Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Making money as a graphic designer

The only thing I see here is just high competition. as we all understand most people have an idea of graphic design, as a freelancer trying to make money with your graphic designing skills you really have to be very good and also expect a higher competition since it is one of the most available skill.

Advertisement Placeholder
Despite the increase in the number of graphic designers, there are still enough jobs and tasks for them to work on. Most business organizations and firms engage graphic designers to make fliers, billboards and adverts for advertisement purposes.

I think graphic design is still a lucrative skill. Not so many people are aware of those graphic design tools and so would prefer to hire a graphic designer to do the work for them. Even in freelancing sites, this skill is still on demand.

I also believe what you said partially that graphics designer are not such lucruitive like years back due to advent of technology which is accessible but, such services are not much demand but if you are espact you can still win they market with your innovation,

Until recently, a graphic designer was in high demand. Companies would hire a graphic designer to design a variety of things, such as logos, brochures, posters, advertisements, and even social media profiles and covers. With the evolution of online graphic creation tools that allow you to design graphics with a few clicks, graphic design is accessible to many, but it is still very lucrative and in high demand.
That is actually a way to to some design for your business and outfit through these platforms,but when it comes to professional touch,you will definitelly see the difference with a professional.

There are so many aspects of graphic design that you can make money from. You can be a digital artist or you can be paid in order to retouch people's photos and also add things to them. You can also be a private photographer for people.

Graphics is actually one of the most active skills to learn now because of how the world is changing and the skill is actually very lucrative and one can learn a lot from it

Graphic designing has been a lucrative skill and also it becoming challenging due to the fact that many people are trooping in everyday
This is something I have noticed. Nowadays anyone with a laptop is a graphic designer. I think what would differentiate you with another is the quality of your work

Graphic designer is a competitive niche. I registered on fiver and offered 2 logos for $5 whe most of the freelancers are selling one logo for $5, yet I did not get any orders.

Until recently, a graphic designer was in high demand. Companies would hire a graphic designer to design a variety of things, such as logos, brochures, posters, advertisements, and even social media profiles and covers. With the evolution of online graphic creation tools that allow you to design graphics with a few clicks, graphic design is accessible to many, but it is still very lucrative and in high demand.

There are many freelancing companies in my country that offer such kind of jobs. However, they have a fixed pay rate for every kind of job in my country and this is what I have noticed. I am sure when it comes to graphic designing, this rule is no exception and a person can make more money by being a self-employed person.

I think we now have a lot of skilled graphic designers around and so the competition is very high. Those who have a large customer base are able to enjoy its profitability.

That is actually a way to to some design for your business and outfit through these platforms,but when it comes to professional touch,you will definitelly see the difference with a professional.
When I gave you an answer to the topic, I had not delved much into the advancement of graphic designs. Nowadays, I affirm that the professional graphic designer is in high demand both online and offline.

I think graphic design is still a lucrative skill. Not so many people are aware of those graphic design tools and so would prefer to hire a graphic designer to do the work for them. Even in freelancing sites, this skill is still on demand.
Graphic designing jobs are widely available throughout the year and are not like some jobs that are seasonal. So it's always easy for a graphic designer to get jobs anytime.

I don't think so. Check Fiverr, there are a lot of graphic designer and they are doing really well. Automated tools like canva can never replace graphic designer.

I do not think that we should rely on Fiverr alone. There are many people who have created profiles on Fiverr and they have not managed to get many projects, unfortunately.

When I gave you an answer to the topic, I had not delved much into the advancement of graphic designs. Nowadays, I affirm that the prefessional graphic designer is in high demand both online and offline.
I have a friend who does graphics design and corporate and commercial branding,he is so professional in the art that i was discusing with him last week about creating a logo for an outfit we were about promoting,from the name i gave to him,he started visualising how the logo would look like,this is just professionalism .

if you are a good designer and you like what you do, you also become known and with the popularity come the requests. you can make good money from design :)

if you are a good designer and you like what you do, you also become known and with the popularity come the requests. you can make good money from design :)
That's true but the main problem is usually the beginning, it's Abit difficult to gain steady traffic but once you are able to achieve this, the money starts coming in. Are you into graphics?

I have a friend who does graphics design and corporate and commercial branding,he is so professional in the art that i was discusing with him last week about creating a logo for an outfit we were about promoting,from the name i gave to him,he started visualising how the logo would look like,this is just professionalism .
As you describe professionalism, just by giving a small idea of what we want, they are in charge of concretizing, evaluating and finalizing in a masterful way what we want. This is a skill that, when taken to its maximum expression, will surely be very fruitful economically.

As you describe professionalism, just by giving a small idea of what we want, they are in charge of concretizing, evaluating and finalizing in a masterful way what we want. This is a skill that, when taken to its maximum expression, will surely be very fruitful economically.
That is true,because whati have come to discover on how you grow in anything you do is consistency and regimented planning with delibrate action to growth,this friend was very commited and always looking for a way to improve on what he already knows.

graphic designing is a very lucrative job. Graphic designers are in very high demands these days. Almost everyone make use of graphic designers be it companies, churches, schools and so on.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds