I wouldn't be very comfortable with doing that kind of business arrangement unless it's my mother that's going to be the one who would manage the business for me.

I will advise you to hand over your business to a group of trustworthy people if you are planning to travel to the other countries for a while. This set of people will manage the business very well on your behalf and make it drive in your absent.
That is what most people will do because apart from handling over to trusted people, most especially family members that there is no how you can manage your business perfectly if you are not in the location for which the business is operating... Bad egg will always want to take advantage of your absence.

You are right.
Running your business from another country is most times a challenge.
You would have to get someone to manage it for you if you want to ensure effectiveness and productivity.
The best thing to do to run a business successfully from another country is by having and hiring a manager in that particuoar country to assist you and give you feedback weekly.

There will definitely be some challenges in managing a business from another country. You might likely not know what goes on in such business that's why it is important in such cases to get a trust worthy manager.

That is what most people will do because apart from handling over to trusted people, most especially family members that there is no how you can manage your business perfectly if you are not in the location for which the business is operating... Bad egg will always want to take advantage of your absence.
It is very important to have external auditor that will come for regular checking on your business to discover some financial loopholes. They are going to alert you if there is any problem with the financial record of the company which will give you a chance to take appropriate action on time.

It is very important to have external auditor that will come for regular checking on your business to discover some financial loopholes. They are going to alert you if there is any problem with the financial record of the company which will give you a chance to take appropriate action on time.
Wow, what is this auditor you are talking about and how do they really work ..I will like you to give me a brief explanation about how they work and how they will be able to discover any problem that is in the financial sector of a business.

Wow, what is this auditor you are talking about and how do they really work ..I will like you to give me a brief explanation about how they work and how they will be able to discover any problem that is in the financial sector of a business.
Auditors have the skill of both financial advisor and accountant. The major duties of auditors is to check cash flow of any business or organisation in order to discover any discrepancy.

They always check balance sheet of a company to determine how the companies fund is being managed but the people at the leadership opposition of the company.

Auditors have the skill of both financial advisor and accountant. The major duties of auditors is to check cash flow of any business or organisation in order to discover any discrepancy.

They always check balance sheet of a company to determine how the companies fund is being managed but the people at the leadership opposition of the company.
Wow, just wow. So does it really mean that a normal accountant will not be able to check all these things to know when there is cheating ? Well there are some companies that don't even record most of the cheating they are doing.. Can they still be able to spot this ?

Managing business or businesses from another country is quite a risky venture if one has unfaithful subordinates. When your subordinates are faithful and trustworthy with their reports of the business activities, then one is safe in such businesses.
The real challenge now is to be able to find someone who's very honest and trustworthy to run the business for you without stealing from you and killing your business.

The real challenge now is to be able to find someone who's very honest and trustworthy to run the business for you without stealing from you and killing your business.
It can be very tough to find someone who is trustworthy to entrust your business onto when you are travelling. this is the reason why I always advise business owners to have external auditors checking into their businesses regularly.

Managing a business from another country is possible, all that is required is for trusted people to help you manage it and you can also involve the use of technology to also see what is happening in the business since we are in a digital age.

Managing a business from another country is possible, all that is required is for trusted people to help you manage it and you can also involve the use of technology to also see what is happening in the business since we are in a digital age.
Indeed technology has made life alot easier, with the use of the internet one can easily run and manage their business from any part of the world. But the main question is can you actually find someone you totally trust?

Managing a business from another country isn't that good because most people always charge of the business tends to mismanage geg resources left with them which can even cause trust breach so as far as am concerned if you don't want to lose your money it's better you start a business that you can manage yourself wherever you are in the workt.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds