Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Making money as a graphic designer

Graphic designing is very good skill you can make good money online because graphic design is powerful skill you can know to make good money online.

Advertisement Placeholder
Graphics designing is a powerful skill to know and one can easily make a fortune from it. I have a friend that makes over 100$ a month just by designing cards, banners, etc. I envy him because I will become an asset combined with my writing skills. I'm a writer and he is a designer
University graphic design business is also a very good business and is a good way of making money because it really plays these days.

Graphic designing is in high demand recently mostly in freelancing sites. I recently started learning graphic designing, though still learning I have started I have started doing some works. I am hoping to launch my own brand this year ending or before year ending

Graphic designing is in high demand recently mostly in freelancing sites. I recently started learning graphic designing, though still learning I have started I have started doing some works. I am hoping to launch my own brand this year ending or before year ending
I am very happy for you @eLdavis, he who wants can, you are learning and at the same time you are already doing some work. I'm glad to know that you are dedicated to graphic design as it is a very demanded skill and I'm sure you will soon make your brand and promote it.

I am very happy for you @eLdavis, he who wants can, you are learning and at the same time you are already doing some work. I'm glad to know that you are dedicated to graphic design as it is a very demanded skill and I'm sure you will soon make your brand and promote it.
Indeed it's a very demanding task especially when you meet specific customers who would bring a sample and want me to do it exactly like that or some who would reject the work and ask me to do a fresh one, but have been able to improvise so far, I believe with time I would be a lot better

Graphics design are high demand now these days, we need someone to edit our company, photos, make logo the company, design label for our Print on demand buisness etc

I believe that the best way to make the efficient use of your graphic design skills to be a freelancer. You should always position yourself very well on social media to have a chance.

I believe that the best way to make the efficient use of your graphic design skills to be a freelancer. You should always position yourself very well on social media to have a chance.
True awareness is the key, once you have been known, money comes in easily as you would already have a stable flow of customers you are good to go. The beginning is always tough.

Graphics designer makes Cool Cash as stated here but you need to be really good at what you do besides the market is getting saturated these days

Graphics designing is undoubtedly one of the most lucrative skills online currently. I am a graphics designer but I am not a professional yet. making money from graphics designing is actually not too hard. venturing into freelancing platforms like fiverr is one of the best ways in which you can make money as a graphics designer.

Indeed it's a very demanding task especially when you meet specific customers who would bring a sample and want me to do it exactly like that or some who would reject the work and ask me to do a fresh one, but have been able to improvise so far, I believe with time I would be a lot better
I have read about the demands of graphic design and the patience designers must have with clients. Little by little you will be perfecting your skills and in a short time it will become easier. I'm still glad you are striving to achieve your goals.

Graphic designers have not been earning much recently as there have been many graphic design tools that are easy to use and design by a newbie

There's much money in graphic design pending on your competence and customer base. Daily, people do so many engagements that requires graphics. So if you can enroll to acquire the skill, though art good to go...

making money as a graphic designer ,yes that's a great idea of making money ,you can earn allot of money with graphic designing,all you have to do is to learn how to be a graphic designer maybe by freelancing

Not only until recently were they in higher demand, they are still in higher demand even now. If you are vet good at this, there is a better chance of milking money from a lot of customers online and offline

It's one of the most source after gig in freelancing business. They are highly in demand especially among online business owners, bloggers and website owners. Apart from that, their pay is one of the highest so far, as far as freelancing is concerned.

I don't think so. Check Fiverr, there are a lot of graphic designer and they are doing really well. Automated tools like canva can never replace graphic designer.

I agree with you. There are many online guides available on the internet in regards to medical information. However, they may never replace the doctors or surgeons. Similarly, graphic designers can not be replaced by softwares. Companies and people would always require graphic designers all the time.

Graphics designer makes Cool Cash as stated here but you need to be really good at what you do besides the market is getting saturated these days
You are right about that. The market is getting overcrowded by graphic designers, sometimes it do make me assume that the number of graphic designers these days are even more than the prospective customers, so it sure do require an exceptional skill

If you are really good at it you can Advertise your self and work on freelancing sites and earn income, you can even get contract in your locality

If you are really good at it you can Advertise your self and work on freelancing sites and earn income, you can even get contract in your locality
I think this is the best thing for him to do as it regards his love for graphic and design as this is the only way that you can actually maximize is graphic and design skills to the highest minimum.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds